Start by marking “Austin: The Second Premise (Transitivity #2)” as Want to Read:
Austin: The Second Premise (Transitivity #2)

Austin: The Second Premise

(Transitivity #2)

Hunter Fitz has settled into his life in Riverside, spending time with Kacey and gearing up for his second semester of teaching at Boulder University. Everything seems to be going just fine—Hunter both embracing the darkness and keeping it at bay—until his past slams back into his life in the form of someone he'd thought he'd lost forever.

It's difficult enough to discover
Published March 15th 2019 by KDP

To ask other readers questions about Austin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Austin

Start your review of Austin: The Second Premise (Transitivity #2)
Jay
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance
As I continue the decadent journey with G.R. Lyons’ Transitivity trilogy let’s take a look at Austin: The Second Premise. Austin’s story yields revelation, lost love, and self-discovery as the past and present collide in an explosive, albeit sometimes manipulative, sequence of events.

To begin, in my review of Kacey: The First Premise I mentioned that Hunter represents darkness. And while that is true, we begin to see a kinder, loving side to this complex and tormented soul. Hunter is most defini
Kathryn Manzella
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously taboo

Austin is the second book in the Transitivity series by G.R.Lyons and continues the deliciously intense story of Kacey, Hunter and Austin. This book is even more amazing than the first. It is definitely a tale that takes you on a journey of lust, manipulation and taboo. I love the characters and how they interact with one another. I am anxious for the third installment of their story. Definitely recommen.
Grammy 1
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Book: Austin
Series:The Second Premise (Transitivity Book 2)
Author: G R Lyons
Publisher: Amazon Digital
Release: March 15, 2019
Pages:296
Genre:Transexual Romance
Rated: Mature

GR Lyons newest series is taboo themed, yet intriguing, Kacey we learn is a college student, a virgin, a female to male trans, with a daddy issue. Soooo if this is your hard line this might not be your choice to read.

In saying this, although a bit uncomfortable, I continued the book and was enchanted by Kacey. His brigh
Elin
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As the title says, this is Austin's book, and we see the struggles between wanting to be a father figure for Kacey and battling the desire he's held for him since he started his transition.

I was on needles waiting for Austin and Hunter to find each other again, so much hurt and want after those twenty years apart.
Austin's guilt for leaving Hunter, and Hunter's anger for being left behind in the clutches of what we can still only imagine.
Kacey ends up in the middle of their tug/pull game where n
Karen Edwards
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Austin and Hunter have a history, and Kasey is the key that ties them together. We get a few more answers in this book about Austin and Hunter's past. Kasey, still so sweet and delightfully naughty. I totally love his character! Man oh man! Such a naughty boy! Hunter, well, I still rode the fence with him until about halfway through this one before I started to love his character more than just a little, but don't let that fool you none, I love complicated characters like Hunter. So very much! A ...more
Becca
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I still don't quite know what to do with Hunter. He's changed so much. I don't like what he did with Simon and Noah ( no spoilers. You gotta read). I am so glad he found Austin, though. And after seeing the blurb for the next book, which is his story, I'm hoping they can finally start to heal. Their pasts were all messed up and it's not something easy to get over. Things are complicated and I have a feeling it's going to blow up severely, but damn if this isn't a hell of a series. I'm so excited ...more
Emma Brown
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I waited not so patiently for this book, and it didn’t disappoint. The heat, the chemistry, the desire it was everything. Austin finally admitting what he wants was beautiful to read. Kacey brings so sure one minute, then a mess the next as reality hits almost broke me. Hunter doing all he can to have everything he wants and craves, just make him so much stronger. I cannot wait for the final book in this series.
Colleen Cremen
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All about Austin finding his way

This is the second book in a series of three. This story is about Austin and how he reconnects with Hunter while fighting his attraction to Kacey. Finally giving us the three of them together.
Sheryl Howard
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Read

This series is definitely not for everyone it may trigger some. I however love the taboo side of things. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Essie
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book handles a few taboos. Some I like, some I don’t. I found out I’m not a big fan of dub-con/non-con. That’s why I really didn’t like Hunter in the first book. Fortunately I liked him a lot more in this book. I can’t wait to find out what his demons are (his back story will be in book 3).
Austin is Kacey’s stepdad and Hunter’s first love. He and Hunter hadn’t seen eachother for 20 years. Their reunion was very sweet.
Kacey, Hunter and Austin are really hot together. This book has a lot of h
Mar 05, 2020
Jennifer santos
May 13, 2020

• Ziggy (Kinky Boys #2)
  • A Home for Ben (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #3)
  • Healing Hand (Perfect Hands #5)
  • Intoxicating (Elite Protection Services #1)
  • Four Letter Word (Love Logic, #2)
  • Slow Hand (Perfect Hands, #4)
  • A Mate for Lu (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #4)
  • An Egg for Ansel (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #2)
  • The Only Way to Love (The Mechanics of Love #2)
  • Finding Finley
  • Wesley (Leashes & Lace, #6)
  • End Scene
  • A Pebble for Lewis (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #1)
  • The Only Way to Dream (The Mechanics of Love #3)
  • Exasperating (Elite Protection Services, #3)
  • Captivating (Elite Protection Services, #2)
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • Embracing Faith (Embrace #1)
G.R. Lyons stumbled into writing as a form of trauma recovery when traditional therapy wasn't working.

Then the story ideas just kept on coming.

Pulling from a vivid imagination as well as real-life experience as a trans man, a sexual assault survivor, and a person living with mental illness, Lyons has written multiple, interconnected series set within his fictional world of the Shifting Isles.

When

Transitivity (3 books)
  • Kacey: The First Premise (Transitivity #1)
  • Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)

News & Interviews