Start by marking “Rescuing Hi`ilani (Special Forces: Operaton Alpha / Delta Force Hawaii)” as Want to Read:
Rescuing Hi`ilani (Special Forces: Operaton Alpha / Delta Force Hawaii)

Rescuing Hi`ilani

(Special Forces: Operation Alpha)

Jackson Guard, aka “Ajax,” gave up the woman he was falling for because it had been drilled into his head that being in the Delta Force was the greatest sacrifice he’d ever make. Meeting with “Ghost” and “Truck” from a Texas based Delta Force unit opened his eyes. These men… their entire unit were all happy, in love, some with kids. It gave him hope that he could have it a ...more
Published March 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Rescuing Hi`ilani, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescuing Hi`ilani

Kimberly
I was sent an Arc for a honest Review

Wow Reina Torres did it again with her wonderful story telling. I loved the fact that this story takes place in Hawaii. Plus they are Special forces and Alpha what else can you ask for. If you love special forces and romance with suspense this book is for you. I cant wait to read more in the series with these awesome characters and their friendships. Jackson is the type of Men you want by your side when things go down for sure. The love he shows for the Hero
Millie
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rescuing Hi'ilani by Reina Torres is a surpense full, turn pager. This is the story of Jackson (Ajax) and Hi'ilani. When Jackson joins the Delta Force it is drummed into his head that you can't have it all, so he walks a way from the woman he loves with all his heart. Only after meeting a couple of men from a Delta Force in Texas and seeing how happy they are with their lady love does he realize maybe he can have it all. Hi'ilani worked hard to put herself back together after the break up and ho ...more
Mona Livsey
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Author Reina Torres does us proud with her newest book Rescuing Hi’ilani - Delta Force! I love how she blends in the Hawaiian Culture into her story. Doing location romances are sometimes difficult, but the storyline is amazing and the addition of culture makes it a truly wonderful story.
The Delta Force characters are terrific very much in tune with previous Delta Force Members. Hi’ilani’s Ohana are wonderfully entertaining!
Great read, with just the perfect amount of sass, action and love!
Kathy Heare Watts
JACKSON AND HI’ILANI TOGETHER AGAIN

I enjoyed this military-themed second chance story that takes place in Hawaii and will have members from Delta Forces located in Texas. It will be an eye-opener for Ajax when he is called upon by his commander to meet with a couple of Delta men from Texas. What a surprise to learn the men are happily married and their wives have accompanied them on this trip. It will be the catalyst for changes for Jackson and the hope of winning back the love of a very special
Margot Mostert
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Rescuing Hi’ilani is set in Hawaii and I loved how Reina incorporated the Hawaiian culture and mannerisms, even teaching us and the other Haole how to read and speak like a local.

In the book we meet Hi’ilani who loved by everyone in her community, she is a great singer, dancer and going on to TV-stardom, but the one person she wants to love left her brokenhearted.

It has been drilled into Jackson Guard’s head that being an Army Delta Team leader means that he can’t have a family. With her prote
Linda
This is part of the Special Forces: Operation Alpha and Delta Force Hawaii series. It was such a good book! I really enjoyed reading it. Jackson is in Delta Force and was always told that being part of that was a great sacrifice and he had no time for a woman. So, he broke up with the Hi’ilani, the only woman that he had loved. Then he met with other Delta Force members from the mainland. They had their wives with them so now he had to do some major thinking. He’s going after her again and do wh ...more
Stefanie
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I want to start by saying that I really enjoyed Rescuing Hi'ilani it was filled with Romance and action. We start with Jackson better known as Ajax when he asked to show two other couples around Hawaii. And then getting to know them he realizes what he's been missing. I'm regretting his choices all because of a simple command. And then during Hi'ilani's performance something happens they can take it all away. What I loved most was the Slow Burn of the romance, the getting-to-know-you and finally ...more
Lynne Costa
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet,action filled second chance story. Jackson "Ajax" Guard loved Hi'ilani Ahfong but when he got a spot on Delta Force he was told he should have no attachments,it was safer and better for everyone. He is then asked to show two Delta Force operators around and when he meets them they are happily married and after talking to them he decides he needs to win Hi'ilani back.Hi'ilani is a performer so he takes his new friends to meet her and he plans to win her back.Before he gets the cha ...more
Sherry Koch
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Right now Romances that revolve around members of the special forces are my favorite. Jackson was told that men on the Delta force team couldn't afford personal relationships, so he left the love of his life,Hi'ilani. Jackson knows this is for own protection, but he still breaks her heart in the process. He decides, after meeting some fellow Delta teams that have made their relationships work despite the uncertainty and risk surrounding their job, to make amends with the only woman he ever reall ...more
Melinda Workman
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Hiilani and Jackson(Ajax). Jackson still loves Hiilani and wants a second chance. Being part of the Delta Force should not prevent him from having his one true love. Breaking her heart when he joined Delta might. Can Jackson win back Hiilani and keep her safe from the killers? No spoiler here, got to read it to find out. This is a wonderfully sweet love story with lots of action and an HEA! Reina Torres entertains and captivates her readers with this one! You won't regret re ...more
Melody Hillier
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a great second chance love story with military themes set in hawaii.
Hi'ilani is a local music and dance star who has just gotten a small recurring role in a local network show when she witnesses a crime on the Night when her former delta force boyfriend comes back into her life. can he and his team keep her safe and win her heart?
this story has a great plot, fun characters, tons of emotion, plenty of action and will keep you interested till the very last page.
I received an arc of this story th
Princess Thuy
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful and sigh worthy second chance romance that will definitely put a smile on your face. Hot Delta Force kicka$$ hero? Check. Talented and sweet heroine in need of a good hero? Check. Some fun interactions with hero's Delta friends. Check. Lovely Hawaiian backdrop? Check. Some action that isn't too scary or heart palpitating? Check. Heart palpitations due to sexy reunited love making? Hell yeah! What more can you ask for in a story? I highly recommend this wonderful story.

*I volunta
Miriam Rivera
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second chance love at its best

Being a Delta Force meant Jackson would have to sacrifice many things, including loving Hiilani. I love second chance books and this book as everything. Drama, intrigue, suspense, action, and a steamy over the top love story. Jackson and Hi’ilani have an amazing chemistry with themselves and the secondary characters in this book just deliver just the right amount involvement in the story to make it work.
Pat Rathmann
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
EASYGOING ROMANCE

Two people reconnect after he walked away over a year ago breaking her heart. His reasons he thought made sense then but once gone be realized he made the biggest mistake of his life. He is a member of a very private Delta Group. He thought he had no right to love some one who he would need to keep secrets from. Now she back after witnessing a murder. A short story about love, forgiveness, and staying safe.
Cat Kelley
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this story! It was a sweet HEA with some angst but without a lot of violence, blood and guts. The characters were strong and still exhibited humor. I was impressed with a "macho man" who had heart and was smart enough to apologize for making the wrong choice. Now I want to read about Train and Baron.

Thank you, Reina, for a little bit Hawaii.

This book was gifted to me by the other in return for an honest review. 👍👍
Jody
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this second chance romance. Hot, romantic, emotional, with enough intrigue to keep the plot moving along at a good pace. The setting is beautifully described, you really get a feel for being in Hawaii. Main and supporting characters pull you in and make it a pleasure to become invested in the story.
Jill
High praise

This book takes you on a ride. It introduces you ago Jackson and two of his teammates while bringing back some of our old friends. Jackson helps out his ex girlfriend, who he still loves. She witnessed a murder and now the killers are after her can Jackson keep her safe and win her back Read to find out.
Cali Jewel
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
A highly enjoyable reading experience filled with emotional twists and action packed excitement. Was a very fast but very entertaining journey that not only has engaging charters but a interesting inside information about Hawaii and her people. Loved it!
Destiny
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a fun book. This was the first time I’ve ever read anything from this particular author and I was really impressed with the storyline and all the fun characters. My only complaint is that I want more....
More of Jackson , and his team . Thank you for a great read!
Michele
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So much fun! Enjoyed this story so much! Plenty of action and great! Can't wait to read more from this author. I am voluntarily leaving my review after reading an advance copy of the book from the author.
Sabrina Howard
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reina Torres has always been one of my favorite authors and this book is one of the reasons. She draws you in with her story and her characters hold your attention. I highly recommend this story and give it 5 stars.
SOMDReigel
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second chance romance set in Hawaii. Good plot, interesting characters, descriptive scenes, action and suspense, and a lovely romance. I enjoyed learning about Hawaii. The author provides a glossary which is very helpful.
Nancy
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved this 2nd chance romance. This book has all of the feels, action packed and steamy romance you could ever ask for. Regina Torres always bring her A Game to the table with her books!!
Angie Bengston
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun and action packed

Great read with perfect rhythm. You feel the full development of characters from start to finish. Beautiful story, even if it needs another chapter because you’re not ready to say goodbye.
Ginny Pearson
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jackson lost Hi`ilani when he thought he would lose her due to his job. He realizes after meeting Ghost, Rayne, Truck, and Mary, he could have a relationship after all.
Hi`ilani still loves Jackson but he hurt her bad. After she witnessed a murder, she needs to trust him to keep her safe.
Mary Boehm
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jackson falls For Hi’ilani and they break up but he realized she is it. He finds out when he went to see her that her friend is dead and people is out for revenge on her. Hi’ilani is scared but bravely pushes on while Jackson protects her with his two housemates.
Rosalind Ryans
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading Rescuing Hi'ilani. The book was suspenseful and interesting and I would recommend the book to anyone who likes romance novels.
janelle beaver
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book and seeing the delta's from Texas. I enjoyed how she brought so much of the hawaiian culture to the book. And how we learned how to say the words and there meanings.
Janet Swiftbird
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second chance

Will she give him a second chance? Can Jackson prove to Hi'ilani that he is serious about proving he loves her?
An action packed romance.
Patricia Mattingly
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rescuing Hi`ilani

Awesome book can't wait for another book by Reina Torres to come out. I hope more of Ajax's team mates will come out.
« previous 1 3 next »

Special Forces: Operation Alpha (1 - 10 of 158 books)
  • Ravished River
  • Awakening Aubrey (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Jack 'Em Up #4.6)
  • Cowboy D-Force (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Brotherhood Protectors, #4)
  • Finding Ayva (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; The Fae Legacy #1)
  • Freeing Falcon (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Marking Mariah (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • No Protection (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Crossfire #5.5)
  • Protecting Beauty (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; The Bounty Hunters: The Marino Bros. #5)
  • Protecting Love (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Saints Protections & Investigations, #7)
  • Protecting Maddie (The Omega Team #4; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)