Start by marking “Manhattan Storm (From Manhattan #3)” as Want to Read:
Manhattan Storm (From Manhattan #3)

Manhattan Storm

(From Manhattan #3)

I was hailed as the future king of the NFL.
I’m Theo Fierro - everyone knows my name.
I worked hard. Played harder. I had my eye on the prize.
Until it was gone.

Then fate crossed my path with Bexley.
A siren who put fire in my heart.
And every dream and goal became about her.
Until it ended.

She was a whirlwind of savage possession I wasn’t prepared for.
No warning could have ev
Published August 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Manhattan Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manhattan Storm

Paula
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't trust reviews and had to read for myself,but for once I have to agree that this was an awesome love story of two people who loved hard.

It is a safe read, as well as a tear-jerker. And in case anyone is interested what the Heroine's reason was for leaving hero is:

(view spoiler)
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
“Beautiful,” his voice low and husky, his nose knocks mine, running up and down the side. “I not only want it, I want you to want it, too. To crave my kiss, to ache for the taste of me coating your lips. I don’t want you throwing me a bone because it’s the thing to do on dates.” When his nose travels along mine this time I hold my breath, my fingers grapple on the front of his shirt as I listen to his seductive words coming out of that perfect, kissable mouth. The same mouth I list forward towa ...more
Elisha Blade
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Manhattan storm

Bex Bex Bex just like any self doubting woman. Yet fearless when it comes to her man.

Theo, truly a King of his castle.

The story builds and than bam plot twist as this author always gives (and i live for). And this time i feel like if i say anything i would spoil it for the readers.

A wonderful addition to the manhattan series. I loved seeing Sena and Noah.

“Love leads us where we need to be. It never promised it would be easy, but it will get you there.”

This author is an amazin
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Superstar Theo, eldest Fierro cub and Beautiful nerd artist Bexley have an all-consuming and riveting story. Theirs is a raging storm of passion, turmoil, deep unbridled love and lots of tears. Both blissfully happy tears and tears of utter despair on the behalf of both Theo and Bex at different times throughout their story.
It's really difficult to put into words just how deeply their story affected me without giving away spoilers. I am in awe of the way this Author's words pulls you down into
Joy Westerfield
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible story that will rip you apart and put you back together again. After reading The Manhattan Series, I hoped there would be a story about Noah and Sena’s son, Theo. We meet him at college where he’s the BMOC but without the arrogance and is depicted as an all around good guy. When he meets Bexley, he is instantly smitten as is she, but she has no time for relationships. As Theo pursues her, you hope he wears down her defenses. They are perfect for each other, at least that is wh ...more
Jayne RUSHTON
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I swear V's books just keep getting better and better. This one is a fantastic addition to the Manhattan series.

This is a beautifully written story of first love with a tragic twist. I felt that I read the whole book while holding my breath, praying that things worked out for Theo and Bex. There were also some beautifully written comedic parts between the main characters.

I'm not going to put any spoilers in my review, but I will say grab the tissues, embrace the tight pants and sexy scenes, and
Taylor
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book!!! It was and is everything!! This cub has definitely learned from and I will say surpassed his father! If you thought Noah was 😍😍😍 then you are in store for a wild ride with Theo!! Then there is Bexley, oh my goodness I love that girl!! She is amazing! She is so good for Theo and is exactly what he needs! Bexley and Theo together are just magic!
Joanne Mccorkell
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Manhattan storm
Wow. Just wow.
Those Manhattan men fall and love hard.
It was nice at the end to have a quick visit with
Some of the other Manhattan characters, with a
Glimpse into the other cubs stories.

I liked Theo a lot, and felt so bad for Blexley.
Felt that the first letter should have provided the
Answers that Theo needed.
He may have still had the same feelings but he
Wasn’t given that option.

When I discovered Blexleys secret I wanted to
Reach into the pages and shake her. Though I
understand why
julianne
V has done it again... Mind you I didn't expect anything less than absolute perfection and I got exactly what I needed.

“The Fierro men loved fast, we loved hard and we loved forever.”

Manhattan Storm is a complete pleasure to read.

I absolutely love Bexley and Theo, they're such a cute couple and the way they're written really makes you, the reader, feel like you know them inside and out.

Then she smacks you around the head with the plot twist and your whole world is turned upside down.

As with
Lynn Germer
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the stars.💕

She's done it AGAIN.. The story of Theo and Bexley is an emotional rollercoaster like only V. Theia can deliver. You'll laugh hard, get sucked into the storm, cry harder and close this book believing in the power of love and the truth of happily ever after, after a lot of heart ache, soul searching and work. I could not put this book down and I will hold all future love stories to the example Theo and his queen have now set. This is the epitome of an epic love story.🌟
Latifa Morrisette
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book blew my expectations out of the water. Theo and Bexley to you through such an emotional journey and it wrecked my heart. This book is worth going through everything to ring that HEA.
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
MANHATTAN STORM was a book I literally inhaled in one sitting. From the very beginning I just hooked, maybe it was the way Ms. Theia sets the story up, I knew this one would be amazing and I wasn't wrong. We first get a tiny glimpse of the man Theo will become in his parents duet (Taboo Love Duet ) and I couldn't wait for his book!!

Don't be confused that this is a typical sports romance, it's not. Theo is a college QB and hero worshipped by everyone. He's king of the school, on the fast track t
Jenn
Bexley Fischer will just have to accept that I’m going to be her king.

AMAZING!!! This isn't my first book by V. Theia, I'm quite the fangirl now, but with all her books, I fall completely in love with these two new characters and plot. Not only did I fall in love with her writing style and gentle ease in which she delivers the right epic memorable lines but I fell In love with this couple sooooo much.

Storm-Edit1

Bexley and Theo forever. Those epic once in a lifetime kinds of love that go down to the skin
Skyler
Once again V. Theia had me turning page after page like a maniac without being able to stop. Her writing flows smoothly and deliciously on every single line with a fast pace feel but without it being rushed and this book felt like a warm comforting hug with characters I knew I would love from start to finish.

That comfort meant, even though there is slight drama, I was safe to read and enjoy and not have my heart ripped out. Manhattan Storm has the perfect mix of sweet and sexy with a gorgeous a
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every new V. Theia book I'm sure it's my new favorite. Manhattan Storm is now my favorite!!! I fell so hard for Theo and Bexley and their gorgeous yet heart hurting book. It has all the emotional range you want from a NA. And I was living for every page turning word. I loved the look of Theo we got in Taboo love Duet and I fell so much harder for him in his own book.
Those Fierro's are some amazing family.
Can't wait for the siblings books and I hope we see more of Theo's bro's.

I'd recommend to
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first foray into the From Manhattan series, but I'm a longtime fan of the author, so I just knew I'd love this story regardless of being introduced to the series late. It looks like I started with a great one, though, because Theo Fierro is everything a girl swoons over! The college football king meets his match in tiny art nerd Bexley and they have a whirlwind romance that culminates in one heck of a storm that Theo gets thrown into. And then we get to see Theo grow and mature and l ...more
I need a HEA
I absolutely LOVED this book! OMG, I knew I would love Theo Fierro after the small sneak peek from the Taboo Love duet ( his parents books) but I didn't know I'd be a panting wreck for that adorable guy.

It was exactly what I needed and everything we love! Talk about swooooon! This book hit all the right spots. Hot, dirty, possessively charming hero. A heroine who can't resist him despite having a lot of obstacles that stop her living her best life. I loved their courtship and how they fell in l
nikki
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“My girl has no idea what a Fierro in love is capable of. We’ll move mountains. Tackle any force of reckoning for those we love. Humbled by her forgiveness, I am awed by her love. Wherever Bexley is, I’m there with her. The king, his queen and our stormy, all consuming, perfect love. I think we can call that a Fierro touchdown.”

Manhattan storm is the third book in a series but can absolutely be read as a standalone, and it is also told in dual POV. This is a tale of first love, and how life does
Bee
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Manhattan Storm has it all when it comes to a novel that will have you curled up and ready to be taken back to the Fierro family.

Theo Fierro isn’t your average hero found behind the pages of a romance novel - you’re going to have to take my word for it because I’m not going to spoil it for you.

Just trust me, you will laugh at his antics and you will sigh at the romantic actions of a man who has grown up with love and devotion all around him. You will also need tissues ready for the moments in
Kay
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read. Seriously, V got me on a roller coaster ride with this one…not surprised. Manhattan Storm tugs at my heart string. You will cry from turmoil and later you will cry from joy…but you will cry…get those tissues out. This was another epic love story written by Queen V. Every book gets better and better and better and better. I devoured this book in one day—holding my breath mostly.
Theo is his father’s son, sexy as sin, caring, funny, charming…persuasive…impossible to resist.
Bex
Ri
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought I was prepared for this book. I wasn't. I didn't think the Fierro Cubs could outshine their parents. If this book is any inclination of how the other three stories are going to go then they not only will outshine them they will, in fact, become their own Milky Way.

Theo and his charisma were in a league all his own. I wanted to be Bexley so many times. If I have ever dreamed about my Prince Charming I would definitely want a man that spoke, thought, and acted the way that this
Gretchen Chasse
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a book filled with love, steamy scenes, a football star that falls hard, a skeptical h that needs to be won over and an emotional roller coaster ride that needs a box of tissues THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!! Theo Fierro has it all the King of football at Clemson he is well liked, well loved and well on his way to a great future. But one night Bexley crosses his path and Theo finds himself drawn to her in way that won't let go. Working to prove he's more than a player football sta ...more
Tamara Harrington
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this was possible one of the hardest reviews I have ever had to write and not because of that reason that you think. I could not have loved a book more had Vic crawled into my brain and put everything that I wanted and didn't even know that I needed into a book. It is literally all the feels, my soul couldn't cope at times and my heart just about burst during others, add in the exploding ovaries and you know it was a great all rounder!
I am the queen of not writing spoilers so I won't do that
Robin
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are a few things in this authors work that are always a given: there will be high emotion, there will be bread crumbs sprinkled throughout, there will be steamy all consuming sexiness and there will be love.

Manhattan Storm gives you all the angst, emotion and sexiness that we have come to love in this series. In this book we meet Theo, the oldest cub to the Lion and his Kitten. We get to see him as a young man and watch him grow into adulthood. We get to go through his successes, pain and
Beth Frank
Well V you’ve done it again! How many guys can I fall in love with? I finished the book in less than a day. OMG do I love Theo! He may be a momma’s boy, but he has his dad's dirty mouth, sex drive and alpha ways. Lion Jr. I loved how Theo stepped up to be a fantastic dad to Mia.

I know guys get overwhelmed having to buy their girls monthly girlie stuff but reading about Theo walking up and down the baby stuff isle is hysterical. #Nippleguards who knew?

When Bex left I wanted to hunt her down and
Brenda
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Theo and Bexley have to be a top favorite now! I feel as though I say this with each read… However, the statement still stands true. I devoured this read way to fast, immediately going for a second read because I enjoyed it just that much. Love, tragedy and of course our wonderful happy ending. I couldn’t ask for more when it comes to this book because even through the heartbreak when tragedy hit, I loved every second of it. I cannot stress enough how enjoyable this read was. And how real this l ...more
Michelle  Corchis
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
First, let me say this book was absolute perfection! I loved it & loved the characters.

Fierro Men, love hard & love forever.

Theo has his life all planned out. Play college football, get drafted into the NFL & the rest is history.
That plan went awry when he injured his throwing arm. He is no longer blinded by the girls that chase him or the guys that want to be him.
In walks Bexley, she's not impressed by him and she is not the kind of girl he ever went out with.
Their story starts out
Pamela
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Theo and Bex will make you sigh at their cuteness, cry with them, and love them at the same time. Theo is a football player until something happens to take that away. He meets Bex, the artist that thinks he's out of her league, and the chemistry is off the charts. Football is Theo's love but Bex is the woman that he can't forget. Bex had to do what she did and I hated it but understood. Oh the heartbreak for them both. This was a great read and can be read as a standalone within the series.

Cofffeeandbooks
Love? Check
Steamy scenes? Hot damn yes!
Emotions all over? Yaaas.
This story has it all! I adore stories like this that don’t hesitate to bring us all the drama, the love, the seeeex. I absolutely adore it. And another plus is that this author IS SO INCREDIBLE??? I’ve been reading a loooot of her books and each one is so amazing and incredible and awweeee worthy lol.
This one is so worth the read!!
Bookgeek23
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Welcome to the club cub

This is a book that will draw you in. Make you fall in love then cry. Theo is the son of Noah and Sena and if you thought his dad [the Lion] was not wait till you meet his cub. He is strong and always wanting to do the best he can. He sets his sights on Bexley who does not see why he would be interested - she will make you laugh but also make you feel with her. This book is amazing I cannot say any more and I am waiting for the next one already.
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

From Manhattan (4 books)
  • Manhattan Sugar (From Manhattan #1)
  • Manhattan Bet (From Manhattan #2)
  • Untitled (From Manhattan #4)
“Bexley Fischer will just have to accept that I’m going to be her king.” 4 likes
“I’m a born football player. Without that I don’t know who I am.” 4 likes