Start by marking “Bound: A Mafia Romance” as Want to Read:
Bound: A Mafia Romance

Bound: A Mafia Romance

Our wedding was fake, but my moans were real.
SAMANTHA
I should have known better than to go out that night.

My worst fears come to life when an enforcer for the Sokolov Mafia corners me to collect on my dad’s gambling debt.
He shoves his hand between my legs and tells me what I can do to work off what my father owes.

It’s sick.
It’s wrong.
But I don’t have a choice.
Published February 27th 2019

Start your review of Bound: A Mafia Romance
Limecello
Mar 30, 2019 added it
Shelves: dnf, 2019
>.> sometimes when you're in a garbage mood you have to read a garbage type book.

Although read/skimming because "the mueller report" :| *stares*

... a "locally famous diner" ... known for "scratch food" ... y'all.
No. I can't. [I'm going to keep reading for now in a trainwreck sort of way...]

... apparently you also have to have grown up rich to know if someone is ACTUALLY hot/attractive or not.
I guess being sighted isn't enough and doesn't mean anything ...

Ok I'm 25% in and they're married
Valentina
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it

Fun story. I loved the honest and humorous interaction between the couple. No silly games. A steady but hot build up to love and unplanned but joyful pregnancy. Great intrigue and the right amount of drama.

The familial and background of the heroine and hero were weakly described with not much known about the hero. The reader didn’t even meet the heroine’s family even though the heroine’s father was the one in trouble.

I especially didn’t care for the portrayal of the hero. This guy was
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
Brook Wilder – Bound: A Mafia Romance
This is another wonderful, intriguing mafia romance written by a talented author. I found the plot entertaining with just the right amount of intrigue & suspense. The characters are well-developed with a variety of traits & different sides to their complex personalities & they are inclined to be devious.
There is: a gambling addicted father with financial debt owed to the mafia (Jeffrey), a innocent woman blackmailed into a fake marriage
Shel Griffin
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Trent and Sam

This book is an entertaining read. Trent is a low level enforcer for the Solokov family. Samantha is the daughter of the man who owes them money. This story has layers to it. It’s fast paced through the end. Turns out that her dad had a side hustle going on with Jabari, Trent’s boss. When he wants out on the drama, trouble is imminent. Trent is supposed to rough up the daughter for the money but ends up falling in sensual lust and love. Everyone here is protecting their own
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Based on the blurb for this book I kind of thought I knew what to expect but I was wrong.
When Samantha finds herself pressured by the mob to collect on her father's debt it seems like making a deal might be her only option. But she never expected to end up "married" and part of a con. But things take a completely crazy turn when she's required to be fake married on a weekly basis. Over time it becomes obvious that Samantha and Trent have real feeling for each other but things take a crazy turn
Linda Rea
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Trent seeks out Sam at a bar he doesn’t realize how far it will go, he figures he will get in scare her to talk to her father and his job will be over. When Sam gets a look at Trent she gets butterflies for the first time in years and when he tells her what he is there for she puts on a brave face and challenges him. This story was fast paced and sweet even though Trent is supposed to be an enforcer and Sam is tougher than you think.
Jessica
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Low level mafia enforcers deserve love too

So when the job turns seductive and personal, Trent decides he's going to take Sam's desire and use it for his enforcing no. That comes up. and if she can work off her dad's gambling debt the better, right?
Loved Sam and her feistiness, Trent was so-so for me. He didn't seem the smartest cookie in the bunch to be a top-level enforcer as he's portrayed, but the story itself on how they grew to love each other through it all was sweet.
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trent is the enforcer for the Russian mafia, and is sent to track down Samantha to pay her father’s debt. Sam soon finds herself blackmailed into a fake marriage with Trent. This is a well written flawless story, which is action packed, with drama, angst, betrayal, and steamy chemistry. I was totally hooked and intrigued throughout, and I cannot wait to read more from this talented author, whose work I recommend for all,
Karen
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a very good Fake Marriage Mafia Romance. The storyline is well-done with steam, mystery, deception, debt payment, and a twist when the fake becomes real. The characters are defined with the H being a Mob Enforcer, violent, sexy, determined, immoral and ruthless while the h, an innocent is at first used as payment for a debt owed by a family member. This is a compelling, dark romance read and I liked it. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
susan moore
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant book by Zoey Parker when Sam sat in a nice quiet booth to have something to eat and do some reading she never thought that she would finish up being involved with the mafia. It was all because of her father's gambling problem that she pretended to be Trent's fake wife. A lot of twists and turns but it all comes to a good finish. Definitely one to read
Tonya Martin-tucker
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Oh my gosh, you won’t know what happen until it happen. All very much how love actually creeps up anyhow. But through crime, debt and business what better way to sleep at night after a good screw than crawled in love.
Vicki Hart
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!

Loved this ebook can not wait to read another ebook from her. Trent and Sam are perfect for each other. The sparks between them are hot and the story so good. Loved every minute of reading. You will enjoy it also.
Camille
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Amazing!

The chemistry between Trent and Samantha is scorching! Their romance is awesome intertwined with sexy dirt of the underworld. One of those stories to read over and over.
Cheryl
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this enjoyable fairly quick read. I enjoyed the storyline and liked the characters. Sam and Trent had great chemistry. There were some twists, drama and action as well. Some of the finer details were inconsistent at times, which was a bit irritating.
Lisa Lopez
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Instant attraction! I love it! It seemed like a pretty straight forward con but.....I was surprised and delighted by the twists and turn. This is definitely one of my favorite ZP books! I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Marion Scutts
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sam finds herself relaxing in a bar when a tall dark stranger approaches, little did she know he would take her on an adventure which would change her life completely. Full of betrayal, addiction kidnapping and a fake romance which turns into a lot more. Loved it
Jean A.
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet and Sexy

Bound: A Mafia Romance is a story about Trent, a mafia enforcer and Sam, daughter of a gambling addict that strike up a bargain to get her dad out of owing the mob money. It’s a sweet and sexy story with lots of intrigue and an HEA!
Terry Guerra
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my what a romance! Loved it!

Wonderful read. Good characters brought to life, made me feel I was a bystander watching things unfold. Keep up the great work and showering us your readers with your wonderful words.
Talia Nyx
Apr 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Who thought a Mafia romance could be cute? Not me, but I'm pleased this one was.
Wendy
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Schmexy

What a good book!
I love mafia stories, they're full of angst, sexy alpha males and lots of dirty sex
Grandmaking553
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

This book in very good, This story about a girl trying to help her father with his gambling debit, find things in the process. A MUST READ.
Shelby
Mar 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
It could’ve been a longer book.
Pat
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This action packed mafia romance story had me glued to my kindle from the very first page with the great character and plot development!
Madeleine East
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another page turning, beautifully written, I can't put it down because it's so good book by Zoey. If you love Mafia romance, you'll love this book.
Eva
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this very much it's filled with action drama and plenty of steam kept me hooked. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Bry Ann
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
So-so

This book was okay. There wasn’t too much to hold my interest, but it was hot. Decent characters. HEA. 3.5/4 stars.
Krystal gaston
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
this story was a nice break from reality.
Elcene Tichelaar
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just right twists and turns

I like Ms Parker's writing style. This story is mild compared to others of hers over read. Trent is to die for, and Sam is his dream.
It's lovely.
Enjoy
Rene
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Chemistry! I enjoyed every moment of this book! It has suspense, love, sexy situations with plenty of twists and turns.
I received this book as an ARC copy for a voluntarily honest review.
Rosemary
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of my reviews for Zoey Parker's books all seem to start out the same way....This was my favorite bad boy mafia character yet! In this case I can only say that Trent was by far my most favorite male "hero" of all the books of hers I have read. Trent was sent to "scare" the daughter of a man who owes a lot of money to the Sokolov Mafia money he does not have. When Samantha first set eyes on Trent she had a instant attraction, yearning and thoughts of all the wicked things she wanted him to do ...more

• Enzo (Marino Crime Family)
  • Vin
  • The Hit: Bratva Vows Book Two
  • The Gift: Bratva Vows One
  • Nanny and the Bratva Boss
  • Property
  • Diego: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 1)
  • Keep Me (The Rossi Crime Family #2)
  • The Bratva's Baby (Wicked Doms #1)
  • Vicious Lies (Vicious City #2)
  • Vicious Loves (Vicious City #3)
  • Ruthless
  • Trapped with the Mob Boss: A Mafia Romance (Petrov Bratva)
  • The Bratva's Bride (Wicked Doms #2)
  • Bought: A Mafia Romance (Hanley Family Mafia)
  • Protect Me (The Rossi Crime Family, #1)
  • Claudio: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 2)
  • Lorenzo: A Mafia Romance (Montorini Mafia)
Zoey Parker grew up in Long Island, New York. After deciding she was sick of the winters, she moved to Los Angeles, California, where she now lives with her husband and their golden doodle, Bun B.

Follow the link below to stay up-to-date with news and new releases!