Start by marking “Wolf Gone Wild (Stay A Spell #1)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Gone Wild (Stay A Spell #1)

Wolf Gone Wild

(Stay a Spell #1)

What's the worst thing that can happen to a werewolf? Unable to shift for three months, Mateo Cruz knows all too well. His wolf has taken up residence in his head, taunting him night and day with vividly violent and carnal thoughts. Convinced he's cursed, he needs the help of a powerful witch before he literally goes insane.

​Evie Savoie has always obeyed the house rules of
Published January 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Gone Wild, please sign up.
Juliette Cross Hi, Alex. Exactly what Eden said. It's adult romance. :)

Start your review of Wolf Gone Wild (Stay A Spell #1)
Kat Valentine
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Big Bad Wolf is Hot!!

Werewolfs,witches ,vampires and a zombie cat oh! My!!!!
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Wolf Gone Wild is book one in a brand new series by Juliette Cross, Stay A Spell. In this series you are going to meet the Savoie sisters, a group of sisters that just happen to be witches who live in New Orleans.

Evie Savoie is a very talented and powerful witch. She spends her days helping out at the bar/restaurant her oldest sister, Jules owns, The Cauldron, and also at the shop her sister Clara owns, Mystic Maybelle’s. Evie was known as a hex breaker. She has a specific talent and has never
Aisling Zena
4.5 stars 20/1/20

I don't know what it is about werewolves that draws me in. They are like catnip to me! I can't resist them. Out of all the shifter books I've read (dragon,shark, panther, crocodile, bunny,etc) I still come back to wolves. They'll be my number one always I think. Add witches and New Orleans and this book made my favourites list before I even read it. Luckily for me it was just as good as I needed it to be. I love it when authors put their own stamp on classic supernatural beings
Robin (Bridge Four)
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Author. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Wolf Gone Wild is a new series from Juliette Cross. I’ve read a few of her other series and this one is a bit of a shift in tone and direction. It is much more on the romantic side of PNR and it’s a lot lighter, with more humor and pop culture references than the other series I’ve read by her.
“Wait a minute. You watched it o
Lana Reads
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
It was a painfully long and predictable story, watered down by a build up for a series (I will never read); and sprinkled with uncomfortable and awkward (wannabe nerdy) sex.

Really, really uncomfortable. Read my updates if you are curious. I'd even say, if you feel a need for a cold shower (but can't have one for any reason) - just read this! You will probably be done with sex for a while after that.

It felt like a 150 pages long book, filled with lots of nonsense to stretch it up to 378 - and m
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
3.5 A wolf wants what he wants stars

I have been waiting to get my hands on this one, the only problem is that I only liked it..not loved it, unfortunately. This being said I still highly recommend this book .

*What I loved:*
ALPHA! yeah! he was my favorite , freaking adored him😍
(some of his monologue in Mateo head made me laugh out loud ⬇ )
"Hey. I can be gentle. Go get that red-haired witch, and I’ll show her how gently I can smack her ass."

"I wish you’d lose control of your dick, because my ba
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
This is one of the hardest reviews I've ever had to write. I've been going back and forth, trying to figure out how to adequately capture just how freaking AMAZEBALLS this story was. How can I get you, my fellow reader, to fully understand the necessity of adding this book to your reading experience? How can I provide you with sufficient information to tempt you into taking the plunge, without giving too much of this story's SENSATIONAL goodness away? Juliette Cross will always be one of my favo ...more
lazybookconqueror
Dec 19, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

And that means this was a solid read that I do recommend, but...

I'm was little confused by this book. I think that the central idea was great and that was what caught my attention in the blurb. But, there were some issues - So, I'm going to break down what I liked and what I didn't enjoy so much:

Loved:
The cover! It's truly gorgeous and gives you a beautiful magical vibe.

The main idea of having a different personality (wolf) in the MC's head is a nice way to twist a multiple personality
Kat Valentine
Werewolfs,witches ,vampires and a zombie cat oh! My!!!!
Another fabulous read from Juliette cross and it's a twisty,snarky and full of awesome one liners with hot sexy paranormal male characters from Mateo who's a werewolf who's had a hex put on him so he can't shift to his wolf and is being drove crazy by Alpha his wolf spirt and all alpha cares about is fucking and fighting and of course he won't shut up for one moment!! Until Mateo goes to see evie a witch who breaks hex's! Mateo and evie alon
Somia
3.75 Stars

Mateo Cruz's wolf is trapped, with one fierce hex and he needs the help of a witch before he gives into the violence driving is wolf (aka Alpha). Powerful witch, Evie Savoie has always obeyed the house rules of her coven--no werewolves, but when Mateo pleads for help, she cannot turn away. Together the two were cute, their chemistry clear - I just wanted a bit more sizzle and snap when it came to the heat and attraction between them.

The conversations between Alpha and Mateo had me smi
Antonella
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wolf Gone Wild is the first book in a new fantasy series.
Mateo Cruz is a werewolf, who is looking for someone to break a hex that permits him to shift. And that someone is powerful hex -breaking witch Evie Savoie.
While Mateo is a loner wolf, Evie has a big family. She is one of six Savoie sisters. Each of them has special magic skills.
Even though they are hesitant at first to help a werewolf, soon all sister present Evie, Jules, Violet and Clara ( two are traveling) are helping Mateo.
In betw
Mrinmayi
RTC⏳.....
Till then l am gonna go back to my moping and think why the heck l don't have a mate IRL😭🧐🥺
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Wolf Gone Wild is book one in Stay A Spell series by Juliette Cross. This is a brand new series by Ms. Cross and it’s different from her previous work in that it’s more light-hearted and fun. Not as intense or deep as her previous work.

Evie Savoie is a talented curse/hex breaker. She works at her sisters bar/restaurant and also her other sisters book shop. She’s a well rounded women who is full of life, but also has some insecurity’s about her art work; which her ex-boyfriend put into her head.
Marta Cox
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well this author has only gone and given us a Werewolf story that was funny, unbelievably sexy and full of interesting characters. Step forward Evie a Witch with an incredible family who as I write I desperately want to know more about. Oh and did I mention that Evie is obsessed with comics , sci fi and everything else that could delight my nerdy heart ! Evie is sweet but not shy although she’s about to meet not one but two absolutely jaw dropping hot guys or is she ?
Mateo is desperate to find a
Juliette Cross
Jan 14, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
WOLF GONE WILD is Live!

Evie & Mateo in Wolf Gone Wild. Artwork created by Jamila Mehio.
Artwork by Jamila Mehio.

Carol
4 "good witchy" stars.

My first Juliette Cross book.
This witch and werewolf story had me captivated, so quirky and humorous. It definitely kept me smiling.

I especially loved Mateo and his Alpha wolf's inner monologue - they bickered back and forth in such an amusing manner.
Mateo was such a gentleman and Alpha well you can probably guess his agenda!!!

Evie was such a bubbly and cute witch -so unexpected and sweet in a totally endearing way. Her love of comic books and "Star Wars" bordered on mild
NAT.orious reads ☾
Dec 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
Did this get my attention because of its stunning cover? Yes.

Did it keep my attention due to the blurp? Also yes.

Curlyhairlass19
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Wolfy stars!

What a refreshing spin on a PNR romance! I haven’t read very many of these so needless to say, I really enjoyed this one. The banter between Evie and Mateo made the book for me. I loved the inner dialogue between Mateo and his inner wolf dying to bust out and take charge.

The chemistry between these two characters made me giddy. Evie was a comic book nerd, and we had so much in
common! I also really enjoyed the secondary characters as well. Alpha, Mateo’s inner wolf really stole
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Juliette Cross has always been a fan favorite of mine when it comes to kick ass heroines who really knows how to pack a punch and worse than sin lead heroes who are nonetheless pantying dropping hot. So obviously when she released "Wolf Gone Wild", I couldn't wait to get my grubby little hands on it to further immerse myself in the supernatural world she was able to create filled with witches, werewolves and vampires.

If you haven't already know, the story starts off with Mateo seeki
Carvanz
What a dirty thinking Alpha dog!!! I LOVED him!!!

When Mateo has a hex put on him, he is no longer able to shift into wolf form. As a result, his inner wolf, Alpha, is driving him crazy. His only hope is Evie Savoie. Her witchy specialty is removing hexes but it doesn’t take Mateo long to realize that just being in her presence soothes and quietens the beast within him.

description

I can’t express how much I absolutely loved Mateo as well as his raunchy, dirty talking sidekick, Alpha. Mateo was a bit shy, unc
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Alpha, you beast, I LOVE YOU!

Review to follow!!
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Stunning read! This author is just perfect 😊
Review to come.

OUT TODAY PEOPLE!!! - https://amzn.to/2Tl6wEV

TwitterFacebookPinterestBookBabblersInstagram
One chapter more
Mar 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Why is this not my cup a tea, I have no idea.

Werewolves - love
Witches - love
Breaking Hexes - love
Sexy Scenes - love
Alpha 'Romeo' - love

And in the end, I am underwhelmed. Maybe I was simply too hyped about it?
Lover of Romance
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Juliette Cross has done true wonders with this story and I loved every single moment of this story. I just love her writing style and the way that she wrote "Wolf Gone Wild" is simply divine. This book is the start of a new series and I can tell you from what we got from this book I am going to love future books. This is a story that is SO unique even in the paranormal romance genre, I have never quite read a story like this one, and more s
Dísir
‘Wolf Gone Wild’ has an insanely attractive blurb, I’ll admit. A man who’s going insane with a wolf that’s barely leashed stumbling into a bar/restaurant asking a witch for help, when these two paths shall never cross? It’s sort of forbidden in a way, but Evie Savoie isn’t going to turn away a man in need.

Juliette Cross’s worldbuilding comes in early on: there’re long-lived supernatural beings littering the streets of New Orleans, each with their own coven, den or some other mysterious clan and
Karen  ⚜Mess⚜
This new series by Juliette Cross is a big winner. There is no question about Juliette’s undeniable talent to writing likable characters and a great story line.

Stay A Spell series is about a witch coven of sisters and their HEAs. In Wolf Gone Wild we’re treated to Evie and Mateo’s love story. Evie is the star witch of this tale and Mateo is the sexy and forbidden werewolf. It was quite charming to watch them two interact. Very upbeat and meant to leave you with a smile on your face.

Anne Z.
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will I ever not like a Juliette Cross book? No, no I won't!
Wolf Gone Wild was the perfect mixture of shifter glory, humor and sexiness.
Yes, 'shifter glory' is a thing. Go with it!

Evie and Mateo were absolutely adorable together. They had my heart from beginning to end.
Evie is a quirky, geeky, and good hearted witch that can't say no to those who need. I loved all the wonderful geeky references Juliette added to the book. It doesn't matter if you are or are not a fan of comics and star wars an
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Werewolfs,witches, hexes. Oh My!

Such a fun read, Wolf Gone Wild is book one in a brand new series by Juliette Cross, Within this series you are going to meet the Savoie sisters, that just happen to be witches who live in New Orleans.

Mateo Cruz has always had control over his wolf except during his shift. But something is blocking Mateo from being able to shift. What could it be?

As these two spend time together, they form a bond. Juliette Cross never fails to amaze me and that’s just what she did
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a fun read. Four stars!

Looking forward to the next books in this series!
Leanne | Read Sweetly to Me
3.5 stars but rounded up to 4

I really enjoyed this one! It was a lot fun and the world building was brilliant. I loved how Cross took the standard paranormal creatures but still managed to put her own stamp on it. I'm also very intrigued by the Grims!

In this one we have a werewolf named Mateo, who is suffering under a Hex, one that's making him a little crazy. His violent urges are out of control and his inner wolf, Alpha, refuses to shut up. So he searches out the best Hexbreaker in town and b
Goodreads Librari...: Request to connect my new book to series 11 26 Jan 13, 2020 12:57PM

• 99 Percent Mine
  • My Favorite Half-Night Stand
  • Autoboyography
  • I've Got Your Number
  • The Undomestic Goddess
  • Seducing Mrs. Robinson (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Avoiding Temptation (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • To Be Taught, If Fortunate
  • The Bone Houses
  • Barista and the Bear (Oak Fast Fated Mates #1)
  • Pythen (Galactic Order, #1)
  • Eppure cadiamo felici
  • Fae Academy: Primal
  • My Lady of Misrule (Wicked Winter Nights, #1)
  • Aurora: The Kresova Vampire Harems Volume One
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • The Duke's Bride (Regency Brides #1)
JULIETTE is a multi-published author of paranormal and fantasy romance & the co-host of the podcast, Smart Women Read Romance. She is represented by Rachel Brooks at BookEnds Literary Agency. She is a native of Louisiana, living in the heart of Cajun land with her husband, four kids, black lab named Kona, and kitty, Betty. When she isn’t working on her next project, she enjoys binge-watching her f ...more

Stay a Spell (2 books)
  • Don't Hex and Drive (Stay a Spell #2)