Start by marking “Beware the Stranger: B. E. Ware Book One (The B. E. Ware Series 1)” as Want to Read:
Beware the Stranger: B. E. Ware Book One (The B. E. Ware Series 1)

Beware the Stranger: B. E. Ware Book One (The B. E. Ware Series 1)

Life never turns out the way you expect.

Stella Burberry has sworn off sin and men. It’s her punishment, penance for the keg party that resulted in her brother’s coma.

But when sexy and mysterious Ben Ware shows up looking for work with nothing but the clothes on his back and a wicked smile, she’s faced with a temptation she can't ignore. How can she be good when she's cons
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Beware the Stranger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beware the Stranger

Start your review of Beware the Stranger: B. E. Ware Book One (The B. E. Ware Series 1)
Annabelle Costa
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book! Stella is a reformed party girl after an incident in her past, and she literally runs away to join the circus. Then she meets the very sexy Ben Ware, and of course, they hate each other immediately. I love the enemies to lovers genre and this was such a good version of it. Stella and Ben have incredible chemistry, and Ben was mouthwateringly sexy, but there's also something about him that's different from other guys. I don't usually read paranormal romance, but this was ...more
Sue Wallace
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Beware the Stranger: B. E. Ware Book One by Molly Mirren.
A very good read. I liked the story and some of the characters. Ben and Stella were my favourite characters. I loved how Ben could do telekinesis. Looking forward to the next book. 4*.

Maria
This is a wonderful story, romantic, sexy and extremely tender. The author’s imagination blending the paranormal twist with the couple’s issues and everyday life makes this a fabulous read.
Ben is such a complex and intriguing hero, all light and darkness; but what stands out is his utter charm, humor, and the hidden depths beneath his teasing personality and humor. Ben is a flirt, a seducer, a charmer, always trying to pass for just a regular guy. (And all that dimple activity throughout the nar
Nina Campbell
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beware the Stranger by Molly Mirren is the first book in the B. E. Ware series. In this book, a man named Ben Ware joins the circus. He is with the circus because he wants to remain under the radar and avoid the people who are looking for him. At the circus he meets a woman named Stella who seems to constantly be after him for his social security number. He tries to dodge Stella but she continues to bug him. This is the beginning of their relationship which evolves into a much closer relationshi ...more
Jamie Jack
Aug 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: p-2019, paranormal
Too Much Repetition…Plot, Character, and Gorgeousness of Hero

I found this book repetitious in too many ways, so much that it actually hampered my enjoyment of the story. There was repetition in the plot; there seemed to be a rehashing of the same points over and over without escalating complications. The characters were stuck in their own repetitive loops. Ben seemed to constantly beat himself up over his past, and the heroine did the same with hers as well. They were both so stuck in their resp
Frances Trilone
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m a sucker for all things paranormal and romance – add a hottie to the mix like Ben and you can’t help but love this book! The story starts with Stella working at the circus where she’s trying to atone for past sins. She meets Ben and there’s friction between the two because he’s temptation in the flesh. It’s not until she learns about Ben’s “abilities” that she believes he might be the answers to her prayers. Definitely a well-written book and a light paranormal read. I can’t wait to read Boo ...more
Claudia
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A man, who seems the typical bad boy type and a woman who swore off men after her brother fell into a coma at a party - her fault, she believes.
What makes this story special is that Ben Ware has a special gift/curse. He can do unusual things, that might help her brother to regain consciousness, but he sees his skills more of as a curse than as a gift.
An interesting story-line. A little different from the usual paranormal romance. Well-written and enjoyable.
I received a free copy of this book via
Adena Lee
Aug 07, 2019 rated it liked it
The author spends a lot of time and book space making the main characters real to the reader and setting up their relationship. These characters are both so broken. It is painful to read about them and to watch them interact and slowly, so slowly learn to trust. This is not a quick easy read, so anyone who is looking for a Harlequin style romance needs to look elsewhere.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Story line is great and I loved the characters. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Unexpected twists and turns had me reading this book in one sitting. Great storyline and character development made this book a hot and enjoyable read!

Elizabeth McDaniel
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stella and Ben are both running from something and happen to end up in the same circus. Stella denies her true feelings for Ben while he lets her know how he feels. This journey of discovery for these two was so interesting and heartfelt. Great story and intriguing characters.cant wait for the next book!

Scarolet Ellis
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beware the Stranger: B. E. Ware Book One by Molly Mirren is an amazing read. This is book number one in this amazing start to a brand new series that I have loved reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about paranormal romances in their stories.

Kimberly
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good paranormal romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable read.

Heather Wamboldt
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this to be a fascinating enemies-to-lovers paranormal romance. The story is an enjoyable read with great characters and a very good storyline.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of this book.
Pat Eroh
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is impossible to stop after just one book! You have to read the next one. It is that good. But don't worry. The story is so compelling and the characters so awesome, you will not want to stop.

I received this book from the author and I am voluntarily providing my honest review.
Catherine Edgar
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What would you do when you meet someone with their name spelled as B. E. Ware? Would you take heed that cosmos is warning you or will you take it as a coincidence? The author indirectly ask the reader right from the start, and I felt myself going back and forth with my answer throughout the whole book.

Lucy Lennox
added it
May 16, 2019

• The Adventures of Tom Finch, Gentleman
  • Time and Tide
  • Wheels of Steel: Book 1 (Wheels of Steel, #1)
  • Chasing Fire (Fire and Fury, #1)
  • The Weeping Ash (Paget Family Saga #2)
  • Magic Outside the Box (The Case Files of Henri Davenforth, #3)
  • Accidental Rebel
  • Ransom: A BDSM Menage Erotic Thriller (The Master's Child Book 2)
  • Her Mafia Boss (Romano Mafia Brothers #2)
  • Iron Men (Pirates of the Narrow Seas, #3)
  • The Sallee Rovers (Pirates of the Narrow Seas, #1)
  • The Time Traveler's Boyfriend
  • The Boy Next Door
  • Men of Honor (Pirates of the Narrow Seas, #2)
  • Heart of Oak (Pirates of the Narrow Seas, #4)
  • Harvard Hottie
  • Love is Blind
  • Departing
Molly Mirren loves being a writer. She also loves witty company, exotic food, creative cocktails, and obscure music. When not writing, she is doing laundry. She is also a firm believer in the Oxford comma and defends it fiercely. Long live the Oxford!

Molly also loves to read and will read almost anything if it holds her attention. However, the stories that pop into her head, so far, have all been

News & Interviews