Start by marking “Happier Human: 53 Science-Backed Habits to Increase Your Happiness” as Want to Read:
Happier Human: 53 Science-Backed Habits to Increase Your Happiness

Happier Human: 53 Science-Backed Habits to Increase Your Happiness

Stop Waiting to Be Happy -- Use 53 Habits to Increase Your Happiness Today
Want to feel a little happier each day? Instead of waiting and hoping that happiness will find you, what if you:

Could wake up every morning excited to face the day?

Lived in a world where you didn't spend Sunday living in dread, but instead treated every hour as though it were equally welcome?
Published February 27th 2019 by Oldtown Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Happier Human, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happier Human

A.M.
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, i-own
Everyone wants to be happy. But how can you increase your happiness? There’s a heap of recent science about this and I’ve read a few other titles in the same area. Steve has listed dozens of links to studies, reports, and videos.
On the other hand, while happiness is challenging to measure, there are a wide range of strategies that can help you increase your overall life satisfaction. In fact, you can boil them down to three simple rules:
Focus on the things that truly matter.
Eliminate (or minimiz
Lorena
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a very good overview of what causes us to feel more or less happy, along with many practical suggestions for developing habits that will make us happier. While many of the general suggestions in this book will be familiar to anyone who reads much positive psychology or self-help, I still learned some worthwhile new tips. I particularly appreciated the discussion of the eight reasons people struggle with unhappiness, and the suggestions of bad habits to eliminate.

One of the thi
Taylor
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always good

Per usual SJ writes a wonderful and down to earth narrative that is both fun and helpful. I’m reading all of his books!
Lydia M de la Torre
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Ideas!

This book exceeded my expectations. It contained very useful advice and I found the links very helpful and fun. It is very uplifting sound Advice!
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels good

I've developed some poor mental habits from poor advice in my life. Feels good to have my mind focused on scientifically proven facts on happiness.
Livia Sura binzari
J.T
Jul 01, 2019
Debbie
Mar 25, 2019
Wall Street Journal bestselling author SJ Scott wanted to be Luke Skywalker when he grew up.

Unfortunately his complete lack of physical grace and introverted mannerism's kept the earth from having their own Jedi Knight to battle the Sith menace.

Steve “SJ” Scott was born and raised in New Jersey. After finishing college with a degree in psychology he knew he needed to further his education or work
“The hedonic treadmill theory teaches us that long-term happiness is rarely influenced by major positive or negative events or life changes. You will go back to your happiness set point after you experience both good and bad things in life.” 0 likes