Start by marking “Beware the Seeker: B. E. Ware Book Three (The B. E. Ware Series 3)” as Want to Read:
Beware the Seeker: B. E. Ware Book Three (The B. E. Ware Series 3)

Beware the Seeker: B. E. Ware Book Three (The B. E. Ware Series 3)

Love is the journey that never ends.

Stella Burberry’s life has crumbled to pieces. Drowning her sorrows in booze, she can’t get over Ben Ware. No man will ever compare to him, but Stella cast him aside like yesterday’s memories.

Meanwhile, Ben is struggling with withdrawal symptoms from the steroids his manager forced him to take. No longer feeling the raw strength coursing
Kindle Edition
Published (first published October 14th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Beware the Seeker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beware the Seeker

Start your review of Beware the Seeker: B. E. Ware Book Three (The B. E. Ware Series 3)
Jamie Jack
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Series Not My Cuppa Tea

This book wraps up this series, and I was hoping that I would like it better than the first two. There was just too much dark and depressing stuff happening all over the place for me to like it. I'll admit that I signed up for the entire series at a book review site, only reading about the first book, which sounded intriguing to me. To the author's credit, and perhaps to my chagrin, she's actually written three very different stories for each book of this series. So what
Claudia
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
At the beginning of the last book of the trilogy B.E. WARE Ben struggles with the fallout of his steroid addiction and Stella took refuge in alcohol. Finally the reader hears more about the origin of Ben's abilities, when news reaches him that his mother plans a ritual-suicide.
Trying to save her he needs all the help he can get from friends and especially from Stella.
All books in the trilogy have completely different settings and although they are about the same couple, it is like discovering
Nina Campbell
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beware the Seeker by Molly Mirren is the third book in the B. E. Ware series. This stand alone book begins right where Beware the Magician ended. Stella has started drinking and is so out of control her friend called Ben to come and help her. Ben arrives and gets Stella to help him by driving across the country to see his mother. This story is about their journey to discover the truth. I love the way that reality and fantasy blend in this story. The emotions of the character drew me in and kept ...more
Denise DeJonge
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The characters, the storyline, the creativity of the author are all beyond words. You must read the 3 book series to fully appreciate the intricacies of this story. Book 3 does justice in giving you background and can be a stand alone book, but trust me, you will want to start from the beginning. It is captivating, action packed and reflective. I promise that I won’t spoil your fun. Enjoy immersing yourself in the wonderment of the series. I hope it becomes a movie because it would be a box ...more
Adena Lee
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This entire trilogy could be entitled 'The History and Future of Benedict Ware'. The first two books set up the background and the struggles of Ben and set him on the path to discovering his past with Stella helping stay on the path. This turned out to be an easier read than the first two novels - lots of action without quite as much introspection and soul searching and finally!! A Happy Ending!

Elizabeth McDaniel
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stella and Ben still have a lot to struggle through. He comes face to face with his past and so does she. Can they overcome their tragic pasts to make a future worth having together? This was the third book in this awesome series and I didn’t want to stop reading! Strong characters and a very engaging story.

Annabelle Costa
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In so many ways, this was actually my favorite of the trilogy. I have been waiting to see the inside of the infamous cult where Ben was raised, and this book answered all the questions I had in my head about Ben and his upbringing and his family. And the romance between Ben and Stella gets really intense… But definitely delivered on the promise made in earlier books. It was such a satisfying conclusion! I loved this book, and I loved this trilogy!
Catherine Edgar
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes, it is possible to guess what the will happen in a story, especially when you have read quite a few books by the same author. It's just like knowing how your friend would respond exactly simply because you know your friend well.

This series, however, does not fit that mould. I kept trying to anticipate what will happen before I get to the end, but kept coming up blank

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Story line is great and I loved the characters. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Unexpected twists and turns had me reading this book in one sitting. Great storyline and character development made this book a hot and enjoyable read!

Scarolet Ellis
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beware the Seeker: B. E. Ware Book Three by Molly Mirren is a great story to read. This is book number three in this great series that i have enjoyed reading very much. I recommend this story to everyone who likes reading about contemporary and paranormal romances in their stories.

Pat Eroh
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. I fell in love with Ben and I connected with the main character. I highly recommend this entire series. You really need to read the whole series but you will become addicted, guaranteed.

I received this book from authorsxp and am voluntarily providing an honest review.
Kimberly
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good paranormal romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable read.

Heather Wamboldt
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is a great conclusion to the trilogy and answers all of the questions from the other books. It is fast-paced and full of drama, angst, and romance.

Frances Trilone
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great wrap up to Ben and Stella's story -- such a sweet romance! I must admit when they'd arrived at the cult compound, I kept saying "Run away, run away. . .". I can't wait to see what the author writes next!
Lesley
added it
May 21, 2019

• Innocent Bait: Serving Her Alien Fated Mates (Aurelian Empire, #4)
  • The Mountain Man's Babies Box Set (The Mountain Man's Babies #1-5)
  • Alpha's Deception (Revenge of the Bears, #4)
  • Best Friend's Daddy (Forever Daddies #3)
  • His Blushing Plaything (Corporate Correction Book 6)
  • A Baby for the Mountain Men
  • The Lawyer and the Cowboy (Curvy for Him #3)
  • CeeCee's Cowboys
  • Sugar Daddy (Forever Daddies, #4)
  • Secret Indiscretions (Carson Cove Scandals, #2)
  • Her Mafia Daddy (Romano Mafia Brothers #1)
  • Blade's Battle (Broken Shifters #2)
  • On Her Trail (Depp Desires)
  • Traded To The Alien Regent
  • Dominic's Touch
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • Addicted to the Alien (Rebels of Sidyth, #8)
  • The Immortality Trials Omnibus Part 1: Books 1-6
Molly Mirren loves being a writer. She also loves witty company, exotic food, creative cocktails, and obscure music. When not writing, she is doing laundry. She is also a firm believer in the Oxford comma and defends it fiercely. Long live the Oxford!

Molly also loves to read and will read almost anything if it holds her attention. However, the stories that pop into her head, so far, have all been

News & Interviews