Start by marking “Fire In The Star (The Unicorn Quest, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fire In The Star (The Unicorn Quest, #3)

Fire In The Star

(The Unicorn Quest #3)

After a lifetime of being the younger sister--of letting Sophie fight her battles, of following her on countless Experiences and through a fireplace into a magical land--it's finally Claire Martinson's turn to lead. And she'll do anything to keep her big sister safe: resist the wraiths' cold shadows, experiment with new and dangerous magic, become a thief in disguise.

When
Published February 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Fire In The Star, please sign up.
Nyah Pelke The best age group for this series is probably 11+

Start your review of Fire In The Star (The Unicorn Quest, #3)
Kasey Giard
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a finale! I love sister books, so this series has been lots of fun to read. I love that its the little sister whos the star of the books, too. I really enjoyed watching Claire find her gifts and her confidence and her place in the world.

FIRE IN THE STAR brings together a lot of characters from the earlier books, but its pretty easy to keep track of everyone as the story kind of refreshes you on whos who as you read.

I also really loved that in the story, Claire and her allies all need each
Ms. Yingling
Mar 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Copy provided by the publisher

While escaping on a ship, Claire fires her lode arrow, which transports her closer to the shore, but only after a perilous journey to a coral reef, after which she is saved by sand dolphins! When she finally gets to land, she is surprised (and a little suspicious) to see Sophie, who of course turns out not to be the real Sophie but a glamor by a Spyden, which is both good and bad. Claire gets to ask the Spyden a question, but then it wants to kill her! Luckily, she
Tirzah
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: juvenile-fantasy
2020 is finally here and we have come to the end of Claire and Sophie's journey...at least, what is written down of their journey!

I did not remember a lot from the previous two books, but most of it gradually came back to me as I progressed through the book. Magic, unicorns, wyverns - need I go on? This trilogy is replete with the elements that make an exciting magical adventure. Currently, I am in a state of denial over the ending; in time, I know I will get over it. I recommend for middle
Nikki
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a perfect ending to the series!

I continue to love Claire and Sophies relationship, and even though they spend a lot of the book apart, it still shone from every page which was lovely.

I really enjoyed the finale too - I think it was cleverly woven together and had just the right amount of sense to it all - not too easy and not too hard.

The ending is wonderfully bittersweet and just perfect. This really is a lovely series, I highly recommend it.
Adel
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's Incredible!

This book was one of the best books I ever read. It has all the things a good book needs; adventure, suspense and magic. I also recommend the other books in the series, book 1 and 2, though this one is probably the best. I loved it, it's Incredible!
Chloe
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a great finish to this trilogy, I fell in love with this world, its characters and the story. I love the way Kamilla Benko writes and tells this story of Claire and Sophies adventure through Arden.

Glasstown Entertainment
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful ending to a heartfelt, magical series.
Charles
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling end to a wildly magical series. The theme of sisterhood ever present in these books was heartwarming.
Riley Berger
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME! Though I'm kinda sad 'cause this is the last book and in the end, Sophie - oops! no spoilers! Sorry!
Kamilla Benko
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nadia Adams
Mar 17, 2020

• The Paper Magician
  • A Night Divided
  • The Okay Witch
  • Agents of Light and Darkness (Nightside, #2)
  • Nightingale's Lament (Nightside, #3)
  • Something from the Nightside (Nightside, #1)
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Uncanny (Nightside, #10)
  • The Unnatural Inquirer (Nightside, #8)
  • Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth (Nightside, #6)
  • Hell to Pay (Nightside, #7)
  • Hex and the City (Nightside, #4)
  • Just Another Judgement Day (Nightside, #9)
  • Sins of Empire (Gods of Blood and Powder, #1)
  • Infinity Son (Infinity Cycle, #1)
  • A Snicker of Magic
  • Swan Lake
  • Mouseheart (Mouseheart #1)
  • Who Was Leif Erikson?
Kamilla Benko spent most of her childhood climbing into wardrobes, trying to step through mirrors, and plotting to run away to an art museum. Now, she visits other worlds as a childrens book editor. Originally from Indiana, she currently lives in New York with her bookshelves, teapot, and hiking boots. ...more

The Unicorn Quest (3 books)
  • The Unicorn Quest (The Unicorn Quest #1)
  • Secret in the Stone (The Unicorn Quest, #2)