Start by marking “Ruthless Fighter (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Ruthless Fighter (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 3)

Ruthless Fighter

(Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan #3)

In a fight between his past and present, this ruthless shifter is determined to claim his future.

Kayla has been trying to get Parker’s attention for four months. She’s not a fan of unrequited love or celibacy, so she’s ready to move on. Perfect timing for an undercover mission into the Bitterroot Pack—enemy territory.

Parker’s willpower has been carefully chipped away
Published May 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless Fighter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruthless Fighter

Start your review of Ruthless Fighter (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 3)
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I love these stories!!!

What I've always loved about Liza's books (among many other things) is how she creates these packs/clans and expertly weaves all of the various couples' stories together to form a cohesive, larger picture. Yes, each book involves a different couple, but their stories build on each other, and it's just so well done.

I had met Kayla and Parker in a previous book and wasn't really sure what to think of them. However, I decided that I really like Kayla. She has some serious
J_Mc 251
May 11, 2019 rated it liked it
This series was pretty much my introduction to shifter romances, and I have become invested in the Rock Creek Clan. The previous book in the series introduced some cool concepts, and I was looking forward to learning more about them in this one. Kayla does find out some information from the Bitterroots, but unfortunately, there isn’t much else that advances that part of the plot. This time, the focus is on Parker and Kayla. Once again, you know that they’re fated mates, but they each have ...more
Margaret
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kayla had spent months trying to get Parker's attention but he has ignored her.
Wolf shifter Kayla is sure Tiger shifter Parker is her mate and has been trying to get his attention for months but he ignores her so when Alpha Jameson asks about her Sloan her ex from the Bitterroot Pack she tell him that he still texts her about getting together. When he asks if she could arrange a meeting as a way into the Bitterroot territory she agrees while everyone including Parker tells her not to. Parker had
Leslie Sanchez
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one I have been looking forward to. We met Kayla when she left the Bitterroot Clan and moved to join the Rock Creek Clan in a previous book. Kayla couldn't have been more clear in her affection for Parker and he never showed any interest at all. Now, four months later, she has finally given up on Parker, he decides he is interested. She puts herself in danger by agreeing to see her abusive ex to keep an eye on Bitterroot. Parker has this crazy idea he is dangerous and that is why he's been ...more
Debbie Caswell
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the rock creek clan book and do yourself a favour and read them all as it will help you to understand the underlying story through the entire series

This is Kayla and Parker's story Kayla has wanted Parker for months but he resists but why is he resisting when he knows she is his mate This tiger shifter has a dark past and doesn't think that he deserves a mate and especially not one as special as Kayla Will she win him over will he be able to resist the mate call When
Robin
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kayla has joined the Rock Creek Clan after leaving Bitteroots with Matt. She also left a bad relationship however, she is drawn to Parker who has also recently joined the Rock Creek Clan. He too is drawn to Kayla, however he avoids her advances as he thinks he is not good for her due to his upbringing.

I really enjoyed this story for so many reasons, the interplay between the characters, the drama, the romance and finally the ongoing back story. Ms. Street is an author I am glad I found.

I
Dana Busenbark
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book started out surprising me with regards to Kayla. The chipmunk incident had me laughing so hard I was crying. Why has Sloan been texting Kayla? Who is Sloan? What does he want? What does Kayla offer to do for Jameson and the pack? What is his response? How does Parker take the news? What happened was a bit of a surprise. Especially Kayla. Read and see. I love the thing that is special about Parker!

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT FOR A FAIR/HONEST REVIEW and REVIEWER FOR Bloggin' With
Debra Richardson
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding book in the “Fierce Mates: The Rock Creek Clan” series! The well-developed storyline is emotionally deep, well written, action-packed, and relatable. There are twists and turns, humour, witty banter, and ups and downs that will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. Amazing and strong characters – fated mates; their chemistry is undeniable and off the charts. Looking forward to reading the next book. Definitely recommended.

I received a free copy of this book
Judi
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adore this series. And this third book is as much Kayla’a story as Parker’s. This book also shows just how much of a “family” this group really is. We find out Parker’s resistance to Kayla’s advances might have been forced not natural. But is it for a good reason? We don’t make much progress in the overarching plot of the series, but that is not for a lack effort by our intrepid clan. Don’t miss this sweet sexy paranormal romance, which does stand alone, or the series which is a suspenseful ...more
Lory
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great continuation to series. This fast-paced story is filled with plenty of action, few surprises twist, of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read. So if you haven't checked out the other books in this series so your self a favor and one click it you won't regret it also it will give you a better understand of the underlying story throughout the entire series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation ...more
Claudia
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kayla is a strong shifter, full of self-confidence, and when she is rejected by the man she believes could be her mate, she wants to take action. Baiting him into a bet and making him lose his control is the goal. But just when things seem to be on the up in her life her alpha asks her to go undercover for him - risks unknown.
A fairly fast-paced story with a few surprises. Entertaining and engagingly written. A good read for a few hours of relaxation.
I received a free copy of this book via
Mary Burgess
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the Rock Creek Clan Series. This story concerns Kayla and Parker. Both have had tragedies previously and this impedes them from getting together. The story is interesting and both action and romance filled. These characters were introduced in earlier books and portrayed very well in this one. Very good read!

I received a free copy of this book via and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Annette Drewett
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful addition to this series. Parker and Kayla both have things in their past that are affecting their present. Although their ‘animal’ selves know they are mates, their human sides are no longer sure. When Kayla agrees to temporarily return to a situation in her past, Parker must decide what it is he wants. This story really grabs you from the start and makes you feel as though you are walking alongside them. Don’t miss this one.
Mim Crenshaw
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

The books in this series just keep getting better. The characters were well balanced...strong and confident. The story flow was excellent, and the characters were well developed. The story kept me engaged until the end. There was the right amount of emotional drama to keep the story interesting but not to drag it out. I cant wait till the next book.
I received this book as an ARC, and I'm voluntarily leaving a review.
Barbara
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The third book in the Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan series is well written and one that held my interest until the last page. Parker and Kayla have a lot of things from their pasts to overcome before they get a happy ending. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just the absolute best story. It had me captivated from the beginning with the hot steamy scenes. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!

Tera Comer
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Ater meeting Kayla and Parker in a previous book I am so glad that I got to see their story. I love how the author manages to create clans and expertly weaves all the different couples stories in the Rock Creek Clan into a much larger picture. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book
Scarolet Ellis
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless Fighter by Liza Street is an awesome story to read. This is book number three in this awesome series that I have fallen in love with . I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about shifters and paranormal romances in their stories.

Amy Hannagan
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was so much fun to read a more relatable than I'd like to admit. This story, if even possible, grabbed me faster than any by this author before. The writing and story was wonderful and I'd love to jump right into the this world.
Ruiz Kim
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this story. Parker and Kayla have plenty to overcome from their pasts to get to their hea. Kayla has been after Parker for months while Parker has been fighting what he wants....her. This is a fun, sexy read with some twists and turns along the way.
Juanita E. Arp
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is filled with action and intrigue, it has a great storyline . The chemistry and interaction between the characters is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Carmen
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Another good one by a talented author. The Rock Creek Clan is still trying to find the spheres but that doesn’t stop love from throwing a monkey wrench into the action. Kayla and Parker have a lot to work out before they get their HEA!
Nicole Strait
Jerry Marquardt
May 26, 2019
Abn10009
May 30, 2019

• The Tiger's Love (Beasts, #1)
  • Hope Reclaimed
  • Jasper Drake (Aurum Court Dragons Book 5)
  • To Catch a Werewolf (The Protectors Quick Bites, #4)
  • Jason's Mate (The Quinton Shifters)
  • Mason's Mate (The Quinton Shifters Book 3)
  • The Sharing Spell (Mates & Magic, #1)
  • Dragon Ever After (Spellbound Shifters: Dragons Entwined, #4)
  • Griffin Drake (Aurum Court Dragons Book 4)
  • Fate of Three (The Descendants #3)
  • Micah's Mate (The Quinton Shifters Book 2)
  • Outfoxed (The Protectors Quick Bites, #5)
  • For Better or For Wolf (Paranormal Wedding Planners #4)
  • The Guardian's Sapphire Heart
  • Love on the Boardwalk (Cinnamon Bay, #1)
  • Ryker Drake (Aurum Court Dragons Book 3)
  • For Witch or For Poorer (Paranormal Wedding Planners #5)
  • Red Planet Dragons of Tajss (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.25)
Liza got her start in romance by sneak-reading her grandma’s paperbacks. Now she divides her time between freelance editing and writing books about shifters with fierce and savage hearts.

FREE BOOKS--Book 1 in Liza's Sierra Pride series is free to anyone! Join Liza's mailing list and get Book 2, Fierce Heartbreaker, FREE, as well as an exclusive Sierra Pride prequel story! Start by clicking here to

Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan (4 books)
  • The Rose King (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan, #0.5)
  • Ruthless Misfit (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 1)
  • Ruthless Outlaw (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 2)