Start by marking “FLUX (Pam & Oates, Part 1)” as Want to Read:
FLUX (Pam & Oates, Part 1)

FLUX (Pam & Oates, Part 1)

I am royally screwed.
I'm Pam Clayton, a university student with brown eyes and big thighs, the Canadian girl forever introduced as 'cute and smart'. I'm the one guys ask for tutoring help, not for a make out session at a frat party.
I'm okay with this. I'm focused on my future, and I know where I'm headed.
Or, so I thought.
Most of my fellow nerds don't believe in Fate. To th
Published March 14th 2019 by Perfect Balance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about FLUX, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FLUX

Start your review of FLUX (Pam & Oates, Part 1)
Miranda Reads
description

I am royally screwed.
Pam Clayton, a Canadian university student, is thrown for a loop when all of her best-laid plans come to waste and her fourth year is completely up in the air.

Daryl Oates ("Oates") is invited to his friend Aidan's family's vacation home to work on an app that's just about to take up. He heads up for the weekend, intended to buckle down and get work done.
This evening has been an epic-cluster fuck.
Pam goes with her friend Alexis to visit Alexis's late husband'
Sissy's Romance Book Review
FLUX by M.J. Woods is Part 1 in the Pam & Oates Series. This starts the story of Pam Clayton and Daryl Oates. If you have read the The Amped Series by this author then you may know the characters in this book, but you don't have to have read the series to enjoy this book. Both Pam and Daryl are self a claim geeks that are making their way to each other. This book does start their story so it will continue into the next book...can't wait.

gj indieBRAG
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We are proud to announce that FLUX by MJ Woods is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells readers that this book is well worth their time and money!
Ayekah
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Flux... Flux was simply amazing and in my little pea brain could not have imagined a better story for Oates and Pam! I fell for Daryl and his friend Nate in the Amped Series, both friends with Aidan from their college days. It's where Pam and Oates meet but we only get a brief glimpse at them.
This gem is their story, in it we also meet his roommates "the twins." And that's all I'm going to say about them... for now.
Oates is a serious geek, a prince charming of a geek who works, also throwing
M.J. Woods
Mar 22, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Reviewed By Deborah Lloyd for Readers’ Favorite
(Condensed to avoid spoilers)
The chemistry between the two self-described nerds, Pam and Daryl, is strong, beginning with a happenstance first meeting. Fate continues for these two in the romantic novel, Flux: Pam & Oates Part One, written by M. J. Woods.

This story is a modern-day romance, including text messages, emails, and current slang. There is a large cast of characters, mostly friends in their twenties, but it also includes parents, co-worker
Jamie Felicia
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first trilogy "The Amped Series" I have been waiting so long for these characters to have their own story and I can tell you it was well worth the wait!! I loved this book. If you are like me you will fall head-over-heels in love with Daryl and Pam (or Princess as he calls her). These two are well developed and make you feel like you already know them. Even the side characters I found myself wondering what will happen to them, where do they go from here, what other shenanigans ...more
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
M.J. Woods has done it again! This is a must read for any of you that need a little bit of a love story with a modern day twist. It is a relatable storyline including friends, family and so much more. The main character Pam is like your best friend as you go through the story with her. I can’t wait for Book Two to come out! Thankyou for such an amazing read and look forward to what adventures lie ahead!
Bri
Petra Williams
Feb 03, 2020

• What Goes Around Comes Around: How Life Really Works
  • Immigrant Soldier, The Story of a Ritchie Boy
  • The Garden of Perfect Brightness (The Forbidden City #3)
  • Cooperative Lives
  • Heed the Apocalypse: A Joe McGrath and Sam Rucker Detective Novel
  • Healthy Gemz: Nourishing Practices & Self-Care Tips for Busy Individuals (Dropping Gemz™)
  • Acre's Orphans (The Lucca Le Pou Stories #2)
  • Relay
  • The Likeness
  • If You Were Me and Lived in...Germany: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World
  • The Watchers: The Blood Dagger: Volume 2
  • Choosing Me Now: Letting Go of What Doesn't Work to Make Room for What Does
  • Little Girl Leaving: A Novel Based on a True Story
  • Nena  (The Viking Treasure Huntress, #1)
  • Jordan
  • Cadenza (Rockliffe, #6)
  • Daisy, Bold & Beautiful
  • It’s Within You: A Detailed Road Map to Igniting, Deeper Self-Worth, Richer Relationships, and Greater Personal Freedom
M.J. Woods lives in Central New York with her family and her beautiful but not-so-bright Bernese Mountain Dog. For over twenty five years, her 9 to 5 days were spent working in the legal field of a small town. She often draws from these experiences and re-imagines them to get her characters into trouble while they find love.

M.J. writes motivated by coffee and music, also drawing inspiration from

News & Interviews