Start by marking “Roar & Lizzy (Slag Motorcycle Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Roar & Lizzy (Slag Motorcycle Club, #1)

Roar & Lizzy

(Slag Motorcycle Club #1)

He's an aggressive Norwegian biker.

As President of Slag Motorcycle Club, Portland Chapter, Roar Akram is proud of the club's Nordic heritage and criminal ways. He opens The Fire Ring as a cover for club business. But the server he hires at the bar becomes his biggest distraction. Lizzy with her sweet smile tempts him in every way.

In his life, he takes what he wants. Wheth
Published (first published March 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Roar & Lizzy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roar & Lizzy

Start your review of Roar & Lizzy (Slag Motorcycle Club, #1)
Jamielee
Mar 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: light-mc, mc, romance
2.5 My Sad STARS

What happened to the bad ass bikers who lived the 1% MC life and the women who not only held them down but stood proudly by their side?

Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy... you are a mess. You make us blonde's shiver with how dumb you looked throughout the book. You didn't know what a "raid" was? You wanted to call the cops every time something happened including when the Slag MC members did things. You questioned what the Club was doing in front of the club members and you freaked out I mean co
Barbi Barnard
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A page turner

I DOVE into this story and stayed til the end. Roar is certainly a rough around the world kind of man. I am still unsure how I feel about the way he treats the other " book boyfriends" I've met over the years. This is a tougher MC than we have seen lately and I need a moment to let it sink in. Pacifist Lizzy and Pres. Roar are sure to welcome you to the Slag drama. Come in, sit down, hold on tight! It's going to be a wild ride.
Caryn
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Debra's MC guys!

A great start to a new series. Roar is President of this new chapter of the Slag MC who buys out the owner of a burger joint and turns it into a bar. He also inherits Lizzy and Coco, two waitresses he keeps on to work the bar. While we learn very little about the men of Slag it is clear their personal stories will give us more insight. I would have liked more on that front because I didn't get a sense of what they are like as men. No one stood out. Usually we get more from D
Rose
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roar & Lizzy is book 1 in the new series Slag Motorcycle Club written by the amazing Debra Kayn. A great start to a new series. I've read and LOVED every MC book Debra has written so far, Roar and Lizzy doesn't disappoint. But I don't like what Roar is doing with all my favorite MC clubs in the Bitterroot Mountains of beautiful North Idaho. The plot is full of drama, danger, lots of emotions, hot Nordic bikers, sexy ladies, great characters, family loyalty and traditions. I can't wait to read th ...more
Conny
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book of Debra Kayn that I read, but it certainly won't be my last. The cover caught my eye and then I was intrigued about the description of the storyline, and it was just the perfect read I was looking for. I liked the characters and the storyline, it had some action and some steamy romance between our main characters. I am looking forward to the next book of the series and I might check out some of the other books by this Author. Very entertaining. ...more
Brynne Hounsell
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Start to another MC Series

I adore Debra's other MC series and Roar and Lizzy do not disappoint. I enjoy getting to learn about the history and lineage of the MC. Lizzy was a great character with fierce loyalty and an amazing head on her shoulders. Roar is the prez and powerful and passionate leader. I can't wait to read more from this series.
Stacy Davis
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Love this new series!!

I love everything Debra does, however this may be my favorite! Roar and Lizzie are an amazing couple and it was wonderful to see their relationship come about. This book was full of emotion and I felt everything this couple went through. This is yet another 5 star read and I cannot wait for the next book!!
Barbara
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Yup liked this a he'll of a lot , well I've loved everything this Author has written so this shouldn't be any different but I did wonder , love hearing about the other clubs that I've read about, even if there all fighting with each other, excellent read.
Gntme4
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

I really like this author. I’ve read her Brikken MC series and thought this series would be similar. It is and it isn’t. This book, it was missing something at the end. Like maybe a better epilogue.
Linda
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book. I can't wait to read more in the series!
Tina
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it
There’s a lot of holes in this story, but I still enjoyed it.
Anna Meyer
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book

Each book gets better and better.I enjoyed reading all of Debra kayns books and this one is my favorite.I can't wait to read the next one
Carol Roll
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a good book. It was a good start for a new series. There wasn't much in the way of twists and turns but it was a romance.
D²
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Beth DiLoreto
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovedit

what an amazing g new series by Me Kayn. I loved Roar & Lizzy. I hope that Brave is the next one
selena yates
Mar 27, 2019
Nena Mantis
Apr 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Snitches Get Stitches (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #8)
  • F-Bomb (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #9)
  • Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)
  • Kaden (Knights Corruption MC - Next Generation, #1)
  • Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #1)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Dancing With Danger: Aces High MC (Aces High - Dakotas Book 1)
  • Keep It Classy (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Lord Have Mercy (The Southern Gentleman #2)
  • Lout (Texas Kings MC #5)
  • Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
  • Lethal (The Disciples #1)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
  • It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
  • Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Saint (Knights of Fury, #1)
Debra Kayn is published by Grand Central Publishing, Simon & Schuster Publishing, Carina Press - Harlequin Enterprises Limited, and repped by FinePrint Literary Management. A member of RWA and a multi-bestseller, she has over sixty books published.

Believing everyone deserves to love and be loved, she takes the most unlikely characters and turns them into heroes and heroines.

She lives with her fa

Slag Motorcycle Club (4 books)
  • Brage & Dinah (Slag Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • Elling & Jackie: A War of Forbidden Love (Slag Motorcycle Club Book 3)
  • Peer & Coco: A Runaway For Love (Slag Motorcycle Club Book 4)