Start by marking “Crimson Moon (Moon #4)” as Want to Read:
Crimson Moon (Moon #4)

Crimson Moon

(Moon #4)

Needing a fresh start, a young werewolf heads west and changes his identity. As Sam Morgan, he meets Olivia Woodlock--a woman of many secrets, whose life is in jeopardy. If he can't protect her, they'll never have a chance to explore the passion that promises to bind them together for an eternity.
Mass Market Paperback, 348 pages
Published January 4th 2005 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Moon

Start your review of Crimson Moon (Moon #4)
ᴥ Irena ᴥ
Crimson Moon is really weak compared to, well, most other paranormal romances I've read so far. There are a number of things that annoyed me to no end, but since I knew what I'm getting into and what to expect, I didn't hate it. That is mostly because it's so lukewarm, it didn't leave any impression on me.

The paranormal elements are werewolves and some other things mentioned later in the story. The romance part is pretty much in your face. I'd call it instant, but for it to be instant it should
Mel W
It took me a while to get into this book. I liked it but I enjoyed the previous books in this series more.
Kathy
Theresa
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Now this one’s different than the previous. Sam Morgan is an art thief. After having to run from his life of drunken bars and women, he’s made his way to San Francisco and cultivated the lifestyle needed to enter the world of high society and secretly steal their art collections.

Olivia Woodstock is the daughter of one of those society families, but her family has a terrible secret. Catching Sam during a robbery on their family home, she talks him into helping them retrieve a valuable object
Jessie
Mar 17, 2008 rated it really liked it
I have read the others in the moon series years ago and loved them. Just recently picked this one up after finishing a couple other fantasy series I was reading (actually I got a few new books to start and had trouble getting into any of them....hard to get out of the world of a series that has 12+ books when that is all you have been reading straight) Reading the Sookie Stackhouse books as well right now. Going to pick this one up tonight and see if I can't get moving on it. My review to follow ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
So, I started with the first book and really enjoyed it. The in between books, I kind of looked at and it didn't interest me. I picked this one up because it seemed more interesting. This is a 2.5 for me. It was better than okay but not quite 3.

The writing is fine. I mean she does a good job with world building, characters and storyline. It just didn't capture my attention. This can be read as a standalone for those who want to skip around in the series.
Trina Duvall
Sep 24, 2013 rated it liked it
I love how you don't need to read the books in order. It makes them better but for me I came into the series and read them randomly. I still understood everything and was never confused. I like York's style. Not typically my thing to read romance novels with steamy scene's in them. This book was good it didn't really become a favorite ,but it was a good book. I like how some of the characters struggle and how they are relatable.
Katrina Knittle
Dec 07, 2013 rated it liked it
I think this series is deifintely high up there on my liking list. Definitely a a series you don't need to read in the correct order. I do enjoy Yourk's style of writing. It keeps me entertained when I don't have much else to read on hand. I love how fast these books are.
Rachel
May 06, 2008 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book in the series. It stayed with the werewolf main story but added a different supernatural element again. The story was very well told. There were parts where I thought the villian's story was a little too detailed and the romance was downplayed.
Monique
Apr 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
I didn't like this book as much as the previous ones. It's like she took the previous books, combined them and diluted them with a whole lot of sex (or the characters fantasizing about sex). The bad guy was especially heinous but the take down was pretty quick.
SJuhl4
Mar 03, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Were who targets enviromental rapists finds love with a lumber barons daughter. The supernatual twist surrounding her family adds more interest.
Elizabeth
Nov 21, 2008 marked it as to-read
TBR
Gab
Jun 10, 2012 marked it as to-read
not on kindle, hire from liabrary
Ning

มีเรืองราวตองปิดบัง โกหกกันไปมา

อานเพลิน ๆ ดีคะ
Leah
Dec 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I loved this book! Before you know it, your approaching the final pages! I must go back to the beginning and start the entire series now, maybe even re-read this book (#4).
Aiden
Apr 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
As usual Rebecca York does not disappoint!
Dolores
Jan 14, 2013 rated it liked it
Another decent book in the series. Took a little time getting started, but once I was finally into the book, I didn't want to put it down.
Morgan Sibbett
Aug 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing
i loved this book and the character's
Erotic Horizon
Aug 16, 2008 rated it liked it
Crimson Moon (The Moon Series, Book 4) by Rebecca York (2005)
Susan
Oct 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2009, 2015, collected
read 1/11/2009
re-read sept2015
Desiree
Mar 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Actually liked this one more than the others.
The BookWhisperer
Nov 13, 2009 rated it liked it
While this is still a good series. I don't know that I will be finishing it. In each new book I am finding them harder and harder to read. I will probably be stopping with this book.
Liz
Jun 15, 2010 rated it really liked it
Another one in the series that I enjoyed. A good read for fans of PNR :)
colleen
Nov 11, 2007 rated it really liked it
read 05.12.07
elissa
Sep 20, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: paranormal romance fans
Disclaimer: Ruth Glick writing as Rebecca York is my mom. But I really did love this one! I stayed up way too late reading it. 4 1/2 stars.
Karen Desmond
Nov 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
Mancho283
Sep 29, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5
Sarah  thomas
Dec 21, 2008 rated it really liked it
a really good book very intriguing. the characters are very easy to relate to. i enjoyed the inner struggles of each character.
Cherise
Oct 06, 2011
Kelly
rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2016

• Cravings (Undead #1.5; Moon #3.5)
  • Haunted by Your Touch  (Doomsday Brethren #3.5, Moon Chasers, #4.5)
  • Chosen (Slayer, #2)
  • Cougar Undercover (Heart of the Cougar, #5)
  • Conquer the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #15)
  • One and Only (Tales of the Were: Brotherhood of Blood #1)
  • Possess Me at Midnight (Doomsday Brethren, #3)
  • Embrace Me at Dawn (Doomsday Brethren, #5)
  • Entice Me at Twilight (Doomsday Brethren, #4)
  • Mated (Doomsday Brethren #3.5)
  • The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2)
  • Bishop's Queen (Endgame Trilogy, #2)
  • Bishop's Knight (Endgame Trilogy #1)
  • The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld #6)
  • Beauty Awakened (Angels of the Dark, #2, Lords of the Underworld #9.5)
  • Cry Wolf (Brown and de Luca, #4.5)
  • The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld #9)
  • The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld #5)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack

Moon (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Killing Moon (Moon #1)
  • Edge of the Moon (Moon #2)
  • Witching Moon (Moon #3)
  • Burning Moon (Moon, #3.5)
  • Shadow of the Moon (Moon #5)
  • New Moon (Moon #6)
  • Huntress Moon (Moon, #6.5)
  • Ghost Moon (Moon #7)