Start by marking “Order (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Order (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #2)

Order

(Tattoos and Ties Duet #2)

Assistant District Attorney Alec Pierce wants a future with the sexy, tough-talking biker who came to his rescue six months ago. But when evidence capable of destroying his future comes to light, Alec sets a plan in motion to keep the man he loves from a district attorney bent on vengeance.

Will Alec’s efforts pay off or will he destroy them both in the process?

As a Dis
Published March 5th 2019 by Kindle Alexander LLC.

Start your review of Order (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #2)
Ula'ndi Hart
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall book rating: 4.5
Audio Book: N/A
Book Cover: 4

This book... What the hell am I supposed to say?

I don’t know. Truly.

This book isn’t perfect. I’ll start with that. But dammit, it’s pretty close.

Let me say this first. This isn’t really a ‘biker’ book. It’s really more of a Relationship book? After reading it, I think you’ll understand.

I just LOVED Alec and Keyes. Loved them, and they are one of my favourite couples now. Firmly on the list.

Keyes is a bad ass biker dude. A guy that grew up i
Mirjam
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it

Order picks up right where Havoc left off.
Every day Alec & Key spend together they are falling more in love. With Key spending more time at Alec's the two fall into domesticated bliss.

Alec is busy making changes to his life to be able to be with Key in the open, he is ready for the next step in their life.
But it is not that easy for Key to cut ties with his brothers from The Disciples of Havoc MC.

This is an explosive ending to what looked like an impossible situation, but in the end these gu
Tizerkane
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH PEOPLE RATING BOOKS BEFORE IT EVER EVEN RELEASES?!!!!? ENOUGH!! I've rated this 5 stars simply to counter the shitty stars!! I will give this book the proper rating - perhaps I'll keep it as is - once I've read it :-D!!
Lorraine Lesar
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I ordered, it delivered. Even though it wasn’t what I was expecting

Seeing Alec and Key cementing their relationship (even though we readers knew it was rock solid already) was a delight to read 😁. So yeah, I liked it but didn’t love it enough to warrant 5*.
Why? Well I think my expectations were set too high. After the slow but so fulfilling read of Havoc, I was seriously expecting the angst to hit hard, but it’s not until the last 20% that things got real exciting and we are left wondering if Al
My Own Bookshelves
This is the perfect ending. It was everything I wanted and expected from this story. Like sitting down to a meal where you are happily delighted in the start. It's unexpected but yet you can't wait what comes next to your taste buds. Kindle Alexander gets to the meat of the story and leaves the reader satisfied at the end.

The story is built upon what you feel in Havoc. Keyes and Alec deliver chemistry that cannot be denied no matter what an unlikely pairing they seem. But at the end of Havoc yo
Denise H.
***** Tattooes and Ties #2 Part two of Alec and Key's romance. We see the ups and downs, the awesome glimpses of what their lives are and will be, with hope and promise, but we still have some negatives floating around.
Keyes...

There is Alec's horrid family and Key's "Disciples of Havoc MC" problems, his Dad's illness and hate, plus his fears of losing his happiness with Alec. We get a lot of detail in the guy's worries and dreams. Alec....

We see LOTS of HOT SEXY TIMES. Whew ! These two are
Wendy LeGrand
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I am so happy and excited that the writing duo of Kindle Alexander has brought us the conclusion to Keyes and Alec's story!! I have been rooting for these two guys from the very beginning. The badass biker and the hot as sin lawyer - two guys who couldn't be farther apart in almost every way.

When we left Keyes and Alec at the end of Havoc, they were in a good place, Alec having finally worn Keyes down enough for him to be kind of comfortable having an ongoing "thing" together. But I knew things
MJ
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books, arc
Order is the consummate conclusion to the Tattoos and Ties Duet. The amazing writing partnership that is Kindle Alexander once again blew me away with the continuing story of Keyes and Alec and how they struggle to keep their relationship on course.

Oh these two. Picking up right where we left off in Havoc, and you really must read that first, the lingering doubt particularly on the part of Keyes is always at the forefront of any happiness they are desperate to keep. And I'm still struck, perhaps
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
Order has taken us back into the lives of Keyes & Alec and brought us their dramatic conclusion to their unlikely love affair. If you could only choose the one your heart loves it may have made their lives so much more simple but we can't. What could a badass burly biker and an sex on stick suave attorney have in common ? On the outside they seem so different and mismatched but deep down they are soulmates. It appears that outward difference may have what brought them together but external force ...more
Kim
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book from Kindle Alexander. This is the final book in the Tattoos and Ties duet. Keyes and Alec have to overcome so major hurdles but find their HEA. Nash steals every scene he is in. I just devoured this book. Now I have to wait again for more new KA. Great job ladies.
Myriam
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it
3 Stars because I like the characters

On AO3 this would be tagged as "fluff, shmoop, tooth-rotting fluff, seriously make an appointment with your dentist before reading this, YOU WILL NEED IT" and I probably would have skipped it. Once more an author took some really interesting and "spicy" ingredients and proceeded to turn them into the blandest meal possible.

Don't get me wrong: I liked this story just fine. It's just absolutely not the story I wanted from a book containing an ultra-violent bike
Madeleine
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. Though I would recommend reading Havoc first in order to enjoy the full experience of reading these two stories. The chemistry between Keyes and Alec is so explosive that through all the turmoil you just can’t help but get sucked in to the story.. all in all it’s a great story..
AussieMum
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it
I was disappointed in the start of this. There were too many moments of whiplash where Key went from certain in his feelings to unsure to wanting to walk away. That kind of thinking in a MC always annoys me, especially after they’ve already gone one way in their own head. But this is a relationship book. And these guys work on it. And I loved that. Loved that they ultimately never gave up in each other even when they wanted to, or probably should have. And it’s so damn sweet, and romant
Lovingbooks1
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, kindle
*A copy of this book was gifted to me from the author and I freely give my honest review*

Alec and Key’s journey continues in this book and it’s a exiting journey to follow. I was wrapped up in this story and didn’t want to stop reading.
The connection between them is intense and emotional, and I can literally feel the love flowing.
I feel for them both after what they experienced with their families and I think that’s what connects them to each other in a intense way.

No unnecessary descriptions of
Wendy Moore
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing conclusion to the story!!! I was not happy it was a two part story but now that I have read it completely it was the right call. There was a lot of story to tell and so worth the wait. I loved both Alec and Key's and glad they got their HEA!!
Sanna
Another amazingly hot and romantic title by Kindle Alexander <3 ...more
Carra
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m not really a motorcycle club romance kind of reader. I don’t care for the club side of things—the inner workings, the often illegal activities, and the usually rough feel of these kinds of books. But this duet actually focuses more heavily on the relationship development between Key and Alec, so was much more tolerable for me since that’s what one of the things I like most about romance stories.

Order is the second book of the Tattoos and Ties duet, so you do need to have read the first book,
Jackie Wright
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Order is the second and the final book in the Tattoos and Ties Duet and you do need to read book 1, this cannot be read as a stand-alone. I was so excited to get the conclusion to Alec and Key’s love story and this book did not disappoint in fact it was everything I expected and more.
Order picks up right where Havoc finished and we are once again on Alex and Key’s journey to find love and happiness, but this pair have a few more bumps in the road and a few more twists and turns before they can
Barbara Ingram
💥💫💥💫💥5 The Keyes to Love Stars💫💥💫💥💫

What can I say but WOW! Overused, I know, but that is my feeling about Order and Keyes and Alec. Their love has blossomed over the months they have been together, but when Alec, a ADA, has to choose between his love for Keyes and his career when another DA has it out to ruin everything. Keyes has to choose between his love for Alec and his obligations to his brothers in the Disciples of Havoc MC. Sound intriguing? Read Havoc first then 1-click Order to find out
Kali McQuillen
Shelves: 2019-read, 2019-arc
4.5* I stayed up SOOO late reading this but wanted to know how they were ever going to get their lives to where they didn't have to hide who they were and the love that they had for each other. These two couldn't be more different from the outside but when you get to the heart of them they're the same.

I felt the turmoil that each had, the love that they had and what was best for each other being on each others mind at all times. What they had was real and they had to make it work so they could b
Elizabeth Clinton
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Two in the Tattoos and Ties Duet Series gives us another look at these two amazing men and there struggle to find that balance in their lives to be together. They will have to overcome so many obstacles and self- doubt to find there happiness but as you watch the story unfold you can’t help feel they will always find a way to be together. Alec & Keyes are two of the newest incredible characters that Kindle Alexander have introduced us to and you won’t help falling for these men from page on ...more
Kasey Belle
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yet another hit by this author. If you miss SOA or love MC romance (like I do) then you are going to love Order. Keyes Dixon is the new Opie Winston. A teddy bear wrapped in an intimidating package. Nobody loves his mister like Alec. Book 2 picks up where Havoc left off. Violence, intriguing characters, hated villains, and HAF sexy times between Key and Alec (whose chemistry is off the charts) make Order a must read. I hated reading those two dreaded words ‘the end’.
Jenny
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book/series! This book starts off where book 1 left off. I love Alec and Keyes! Great characters. Keyes is part of an MC club. Alec is an attorney. Together they shouldn’t work but they so do. The question is with so many obstacles in their way can they make it work? I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK/SERIES!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Joelle
Book Review for Order by Kindle Alexander Tattoos and Ties #2

Title: Order
Series: Tattoos and Ties #2
Author: Kindle Alexander
Genre: M/M MC Romance
Release Date: March 5, 2019 Reviewed by: Angels With Attitude Book Reviews Arc copy Provided for honest review 5 stars from us One of Our favorite M/M author

“... full of emotion that guides a journey that will tug at your heartstrings. I loved every word and look forward to more from this crew of characters that only Kindle Alexander can
Rebecca
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Havoc normally doesn’t breed order; in fact, it usually looks to devastate, to destroy everything in its path regardless of the casualties that occur. But it’s never been up against two men hellbent on ensuring the disarray somehow becomes more manageable, maybe even controlled if the obstacles can be maneuvered around in a way that will allow some sort of modicum to be reached.

Alec Pierce and Keyes Dixon live by a code - one that upholds justice and one that upholds the dictates of the brother
Terri Turner
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I so enjoyed reading this conclusion to the Tattooed and Ties series. I couldn't wait to once again reconnect with Alec and Keyes after the first book Havoc and the wait was more than worth it. Another excellent book from Kindle Alexander who writes M/M stories so beautifully; with characters that are so descriptive you can't help but gravitate towards them at breakneck speed.

What I enjoyed about these books are the differences in Alec and Keyes backgrounds, they are both from different walks o
Lee Morin
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: man-on-man
Please no no no...not Dev and Blaine, I'm assuming and I shouldn't, but if Dev gets a book and a mm one at that, I really want to see him with his own big bad alpha, not Blaine, just saying.

This book could have gone in so many directions and I'm glad Kindle kept it about Alec and Key. Alec had so many obstacles to push through to get the life he wanted with Key and poor Key had to fight so many mental barriers it was heartbreaking.

And can't forget the addition of adorable Nash :)

The fierce inte
Konny
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Order by Kindle Alexander is book two in her Tattoos and Ties Duet. Order is not a standalone, I recommend to read the books in order. The previous book and the beginning of Alec and Key's story is Havoc.

The story picks up where Havoc left off. Alec Pierce, the attorney and Keyes Dixon the outlaw biker are dating - in secret. They're from different worlds and they simply can't mix their lives, too dangerous.
Alec is the outgoing man, while Key is closed off. Both are outsiders in their families a
Shannon

I really loved the conclusion to Alec and Key's story. I'll be back with my full review, when I can say soemthing more that just I loved it!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Halo (Fallen Angel, #1)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
  • Wicked Games (Queen City Rogues, #2)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar #2)
  • Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)
  • Looking for Trouble
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • Whiskey Throttle (Fever Falls, #3)
  • #Burn (Fever Falls, #2)
  • Pretend You're Mine (The Protectors, #12.5)
  • No Quick Fix (Torus Intercession #1)
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
  • Rebound (Pucks & Rainbows, #1)
  • Always Mine (Love in Eden #1)
  • The Coincidence
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Finally (Hamilton's Heroes, #2)
Website: www.kindlealexander.com
Email: kindle@kindlealexander.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author...

Tattoos and Ties Duet (2 books)
  • Havoc (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #1)

News & Interviews

“Love had been an empty word, devoid of substance, until Alec Pierce gave it meaning” 0 likes