Start by marking “Boston Underworld: The Collection” as Want to Read:
Boston Underworld: The Collection

Boston Underworld: The Collection

The complete Boston Underworld series box set includes six full length novels- CROW, REAPER, GHOST, SAINT, THIEF, CONOR.

CROW:
He’s a killer. A mobster.

The last man on earth I’d ever want to be with. He’s one of the only leads in my best friend’s disappearance, and I don’t trust him.

So I’ve got a few rules in mind when it comes to dealing with Lachlan Crow.

1.Keep a
Published February 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Boston Underworld, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boston Underworld

Start your review of Boston Underworld: The Collection
Snow
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

this is an overall review for the whole series, cause well, I have read each and every one of the books in it ;)

so here:

I believe that this is a collection of A. Zavarelli's best work to date

I'm not saying this just to say it and throw it out there!

This series is indeed a completion of A. Zavarelli's immense talent, patience and diligent crafting. She's a masterful writer, with an easy flow of storytelling and amazingly intertwined plots filled with tension, action and steam. Her alpha
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zavarelli spins the tale like an old folklore , who started what gang, who begets who and I'm just standing and staring wide eyed as the events unfold right in front of me. Brutally Raw story of Underground world where Italians , Russia and the Irish divide Boston like a pie , dividing territories, trading traitors, inter marrying for alliances and planting Trolls.
The book gripped me from the word go and it's kept me engrossed throughout . I couldn't look away , even for a second.
after a long
Stephanie
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The following is my review for the complete Boston Underworld series box set includes six full-length novels- CROW, REAPER, GHOST, SAINT, THIEF, CONOR. A. Zavarelli was a new-to-me author when I started this series. I have since become a huge fan! If you love alpha mobster men and strong women, hot sexy scenes with a touch of delicious darkness, then this series is for you! Each book gets better and better and better!

Crow (Boston Underworld, #1)

Family. Loyalty. Honor. Blood.

Crow is book #1 of
Bee
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The three single BEST mafia romances ever written. Cheers ...more
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
The Boys of The Boston Underworld hold my heart!!! Miss Zavarelli's character building and storytelling abilities are extraordinary! The emotion and empathy that I experienced reading this series was heart stopping! I am a committed fan to her work!

CROW: The Boss! My main man!! Dark, dangerous, and incredibly sexy with an Irish accent to make your panties melt! When a dancer gets caught in Lachlan’s sights, he corners her and she comes out swinging.

REAPER: He is a trained lethal soldier and
Diane Yoz
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my absolute favorite series. Every book is a 5 star read! The Irish Mob, The Russian Mob, the feisty heroines, the suspense, the romance, the OMG moments...All of this plus so much more had me glued to my kindle.
A MUST READ!!
Jamie
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man! If you're into the mafia scene, this series is where it's at! Each book is about a different character that interconnects with each other! The feelings this series invokes is phenomenal!
Ashley Heather
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best series I've ever read!!
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great collection of mafia stories! Below is my revire for each one

Crow:

I enjoyed Crow much more than I thought I would. Even though I haven't read many Mafia/Mob stories I always think eh when I see them. Why? It is just not something I am really interested in. This is the second mafia book I have read and really enjoyed so maybe I should broaden my horizons more. We shall see.

Crow is the story of Mack and Lachlan. Mack who thinks she's this tough, street smart kid who knows everything
Debbie Hanson
Boston Underworld The Collection
A.Zavarelli

Crow – Book 1

Crow, is yet another crazy mind bender bought to you by A Zavarelli. Her knack for whacked out characters blows my mind, and here is another for her collection. Crow is an underworld drama/ thriller with erotic undertones I guess I would say, but certainly not a book to be read on a lazy afternoon. This is a take all, including all of your time, emotions and attention.

Mackenzie, is a bass ass fighter, bought up to be able to look after
Laura Lee
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful look into the Irish Underworld. A. Zavarelli has done a fantastic job bringing us the stories behind all the men in this mafia series.

Crow
This is my first book by A. Zavarelli and it wont be the last!!! Holy Hotness, someone please spray me with some Irish cool me down!!!
Lachlan, the uber bad ass mafia man...
Mack, the awesome friend, bad ass, take no crap from anyone...

Mack's best friend Talia has gone missing... What's a best friend to do? Go undercover as an individual at
Melanie
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hella good!

These books have a ton of work put into them. And as a reader I could definitely tell. Well drawn characters, plausible plot (sort of), and great sexytimez. A definite recommendation.
Misty Schott
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best mafia romance series that I've read in a while. I had so many different emotions and feelings running through me I didn't know what to do. I wanted to laugh, cry, scream, sigh and throw my Kindle all at once. I absolutely love this series.

CROW:

Mack is just trying to find out what happened to her friend, Talia. She knows that Talia was working at Slainte when she went missing and she plans on infiltrating the strip club in order to get information. When she tries to get
Melissa Crump
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crow:

If I could give this book 10 stars I would! This book was beyond amazing!!! I could not put this down! This was a jaw dropping, heart stopping, gut wrenching, panty wetting phenomenal book!

One of the many things I loved about this book was what A. Zavarell's always does, she captures your attention the entire time while taking you on the ride of your life. You go through the motions with the characters. The reader develops an attachment to the main characters so every single emotion,
Allyson
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING. CAPTURING. UTTERLY EPIC!
NOW is the time to party with the Irish mob! A. Zavarelli is a fantastic writer. Her words are flawless. Enough said!

Conor
Intense mafia passion that will rock your world! A. Zavarelli keeps blowing these stories out of the water and Conor is no different.

Conor is tasked to keep watch of an eye witness to a murder and dispose of her, but when he finds out the secret to her life she keeps hidden... plans change. Can her world and his collide?

"It's better if she
Susan
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're after the ultimate Mafia series then look no further, The Boston Underworld collection is one of the best on the market.

Each book gets better as the series goes from strength to strength. There are some fantastic characters that will get under your skin and leave their own mark on you. I'm always torn as to which one I love the most.

This series will have you gripped from the beginning it's highly addictive, these guys will lure you into their World and you won't walk away unscathed,
Mary
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love do fierce

Hard, handsome and bad boys always think they're just going about their single lives and any woman is a conquest. But little do they realize just one glance from a woman can cause their world to go topsy turvy and their world as they knew it will no longer exist. They turn into cavemen and realize that said woman was everything were looking for but somehow they can't grasp that the feelings are not reciprocated. Go figure henna was to work for her and she bolts. But try as she
Sarah Light
May 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This was my first time reading A. Zavarelli, and while it it take me some time to really get into the book, I did find myself like it. Her writing style is a bit different that what I typically read, but her characters are interesting and they really grow on you.

In this box set I think I enjoyed Reapers story the most. These books are not for those that expect a typical boy fall for girl/boy saves girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after. There are nity gritty, balls to the wall in
Clare Mason
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brutal and beautiful

3rd book in a series love the character developments the integration of characters can't decide who my favourite is. Enjoyable
Book-Lovin-Momma
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have all of these books, and I love them all! The raw and gritty underbelly of Boston is held together by the Irish mafia and their friends. Each of these stories can stand alone, but read together, they paint a fantastic picture of men who aren't afraid to fight for what they want, who protect without question, and who love with all their heart. They're perfectly imperfect, and their flaws just make their characters that much stronger, and the women these men love find their way through their ...more
Selina
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You will not be disappointed!

Ok, I don’t know why, but they all took me time to get into them. I absolutely loved them. I’ve laughed and cried. When I did start reading I didn’t want to stop. I did wish they came in a different order, because u know some stuff from the book before which would have been better not knowing. But all in all I loved them a fully recommend. I was sad when they ended.
Bel Nugent
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars is not enough!

This is my second time reading this collection. It's THAT good.
These book have the lot. Great story, great writing and HOT Irishmen. The stories drag you in and hold you till the very last page.
You know what your getting with Miss Zavarelli. I have NEVER read a bad book by this lady.
If you like great story+fiesty women+gorgeous men+ hot sex then this collection is for you. Unputdownable if that's not a word then it should be for these books.
Sonia Mahoney
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O My WORD

My mind is still reeling. What a saga. Every book blew my mind. I just loved all the characters and the way they mingled throughout the series. Without a doubt I am going to have serious withdrawal symptoms. I am an avid reader but I have never ever enjoyed a collection of books this much. If I could give a higher rating it would be in double figures.
Debbie Parker
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I loved just about everything in all these books. Even the rawness. If you love an Irish man, here’s a few that won’t disappoint. Contents can be raw but the author has written them well. Good read! :).
Vera M
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This entire series is phenomenal!!
The characters and storylines are top notch!!
A. Zavarelli never disappoints!!
She grabs your attention from the very first word until the very end!!
The Boston Underworld Series is a must read!
Madeleine East
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Irish mobster hotness. If you love rugged mobster men who are violent, gorgeous and ooze sex, this is the series for you. Every page and book is better than the last. Love, love, loved this series. A. Zavarelli does it like only she knows how.
Melissa Ledet
Amazing Collection

An amazing collection of six full length novels. Each book in this collection will keep you wanting more. A soul consuming read.
Colleen
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great first three books
Allena
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read each book individually over the last couple of years and loved each and every one.

Each H brings something new to the mix and each h is perfect for her H.
Courtney Zimmerman
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read

All the books were wonderful, and this series was one I just could not put down. Great writing, dark storylines, awesome drama. Just an amazing series!

• Claudio: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 2)
  • Queen of the Underworld (Tales of Olympus, #3)
  • Trapped with the Mob Boss: A Mafia Romance (Petrov Bratva)
  • Can't Let Her Go
  • Unprotected with the Mob Boss: A Dark Mafia Romance (Alekseiev Bratva)
  • Depraved   (The Devil's Duet, #1)
  • The President (Of Rebel Rage MC #1)
  • Delivered (The Devil's Duet, #2)
  • The Hit: Bratva Vows Book Two
  • Dead Man's Hand (Vegas Underground #7)
  • Diego: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 1)
  • Nanny and the Bratva Boss
  • The Prospect (Of Rebel Rage MC #3)
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Priceless (Ruthless Doms #1)
  • She's Mine
  • Dark Russian Angel
  • A Debt Repaid (The Debt Duet, #2)
A. Zavarelli is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of dark and contemporary romance.

When she’s not putting her characters through hell, she can usually be found watching bizarre and twisted documentaries in the name of research.

She currently lives in the Northwest with her lumberjack and an entire brood of fur babies.

Find her on Facebook here---> https://www.facebook.com/AZavarelli