Start by marking “Naughty Irish Liar (Naughty Irish Series)” as Want to Read:
Naughty Irish Liar (Naughty Irish Series)

Naughty Irish Liar

(Naughty Irish)

RONAN MACNAMARA

A retired con artist never loses his skills.
A liar always has a lie ready.
Of course, it’s a woman that brings me to a stand-still.
The woman. The spoiled Manhattan Princess herself.
My acushla.

She’s the kind of innocent that wets my tongue.
Makes my body come alive.
She’s sweet, she’s joy, she’s a pain in my neck and I want to ruin her.

I lied to push her away
Published March 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Irish Liar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Irish Liar

Elisha Blade
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Irish luck

Ronan and Catie

Catherine the Hotel Heiress.

Ronan the Irish bad boy

The author had me at “invite me in.” I was glued to the pages. Both, Catherine and Ronan had waited for the other without themselves or the other really knowing. Deep down they knew, but would they act on it?

They had met when Catherine still had some growing up to do. How easy is it to fall in love before we truly know someone? Sometimes our bodies don’t allow us to chose anything else. Our hearts wanting what they
Naomi
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother Mary of Jesus!!!
what's more hotter than a bad boy Alpha male?? an Irish bad boy hot alpha male 'swooooon'
it starts from a school girl crush to full out obsession from the little princess Catherine, heir to her daddies fortune ...Ronan the object to her obsession feels the same but when he realises that she is still in school, he says things to hurt her feelings and walks away, but 5 years later the fire is still there and it heats up and gets hot hot hot!!
I couldn't put this frigg
Kay
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whenever I am reviewing one of V. Theia’s books, I always start with the same line “when I think she can’t get any better…blah blah blah!
Today I’m going to start with Naughty Irish Liar is another hit for V. Theia—no joke.
Catie and Ronan
Catie the young heiress who has loved Ronan since she was 16, decided to follow her heart five years later. Catie is sassy, cute—and brave to face off with such a sexy asshole. She is perfect for him and is not afraid to give it to him…pun intended. Most import
Robin
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tá tú mo chroí, mo anam, mo ghrá agus mo shaol. I gcónaí agus go deo. You are my heart, my soul, my love and my life. Always and forever ...

Can a person fall in love at 16 and spend years trying to make it happen? This is the love story of Ronan and Catherine and it is one sexy adventure. When a princess falls for an Irish bad boy there is no stopping the lengths she will go to have her hearts desire. She is patient, she is as calculating as her love struck naive heart can be and she is determin
Lynn Germer
Believe in the luck of the Irish after Naughty Irish Liar!🍀

Ronan MacNamara is the ULTIMATE V. Theia man. He's brooding, dickish, brusque, sexy as hell and in the end so much more than Catie or we ever given him credit to be. He is 100% the Irish asshole we were promised, but the rest of him is like the pot of gold at the end of every rainbow. Catherine Clemonte is stubborn, driven, funny, loving, strong, capable and what I love most chatty!!! This is a story, to me, of a growing love, a solid co
V. Theia
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AVAILABLE NOW

Universale link: mybook.to/IrishLiar

#TeamLieToMeMacNam #TheIrishAreHere

description
Ana the Bookworm
Joanne Mccorkell
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it. Again

Dont think Ive come across a book written by this lady, that I havent loved.

Ronan and Catherine are a lovely couple. It was a little predictable her dad was in on the proposed relationship. Though I liked that he was willing to wait for her.

I think I would have enjoyed meeting Ronans family on the trip to Dublin. But thats the only complaint I would have.
Jayne RUSHTON
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Another fantastic Manhattan storyline. This is so well written and I fell in love with the characters straight away. Ronan, the cheeky Irish alpha and Cait his red headed princess. A true love story with filthy language and dirty sex. Loved everything about this book. Thanks again for another fantastic read.
Bookgeek23
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book, what can I say I LOVED it, Ronan and Catherine are electric together. They are what a couple should be protective, alluring and damn right filthy :). Loved all the nuances from Manhattan series my heart at the cameos. Lucky charms and all. I wonder are we going to see Ash and Cal soon? Come on let’s have them too. As always I am in awe of V’s words and again greedily cannot wait for more .
Michelle Dunklee
This Author has absofreakinglutely demanded my attention in yet another non stop read with this sizzling hot chemistry couple. Ronan and Catharine are both amazing characters whose banter, humor and chemistry kept me rapidly turning pages. Can't wait to see what's next in this Irish series..
Leslee
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Catherine has had enough of this situation. Five years have passed since she met the perfect man. She wasn't old enough to follow her heart and he crushed it under his shoe. She tried to forget him, to move on but the heart wants what it wants. Now she has a plan to get him to see her as a grown woman and that they are perfect together. Ronan might be a successful owner of three pubs in New York but that doesn't mean he has forgotten his past as a thief, a grifter. He didn't feel worthy of Cathe ...more
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
Team Lie To Me MacNam

I completely adore an asshole hero who isn't truly an asshole. And Ronan MacNamara fit that bill perfectly. I loved all his gruff ways and how ultra possessive and jealous he was over our heroine Catie. She'd waited five years to grow up and face the man she loved on equal terms, having lied to him when she was 16 right before anything between them could heat up. Ronan said some harsh things in his anger and is completely thrown when Catie walks into his bar.

As the reader
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
OFF THE FREAKING CHARTS CHEMISTRY!!

description

Some romance writers put sparkles in your eyes, make you heart burn with emotions and put a smile on your face.
There's no story this author hasn't done that she hasn't made wonderful!!
A simple Irish boy. A rich but not spoiled ginger girl ... a lot of chemistry, so much love, tons of snark with push/pull and the SPARKS FLEW!
God in heaven, this was another fantastic story. I swear from the get go I was loving Catie and her determination to get the man she w
Jenn
All the “It’s a date, princess.” stars!!!!

Oh, the luck of the Irish. Ronan could be an alien and I'd still kiss him because that dublin born boy was everything I crave in my heroes. Catie was fun and determined, fun loving and strong to deal with an asshole like Ronan. I wondered at times what she saw in him, but as she said the heart wants what the heart wants and she fell for him when she was 16. I'm always wary of time gaps between when the H/h last seen each other, but this author never
Tamara Harrington
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok so I'm going to start by saying that Ronan is legit the most assholish man there is and I could not have loved him more if I had tried!!! I honestly don't think I was prepared enough for this book and no warning would have helped me...lol.
I seriously could not put this book down, from the words "what kind of psychopath didn't have Snapchat." I knew I was going to love this book. Catherine is such an amazing spitfire that you can't help but love her and be jealous all at the same time. She is
Joy Westerfield
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start with saying...where can I get a hot Irishman like Ronan??!!! This story blew me away! I loved these characters so much that they are ingrained in my heart forever. The story of Catherine and Ronan will most definitively pull at your heartstrings and give you all the feels you ever wanted. Catherine has loved Ronan since she was young, but because of that fact, they couldn't be together. Forward a few years and Catherine is determined to get her bad boy Irishman. When Ronan sees her ...more
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ronan and Catherine completely floored me with their story! Her young infatuation with him and him wanting to make himself better and give her a chance to grow up while secretly infatuated with her as well.

Five years later, the mouthy, bratty red head storms back into his life ready to prove just how grown up she is. There is the slow burn, a scorching heat, flaring tempers and insatiable appetites that were soo arousing.

I loved the surprising twist towards the end and just how perfectly perf
Sheri Lemay
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m hooked!

This was my first book by this author and I must say that I’m hooked. I couldn’t have asked for more. A great match up of a sassy, bratty female who knows what she wants and a naughty Irish bad boy. I definitely didn’t see the little twist at the end.
Sasha Gonzalez
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love some extra alpha in your alpha then this Irish asshole is for you. I was so consumed with this story like throw pop tarts at your kids consumed. I love Catherine and Ronan. V Theia’s writing just keeps growing in amazing ways. 5 stars
Heather
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
I LOVED this sexy book! Ronan was just so perfect!😍😍😍 I definitely recommend it!
Jessica Mine
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well what do you excpect???? V theia and Irish....thats like THE BOMB. Cant wait to read it and fall in love with yet another one of THE REAL MEN.
Skyler
“You shouldn’t trust anyone.”
I laughed a little at his serious face. “Does that include you?”
The look in his eyes became part wolf, an animalistic predator and me the slab of meat.
His breath brushed my earlobe. A wash of heat and lust. I had to control the shudder threatening to rattle my bones.
“Especially me, princess.”

She's done it again!!! I'm completely entranced with Catie and Ronan's story!
It's not often I fall in love with the heroine but Catherine Clemonte was my kinda gal. I loved e
Ri
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet holy hell

There is a reason I love this author and this book is just one reason why. She creates a story that becomes alive. From the first words, I become more than a spectator and actually become immersed in the story. Her characters breathe and become my friends. Everything about how she writes is sublime. Not only does she have a distinct cadence and tone but her stylistic choices and how she phrases certain things make my literature-loving heart smile with glee.

These characters were li
Brenda
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Catherine, I knew she would be a little spitfire the second we met her. A red-headed little minx that knew exactly who and what she wanted. A girl can relate, right?! She’s not the expected princess you would think when you meet her, as her family is filthy rich, but she works and enjoys it. And she even tried to seduce her man at 16, girl has some cojones! She was the perfect combination of wit, brains, capable and has a real backbone.

Ronan, my what a view we have here. I have yet met a male w
✭JoJo✭
Oh my goshhhhhhh!!! Ronan and Catie were fantastic! Another favorite couple to add to my list.
One of the best heroes who isn't all that nice but secretly adores and worships the heroine so damn much that he's crawling out of his skin to be with her and love her. He waited so long for her to come back into his life and I lived and died for their every moment together.
it's not an angsty book and it's not filled with dark drama. But what it is, is a gorgeous read with chemistry out the wazoo!!
I a
Babel
Some romances are fated to happen in a blast of Irish lust :-D

I truly love this author's prose as it sets the characters on fire for each other.

The female character is young, but not as young as she was when she fell for this Irish hunk she almost tempted into perdition. We get some insight into the past, but not before they reunite in the present with all the force of pent-up passion that's too hot to deny.

I loved her bravado in the face of a man who is so, so terribly handsome.

It's a good stor
Beth Frank
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I think of Irish men (I’ve never met one so I’m going by what I’ve read or movies I’ve seen) I think of red hair, fair skin, story tellers and they respect their Ma. Well, Ronan turned what I think of Irish men upside down.

Catherine and Ronan met when she was 16 and he was working for her father. Catherine (Catie) has loved Ronan since she met him but because she was 16 he wouldn’t let his feelings for her show.

Five years later Catie walks in to his pub determined to get Ronan to fall in
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Ronan and his little carrot-topped princess are definitely in the running for couple of the year. After being forced to walk away from each other for moral reasons (ugh, can you imagine?), Catherine injects herself back into Ronan's life determined for them not to walk away from each other ever again. There are some seriously hot scenes in this book and some internal soul searching that really sets the tone for Ronan and Catherine's relationship. Ronan calls himself ...more
SBooks
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Theia is sooooooooooo good at telling stories between a couple. They're always character driven and I live for that. Strong, loveable characters who work to be with each other whatever the obstacle. Ronan and Catie were like this and their story is up there in my greats now. I would have even loved a longer story to see it develop a little slower but what we got was amazing and now I'd love to have Ash's book.

“You shouldn’t trust anyone.”
I laughed a little at his serious face. “Does that includ
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

Naughty Irish (4 books)
  • Naughty Irish Love (Naughty Irish Series)
  • Naughty Irish Fate (The Naughty Irish Series)
  • Naughty Irish Heart
“You shouldn’t trust anyone.”
I laughed a little at his serious face. “Does that include you?”
“Especially me, princess.”
4 likes
“You’re no longer sixteen, acushla. If I want to take you down to the floor and peel you out of those jeans and taste what secrets you have hidden between your legs, I will. So either tell me that’s what you’ve come for or get the fuck out of my pub.” 4 likes