Start by marking “Wolf Gone Wild” as Want to Read:

(Stay A Spell #1)

What's the worst thing that can happen to a werewolf? Unable to shift for three months, Mateo Cruz knows all too well. His wolf has taken up residence in his head, taunting him night and day with vividly violent and carnal thoughts. Convinced he's cursed, he needs the help of a powerful witch before he literally goes insane.

Evie Savoie has always obeyed the house rules of
ebook

Availability: 1 copy available, 1214 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Dec 03 - Jan 01, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Gone Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Gone Wild

Start your review of Wolf Gone Wild
    Sona Via
    Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    When I say Juliette Cross never, absolutely never fails me, just trust me on this. I don't know who you are and how you stumbled upon my Goodreads page, welcome, I AM TRASH for anything Juliette Cross. This queen floors me with every delicious PNR she creates. This crazy book is no exception. IT IS JUST WONDERFULLY YUMMY AS ALL OF HER WORKS.

So the story revolves around this crazy hot werewolf who is having the worse case of meltdown as it seems someone put a hella awkward hex on him. TO TOP IT,
    Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Juliette Cross has always been a fan favorite of mine when it comes to kick ass heroines who really knows how to pack a punch and worse than sin lead heroes who are nonetheless pantying dropping hot. So obviously when she released "Wolf Gone Wild", I couldn't wait to get my grubby little hands on it to further immerse myself in the supernatural world she was able to create filled with witches, werewolves and vampires.

If you haven't already know, the story starts off with Mateo seeking out
    Robin Bielman
    Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I loved this book! Mateo and Evie were magic together and their story fresh, exciting, romantic, and so fun! I laughed out loud (Mateo's Alpha cracked me up!), swooned, and am so happy there will be more books in this wonderful world!
    Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    I recieved a copy of this book from netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This was a really fun paranormal romance. Mateo is a werewolf who can't shift and is trying to control his wolf half, and Evie is a witch who breaks hexes and is very into Star Wars and Marvel. They're both really interesting characters, and the book melds these paranormal with modern life really well.

It set up plenty of opportunities for sequels about Evie's sisters that I'm definitely looking forward to reading.
    Csimplot Simplot
    Excellent book!!!
    ~*Kelli*~
    Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Thank you so much to Juliette for this ARC of Wolf Gone Wild for an honest review.

Ever since the first JC book I’ve read I have been hooked and always left wanting more.. meaning the next book.. like now. Idk how I’m going to wait for book 2!

I loved the slow burn romance in this book. Mateo and Evie’s relationship just naturally fell into place and I lived every minute of the build up. The story flowed and kept me second guessing who the “villian” could be.

Bottom line.. LOVED IT! And I can’t
    Carol
    Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I loved reading this book. The level of detail was great. The interplay between Alpha and Mateo made me laugh. I loved how Evie and Mateo fell in love and came to realize it, and how Alpha knew immediately that Evie was the one for him.
    Blue
    Dec 08, 2019
    Anne Z.
    Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Will I ever not like a Juliette Cross book? No, no I won't!
    Wolf Gone Wild was the perfect mixture of shifter glory, humor and sexiness.
    Yes, 'shifter glory' is a thing. Go with it!

Evie and Mateo were absolutely adorable together. They had my heart from beginning to end.
    Evie is a quirky, geeky, and good hearted witch that can't say no to those who need. I loved all the wonderful geeky references Juliette added to the book. It doesn't matter if you are or are not a fan of comics and star wars
    Carvanz

• I've Got Your Number
    • Ada Lovelace Cracks the Code
    • I'm Yours
    • The Knight Before Christmas
    • Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2)
    • The Lady and the Highwayman
    • The Undomestic Goddess
    JULIETTE is a multi-published author of paranormal and fantasy romance & the co-host of the podcast, Smart Women Read Romance. She is represented by Rachel Brooks at BookEnds Literary Agency. She is a native of Louisiana, living in the heart of Cajun land with her husband, four kids, black lab named Kona, and kitty, Betty. When she isn’t working on her next project, she enjoys binge-watching ...more