Start by marking “The PERFECT Combination” as Want to Read:
The PERFECT Combination

The PERFECT Combination

When you're searching for The PERFECT Read, The PERFECT Combination is the answer.

Author D.D. Lorenzo combines the ONLY cliffhanger in The IMPERFECTION Series with its conclusion. You won't be left hanging when you read No PERFECT Man and No PERFECT Time.

A love story doesn't always begin with love at first sight, but the Men's Fashion model, Declan Sinclair, may have just
Kindle Edition
Published by SHHH Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The PERFECT Combination, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The PERFECT Combination

Start your review of The PERFECT Combination
Isha Coleman
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Complicated proves to be an understatement. D.D. Lorenzo finds the perfect combination of heartbreaking and sentimental to create a beautifully inspiring romance. Declan and Aria are in need of some TLC. Their story finds it in the form of twists and turns, lessons learned, love found and coming full circle. Thrilling, appealing and healing make for an amazing trip.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Best romance duet I have read in a long time.

Holy crap this was an amazing duet. From the opening pages until the final word I was locked in and could not put this down. Between the beautiful love between Aria and Declan to the tragedy that Carter dealt with to the psych tendencies of Marisol, this duet is a must read. D.D. Lorenzo, stand up and take a bow. This was a masterpiece and I cannot wait to read more.
Wendy Hodges
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This starts as a sweet budding romance and you think "good, all will be well with this couple", well don't get to complacent.
Aria is trying to come to terms with loss, deep in her grief the beach is both a blessing and a curse. Declan is at a crossroads in his life and his career, he feels the modelling side is becoming a bit old and staid. The beach is his peace, giving him some time to think about what he wants to do and where. A meeting and a spark starts something good.
As the story weaves it
Jamie Jack
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Both Aria and Declan are at a crossroads. Aria has come back to her family’s beach house to grieve and mourn her father while Declan only finds peace while at the beach. He is a male model who has little shelf life left in that unforgiving profession and wants and needs more out of life. He starts watching her many walks on the sand near his place and is intrigued by her. A storm brings them together, and neither of their lives will be the same.

My goodness, what an emotional ride! This is my fir
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Aria has lost the most important person in her life when she meets Declan, a male supermodel seeking something deeper from his life. Has he found that deeper meaning with Aria?

Wow, this duet was so not what I was expecting! It has more depth, and the characters are fabulous, especially Aria. I was engaged in their love story right from the very first page down to the last, creepy page in Marisol's epilogue. Speaking of epilogues, it wasn't one that gave me great hope, so I seriously hope the aut
Kelly
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a two book set. Book 1 ends on a cliffhanger so you can get right on with the story in one book. This starts out as a normal romance. Gorgeous guy notices beautiful (to him) woman and watches her for a while before they meet. It looks like things will flow smoothly but they DO NOT! There is a villain who starts a chain of destruction. This book ranged from nice and sweet to hot and heavy to heartbreaking. Definitely an emotional read. This was a new to me author but I enjoyed the story a ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is WOW! Declan and Aria will leave you feeling so many emotions in this one. Aria is at the beach house a place that she feels closest to her father who she has lost and it is tearing her up inside. She walks along the beach front deep in thought which is where Declan observes her. He is at his beach home contemplating his life and where he wants to be going forward. They have a profound connection but will it be enough to spark life into Aria and build a relationship? I voluntaril ...more
Carolyn
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We now get these two great books in one! These books are fantastic. I felt so many emotions reading this combo. You will definitely need lots of tissues and maybe a strong drink or two. There is anger, hate, an evil villain or villainess (is that a word), hope and love in this book and you will feel every emotion while reading this one.
Tammy
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intense Duet by an Author I haven't read before.
I liked it.
Nate
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Declan & Aria's story. Great characters. Was a heartwarming story. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via hidden gems. ...more
Anne K
rated it did not like it
May 24, 2018
Mar 27, 2019
Linda
Apr 07, 2019
D.D. Lorenzo
May 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jin
Neepa Shah-Chittur
May 28, 2020
Kanani
Jul 08, 2021

• One Night With A Witch (Keepers of the Veil #5)
  • Vikings
  • Wilder (Military Intelligence Section 6 #2)
  • The Mortal Tempest (Undercover Elementals #3)
  • Kragyn (Farseek Warrior, #1)
  • Love Deserved (Rock N Roll Heiress Book 3)
  • Gavin (Immortal Highlander, #5)
  • Memories Recalled: Mia's Backstory (Disarray Series, #3)
  • Memories Lost: A Thrilling Romantic Suspense (Disarray Series, #1)
  • Memories Restored: A Thrilling Romantic Suspense (Disarray Series, #2)
  • Surprise Gift
  • Brew (Love Story #9)
  • Blaize and the Maven (The Energetics, #1)
  • Secrets Of The Alpha (Wolf Pack Chronicles, #3)
  • Saving Jade (Stormborn Security Services #2)
  • Tierra and the Warrior (The Energetics, #2)
  • Jumping Feet First (Highland County Heroes #3)
D.D. Lorenzo is an award-winning author. With stories filled with love and hope, she weaves emotions into the tapestry of her novels. A “Reader’s Choice” gold medal winner, she strives to pull at the heartstrings of her readers while inviting them into the world of her characters.

D.D. lives on the US East Coast, enjoying the seashores of Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, and New Jersey. When she isn’t

News & Interviews

When it comes to whiling away the dog days of summer, nothing is better than a good book. Or two. Or three. Let’s say ten! We’re getting...