Start by marking “The Dentist of Darkness” as Want to Read:
The Dentist of Darkness

The Dentist of Darkness

(The Dundoodle Mysteries #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Archie McBudge's lazy summer has just turned into a magical meltdown! The second adventure in this madcap magical mystery series is perfect for fans of How to Train Your Dragon, amateur detectives and anyone who loves SWEETS!

Archie McBudge was planning a sweet summer at Honeystone Hall. Picnics by the loch, watching the honeydragons flying around the hillsides, chasing gho
Published March 7th 2019 by Bloomsbury Childrens Books

To ask other readers questions about The Dentist of Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dentist of Darkness

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Mehsi
Evil dentists, dragons, candy, Unquiet Night, friendship, and tons and tons more. Sit down and enjoy the ride.

I was so delighted that this series would be getting a second book (and now that I finished one I am super excited seeing a third book is coming next year), I was curious to see what kind of things would happen in this one.

This story is about an evil dentist, who was definitely creepy as hell (and I already don't really like dentists), but also about a new enemy threatening the town/the
Dimity Powell
marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2019
David O’Connell is a writer and illustrator living in London, UK. He works mostly in children’s books, particularly humorous picture books and young fiction.

His first book was Monster & Chips, the first of a series of funny (and revolting) adventures of ‘hooman’ Joe Shoe whilst working at the Monster Diner of friendly monster Fuzzby Bixington.

He then collaborated with the brilliant Sarah McInt

The Dundoodle Mysteries (2 books)
  • The Chocolate Factory Ghost