Start by marking “Beware the Seeker: B. E. Ware Book Three (The B. E. Ware Series 3)” as Want to Read:
Beware the Seeker: B. E. Ware Book Three (The B. E. Ware Series 3)

Beware the Seeker: B. E. Ware Book Three (The B. E. Ware Series 3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Stella Burberry’s life has gone off the rails.

She’s given up on being good—and on miracles—and just wants to drown her sorrows in whatever bottle of booze is handy. Or whatever guy is handy. But she hasn’t gone all the way with anyone yet. That’s mainly because no one measures up to Ben Ware. Too bad she threw him out of her life for good.

Ben is hundreds of miles from Stel
Kindle Edition
Published (first published October 14th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Beware the Seeker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beware the Seeker

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Annabelle Costa
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In so many ways, this was actually my favorite of the trilogy. I have been waiting to see the inside of the infamous cult where Ben was raised, and this book answered all the questions I had in my head about Ben and his upbringing and his family. And the romance between Ben and Stella gets really intense… But definitely delivered on the promise made in earlier books. It was such a satisfying conclusion! I loved this book, and I loved this trilogy!
Frances Trilone
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great wrap up to Ben and Stella's story -- such a sweet romance! I must admit when they'd arrived at the cult compound, I kept saying "Run away, run away. . .". I can't wait to see what the author writes next!
Molly Mirren loves being a writer. She also loves witty company, exotic food, creative cocktails, and obscure music. When not writing, she is doing laundry. She is also a firm believer in the Oxford comma and defends it fiercely. Long live the Oxford!

Molly also loves to read and will read almost anything if it holds her attention. However, the stories that pop into her head, so far, have all been