Start by marking “Austin: The Second Premise” as Want to Read:
Austin: The Second Premise

Austin: The Second Premise

(Transitivity #2)

Hunter Fitz has settled into his life in Riverside, spending time with Kacey and gearing up for his second semester of teaching at Boulder University. Everything seems to be going just fine—Hunter both embracing the darkness and keeping it at bay—until his past slams back into his life in the form of someone he'd thought he'd lost forever.

It's difficult enough to discover
Published March 15th 2018 by KDP

To ask other readers questions about Austin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Austin

Kathryn Manzella
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously taboo

Austin is the second book in the Transitivity series by G.R.Lyons and continues the deliciously intense story of Kacey, Hunter and Austin. This book is even more amazing than the first. It is definitely a tale that takes you on a journey of lust, manipulation and taboo. I love the characters and how they interact with one another. I am anxious for the third installment of their story. Definitely recommen.
Grammy 1
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Book: Austin
Series:The Second Premise (Transitivity Book 2)
Author: G R Lyons
Publisher: Amazon Digital
Release: March 15, 2019
Pages:296
Genre:Transexual Romance
Rated: Mature

GR Lyons newest series is taboo themed, yet intriguing, Kacey we learn is a college student, a virgin, a female to male trans, with a daddy issue. Soooo if this is your hard line this might not be your choice to read.

In saying this, although a bit uncomfortable, I continued the book and was enchanted by Kacey. His brigh
Elin
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As the title says, this is Austin's book, and we see the struggles between wanting to be a father figure for Kacey and battling the desire he's held for him since he started his transition.

I was on needles waiting for Austin and Hunter to find each other again, so much hurt and want after those twenty years apart.
Austin's guilt for leaving Hunter, and Hunter's anger for being left behind in the clutches of what we can still only imagine.
Kacey ends up in the middle of their tug/pull game where n
Karen Edwards
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Austin and Hunter have a history, and Kasey is the key that ties them together. We get a few more answers in this book about Austin and Hunter's past. Kasey, still so sweet and delightfully naughty. I totally love his character! Man oh man! Such a naughty boy! Hunter, well, I still rode the fence with him until about halfway through this one before I started to love his character more than just a little, but don't let that fool you none, I love complicated characters like Hunter. So very much! A ...more
Becca
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I still don't quite know what to do with Hunter. He's changed so much. I don't like what he did with Simon and Noah ( no spoilers. You gotta read). I am so glad he found Austin, though. And after seeing the blurb for the next book, which is his story, I'm hoping they can finally start to heal. Their pasts were all messed up and it's not something easy to get over. Things are complicated and I have a feeling it's going to blow up severely, but damn if this isn't a hell of a series. I'm so excited ...more
Emma Brown
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I waited not so patiently for this book, and it didn’t disappoint. The heat, the chemistry, the desire it was everything. Austin finally admitting what he wants was beautiful to read. Kacey brings so sure one minute, then a mess the next as reality hits almost broke me. Hunter doing all he can to have everything he wants and craves, just make him so much stronger. I cannot wait for the final book in this series.
Esther
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book handles a few taboos. Some I like, some I don’t. I found out I’m not a big fan of dub-con/non-con. That’s why I really didn’t like Hunter in the first book. Fortunately I liked him a lot more in this book. I can’t wait to find out what his demons are (his back story will be in book 3).
Austin is Kacey’s stepdad and Hunter’s first love. He and Hunter hadn’t seen eachother for 20 years. Their reunion was very sweet.
Kacey, Hunter and Austin are really hot together. This book has a lot of h
Carr
Mar 19, 2019
Lisa Neal
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
my favorite of the bunch! Austin was the best Daaaaady! Austin realizes Hunter is still alive and he is having a relationship with Kacey and it throws all their relationships into a tailspin. this book is a must read. one of the best I have read this year!
Brooke
Cassandra Brown-Perry
Tatiana
Mar 26, 2019
G.R. Lyons
Feb 28, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristina
Kim
Apr 18, 2019
Amanda
Apr 20, 2019
While daylighting as office manager for the family auto repair business, G.R. Lyons can often be found working on one of multiple manuscripts or desperately trying to keep up with the TBR pile.

Anarcho-capitalist, quietly 'out' trans guy, former belly dancer, coffee guzzler, highly-sensitive introvert, CrossFit enthusiast, and lover of m/m romantic fiction.

Transitivity (3 books)
  • Kacey: The First Premise
  • Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)