Start by marking “Amish Scarecrow Murders (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #20)” as Want to Read:
Amish Scarecrow Murders (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #20)

Amish Scarecrow Murders

(Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #20)

Elderly Amish woman, Ettie Smith, has hurt her back and is consumed with the pain until she learns two people with close ties to her Amish community have been murdered.
When fear runs through the entire community, Ettie is determined to find out who the killer is and why he leaves a scarecrow in the front yard of his victims. Is this a copycat crime modeled on the unsolved
Published April 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Amish Scarecrow Murders, please sign up.
Samantha Price This is number 20 in the series. The first book is 'Secrets Come Home.'

Start your review of Amish Scarecrow Murders (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #20)
Lyn
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first Smantha Price book. I bought it because the title intrigued me. I liked the characters and the story line kept me interested. A series of murders from the past--is someone mimicking them OR has the original murderer started again? I thought the idea of two elderly sister slueths was good but I wish the sisters' dialogue had been more character-driven. I couldn't tell the two sisters' dialogue apart just by hearing it. That's my only reservation. A solid intriguing mystery.
Cindy
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The sisters, Ettie & Elsa-May, are at it again. The two of them are on the trail to find out who is murdering people in their community like past killings that have happened.
This book of the series, Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries, is another great adventure with these two hilarious women characters. They will keep you going in this book!! Once you start, plan on reading until the end. The ladies stay busy in this adventure to solve the Scarecrow Murders.
This, as all of the others in the serie
Kathleen Kleinert
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amish Scarecrow Murders by Samantha Price
Another Great Murder Mystery featuring Ettie Smith and her equally elderly sister! They might be senior citizens but nothing stops Ettie and her sister from delving into yet another murder. With their innocent outward appearance, these two Amish schweschder are able to glean information where the local police cannot. Detective Kelly grudgingly asks for their help when the Scarecrow murders start again. Is it a continuation from a series of murders c
Jenny Propst
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ettie and her sister are on the case!

Ettie Smith isn't going to let a bad back keep her from solving a murder! Looks like the murderer from the seventies is back or is he? Why leave a scarecrow in the victims yard? Why are those who left the Amish faith targeted? These are just a few of the questions that had me going in circles trying to figure out whodunit and the answers were a surprise! I love this series and look forward to the next book.
Joy Taylor
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ettie and Elsa-May are elderly widowed Amish sisters who live together. Ettie loves to solve a mystery and Detective Kelly will use their help if the mystery involves the Amish. You can't help but love these two sister who bicker back and forth...in love. And Ettie is really good at solving the crime...
June Rose
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: samantha-price
This mystery kept me on my toes trying to figure out "who done it!"
Ettie and Elsa-May continue to be realistically involved in solving murders. These delightful "old bitties" have spry minds, and make figuring out the murderer a delightful experience.
Jane Wright
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The best one one yet.

This Ettie Smith mystery was awesome. I tried to not read it so fast but I just couldn't put it down. It gripped you from the start.
Marlene Burrows
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Two Sister Detectives

Mildly entertaining book. Who is killing the Amish? Why the scarecrows? Mystery abounds! Is it the ex-
Boy friend? Is it the creepy doctor? Read and find out!
Carol Allen
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Full of mystery
Sharon Coleman
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ettie has a sore back but she doesn't let that stop her from trying to figure out the crime. Selena is back and is an attempted victim lots of surprises.
Dee
Jul 13, 2019
Janet Scruggs
B.J. HICKAM
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mending Fences (The Deacon's Family #1)
  • The Amish Cookie Club (The Amish Cookie Club #1)
  • A Home for Hannah (Amish of Pontotoc #1)
  • Ruby's Regret
  • Two Suitors for Anna (Keepsake Pocket Quilt #3)
  • The Ebb Tide
  • An Amish Reward: An Amish Romance Inspired by a Beloved Bible Story
  • The Tinderbox
  • A Simple Christmas (Simple Gifts #3)
  • Secret at Pebble Creek (Hope Chest of Dreams #4)
  • Be Thou My Vision (Hymns of the West #2)
  • A Rancher's Surrender (Frontier Montana, #1)
  • An Amish Reunion
  • Dismissing Debbie
  • Missing Love
  • The Promised Amish Girl
  • Her Amish Heart (Amish Hearts #1)
  • The McCoy Brothers Boxed Set
USA Today Bestselling Author and multiple Amazon All Stars Author, Samantha Price, is the author of over 160 books in a dozen series including Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries, Expectant Amish Widows, The Amish Bonnet Sisters, and Amish Love Blooms.
Her love of all things that sparkle plays out in her latest Romantic Suspense series, Gretel Koch Jewel Thief.

When not writing, she fusses over her orchid

Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Secrets Come Home (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #1)
  • Amish Murder (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #2)
  • Murder in the Amish Bakery (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #3)
  • Amish Murder Too Close (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #4)
  • Amish Quilt Shop Mystery (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #5)
  • Amish Baby Mystery (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #6)
  • Betrayed (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #7)
  • Amish False Witness (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #8)
  • Amish Barn Murders (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #9)
  • Amish Christmas Mystery (Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries #10)