Start by marking “Mountain Man Crush: A BBW Brother's BFF Romance” as Want to Read:
Mountain Man Crush: A BBW Brother's BFF Romance

Mountain Man Crush: A BBW Brother's BFF Romance

The one guy I always wanted is finally back in my grasp.

My older brother’s best friend.

The hottest guy from my youth. The one that kept me awake at night.

And still does.

I wanted him to notice me so badly, but he never did.

And now I’m grown and have kick-ass curves.

A trip up the mountains brings me face to face with him again.

Nothing has changed except me. And my inc
Published February 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mountain Man Crush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mountain Man Crush

Babs
Shelves: romance, bbw
Luke is helping run Winter Moon Lodge with a few other buddies. His friend Nathan has been helping too.

Sara shows up at the lodge with her two friends and is taken back how Luke just dismisses her. What she doesn’t know is Nathan asked Luke to keep his eye on her.

Luke really wants Sara and vice versa. But can these two make it happen past Nathan the over protective brother?

These two were great to read about. Fun and fast read. Sara was not baking down ad neither was Luke. The chemistry between t
Julianne Macneil
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i read this book as part of an arc program. This is the story of Luke, a co-owner of a ski resort. When Luke's best friend tells him his sister is coming to stay at the resort, Luke sees Sara for the first time in years. Luke is attracted to Sara, but she is his best friend's sister and he knows he can't be with her. Sara always had a crush on Luke and when she sees him at the resort, she wants to see him. Sara's brother asks Luke to watch over his sister, but he finds it is too hard to fight hi ...more
Raecharmed
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Luke ends up in a partnership with the new owners of his favorite mountain lodge in order to keep it opened. Sara shows up and is greeted by her childhood crush and is upset by how he acts until she learns he upgraded them to a cottage. Luke is best friends with Sara's brother and when he asks him to watch her for him little does he know that Luke has already been doing that on his own. Things heat up between them and they end up sleeping together. Luke knows that he wants Sara he just isn't sur ...more
Linda Lagrue
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Mountain Man Crush” is a short, sweet and sexy romance that kept me captivated throughout. Sara has had a crush on Luke her brother Nathan's best friend for ages. She decides to spend her holiday at Winter Moon Lodge not knowing that Luke is part owner. Nathan who is over protective of Sara asks Luke to keep an eye on her. When Sara injures herself skiing Luke brings her to his home to take care of her. Now that Sara is all grown up the chemistry between Luke and her is electrifying. Will Luke ...more
Caroline Doig
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic story I loved it and I loved these characters Luke and Sara they have such sizzling hot chemistry and with a great storyline you just can’t go wrong with this story. Luke moved to the mountains after his parents death he ended up being a partner in a ski resort and his best friend Nathan is the manager. Sara goes to the mountains with her friends for a holiday her brother Nathan works there so she will be able to catch up with him and her long time crush is there Luke. When they ...more
Melissa
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
He finally saw her

A great short story about a man finally noticing the woman who has had a crush on him since they were young. Luke instantly notices Sara the minute she walks into the lodge he owns and he quickly realizes she’s his BF’s baby sister. Things progress quickly between them and they almost lose what they’ve began but Luke refuses to give up on her after she makes him feel alive after years of simply living. Read through Kindle Unlimited
Jackie Ziegler
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Luke is running a resort in Colorado when his friend Nathan invites his sister and her friends to come there over winter break.. Luke remembers Sara but as a teenager not this gorgeous curvy woman wh0 stands before him. He know his Best friends little sister should be off limits but he can't help it. Sara has crushed on Luke since she was a teenager, now she has a chance with him but is it just for fun or can it be more?

Fun story and hoping the rest of the gang gets theirs
Cassie
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Soppe
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An extremely spicy instant attraction romantic suspense

Karissa, a single mom, meets Ray, mountain man carpenter, when she accidentally runs into him at the hardware store. As the story progresses they share some steam, learn about their secrets, and end up saving each other. Chloe Morgan has given the reader an extremely spicy instant attraction romantic suspense quick read.

I received a free copy of the book from the author. I had the opportunity to review or not.
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What's not to love about this one? There's a sexy, rugged mountain man who thinks he'll be a bachelor for life, the best friends little sister (who is off limits) who has had a crush on him for years, a mountain lodge, snow, a sizzling attraction neither can deny! Chloe's story line is so good and the characters capture your heart. I loved this one!
Kathryn Fantoli
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Eh...

Inconsistent.. if Nathan was general manager why was he checking out. How did Luke get Nathan as a partial owner with out him knowing. How did he, Luke, not recognize a girl he grew up with? So it’s a eh quick read.
Stephanie riley
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Fast read

Adorable little short story. I love a good romance. I felt like the ending rushed a little and I was left wanting just a little more. I guess that’s what the imagination is for.
Nate
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't get enough of Luke & Sara. Wow. Love the characters. And loving this genre. Wonderful short story. I'm voluntarily leaving my honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout.
Linda Hellberg
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book! Sara and Luke are great love story coming together!
April Duplanti
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet

I totally need a mountain man to make me swoon! The heat these two put out is enough to make the devil sigh!
Nikki
Apr 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Meh. A bit unrealistic and focused a lot on her weight.
Tiffany Davis
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick read, enjoyed reading this as well as the characters
Jennifer Richey
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

This book was everything you want the forbidden brothers best friend the guy you always want will it happen! Loved it
Pat
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The great storyline and well developed characters with hot chemistry kept me totally engaged until the very last page!
Ren
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. It was good.
Kathy
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the characters of Luke and Sarah in this book. I felt the book was written well and was an easy read in one sitting. Enjoy.
Tera
Mar 06, 2019
Stacie
Mar 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Chloe is a hometown girl from Tennessee who loves a great short romance, drinking coffee most of the day, and hanging out with family. When she's not writing, she can be found playing the piano or surfing Facebook! Having been a reader all her life, she's hoping that you'll find yourself lost to time, laughing and falling in love all over again with her books.