Start by marking “Beware the Magician (B. E. Ware Book Two)” as Want to Read:
Beware the Magician (B. E. Ware Book Two)

Beware the Magician (B. E. Ware Book Two)

The greatest magic lies in the human heart.

Stella Burberry made a huge mistake. She pushed away Ben Ware, the only guy who can save her brother with his mind-blowing telekinetic abilities—and the only guy she's ever truly fallen for.

She wants to make amends, but Ben seems out of reach. For one thing, he's now the star of the hottest “magic” act in Las Vegas, with little t
ebook
Published September 17th 2018 by Molly Mirren

To ask other readers questions about Beware the Magician, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beware the Magician

Start your review of Beware the Magician (B. E. Ware Book Two)
Jamie Jack
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: p-2019, paranormal
Marginally Better than the First Book

While I didn't particularly like the first book of the series, I always give authors a chance or two beyond a first bad impression to see if they can change my mind about their work. So I started reading this book with low expectations. I am happy to say that the author did rise a little in my estimation, but unfortunately, there are still issues with the story.

So, what did the author do right in my opinion? Once Ben and Stella finally engage again, I found t
Nina Campbell
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beware the Magician by Molly Mirren is the second book in the B. E. Ware series. This stand alone book contemporary romance begins where Beware a Stranger ended. Stella wants desperately to see Ben again and travels to Las Vegas. However, when she arrives she discovers that seeing Ben is more difficult than she imagined. She finally gets together with him as a member of his show to have it all blow up in their faces due to a misunderstanding. This book is a wonderful read about how every life’s ...more
Claudia
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
BEWARE THE MAGICIAN is the second book in the trilogy of B.E.WARE . The story of Stella and Ben continues with Ben becoming a famous magician in Vegas. When Stella follows him to persuade him once more to help her brother, she finds out that Ben's manager is feeding steroids to Ben to amplify his abilities.
Love, need and guilt are still predominant in this book, in some ways it is an emotional roller coaster the reader enters.
The story is a page-turner, a strong continuation of BEWARE THE STRAN
Adena Lee
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The storyline in this novel revolves arount Stella's need to cure her brother and she is laser-focused on Ben as being the cure. She wants a miracle and she demands that Ben deliver it! Unfortunately the end is predictable - Ben, not being God, is not in time or able to do what Stella wants. Though predictable, the author did a superlative job of describing Stella's desperate efforts to 'gently persuade' Ben to help her brother and her blinkered vision of what her attempts do to everyone, includ ...more
Annabelle Costa
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this incredible sequel to Beware the Stranger, Ben becomes a magician, except his magic is real. And there’s a mysterious reason why he is able to perform such incredible feats.

I love the characters in the first book, and I was so thrilled for the chance to revisit them. Tyler was the ultimate villain, and I was at the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. Nothing unfolded quite as I expected, and I couldn’t stop turning pages from the beginning to the end. Mirren is such an incr
Catherine Edgar
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story continues where the first book ends. Yet it is still not on familiar ground. As the plot thickens, the love and friendship of Ben and Stella is put through many test, but their choices, circumstances, and plain stubbornness for not facing the truth that is staring at them. The reader is faced with suspense after suspense, and a deep longing for the rest of the story in the series, when the end of book two is read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily lea
Frances Trilone
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to admit, I wasn't sure where this story would go especially when I knew this is a trilogy. Let me say I was pleasantly surprised at the twists and turns. I loved learning about Ben's background and how he grew up in a cult (totally not expecting that). Tyler just got under my nerves -- he's a villain you love to hate. LOL And poor Stella, my heart broke for her. I'm definitely buying the next book and reading asap!
Scarolet Ellis
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beware the Magician: B. E. Ware Book Two by Molly Mirren is a wonderful story to read. This is book number two in this wonderful series that I have loved reading from the very first book of this series. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about paranormal romances .

Elizabeth McDaniel
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stella has looked for Ben for months and finally finds him in Vegas. Parts of Ben’s past are revealed to Stella from his old friend. Their journey only gets more complicated as they still fight their feelings for each other. Wonderful story and exciting and intriguing characters!

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A captivating read from beginning to end! An exciting storyline that leaves you breathless wanting more! Sexy steam filled chemistry! Emotionally heartfelt, enjoyable and fun! One heck of a twisted, intense rollercoaster ride! An amazing must read!

Pat Eroh
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment that continues from the first and it's a good thing because I am addicted to the story! I love the characters and the storyline. I love the mystery in the man who is B.E. Ware. I love everything about this series and it just keeps getting better.

I received this book from the author and am voluntarily providing an honest review.
Kimberly
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good paranormal romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is the 2nd story in the series and is an enjoyable read.

Heather Wamboldt
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of the B. E. Ware Series and I am really enjoying this series. This second book is fast-paced and includes heartbreak and twists and turns. I am looking forward to the next book in this series.
Makenna Lee
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with B.E. Ware in the first book and really enjoyed learning more about him in this second book. With lots of great twists and turns, the story kept me reading to see what would happen next. The tension between Ben and Stella has me rooting for them to find their happily ever after. I'm looking forward to reading book three!
Christabel
Dec 27, 2018
Lesley
added it
May 16, 2019

• Blade's Battle (Broken Shifters #2)
  • The Lawyer and the Cowboy (Curvy for Him #3)
  • CeeCee's Cowboys
  • A Baby for the Mountain Men
  • Best Friend's Daddy (Forever Daddies #3)
  • Alpha's Deception (Revenge of the Bears, #4)
  • His Blushing Plaything (Corporate Correction Book 6)
  • Doctor Enchanted (Revenge of the Bears, #3)
  • Absolved by Blood (Walking Shadows)
  • The Mountain Man's Babies Box Set (The Mountain Man's Babies #1-5)
  • Sugar Daddy (Forever Daddies, #4)
  • Secret Indiscretions (Carson Cove Scandals, #2)
  • Innocent Bait: Serving Her Alien Fated Mates (Aurelian Empire, #4)
  • On Her Trail (Depp Desires)
  • Dominic's Touch
  • Paths of Anguish (Primeval Origins Saga #1)
  • Wanted: The Devil's Riders Books 1-4
  • Wolf Hunt
Molly Mirren loves being a writer. She also loves witty company, exotic food, creative cocktails, and obscure music. When not writing, she is doing laundry. She is also a firm believer in the Oxford comma and defends it fiercely. Long live the Oxford!

Molly also loves to read and will read almost anything if it holds her attention. However, the stories that pop into her head, so far, have all been

News & Interviews