Start by marking “Replay” as Want to Read:
Replay

Replay

(Off Track Records #4)

Cocky and self-assured, I’m confident when it comes to my skills both on stage and in the bedroom. Everything in my life is perfect, even if I am the last single man standing in our famed rock band.

But it wasn’t always this way.

Jayla knew me before I hit it big. Back when I was a skinny teen, chasing dreams without a penny to my name. Now she’s back in my life and so much
Published March 14th 2019 by Kacey Shea Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Replay, please sign up.
Kacey Shea I am writing Austin's book now, and as soon as I have information on the release date I will share it here, as well as in my newsletter. Thank you!

Start your review of Replay
Hanna's Book Obsession
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}
Austin and Jayla's story is so freaking wonderful!! I Love this book so much! You guys Kacey writes such amazing emotional and sexy romances. This story was SO GOOD!! Second chance romances are in my top 3 favorite tropes and this one was so special and different. I love Austin and Jayla. I love their chemistry and their connection. The way they go together is so amazing! Jayla is such a strong women. I love the fact that she i
Ginger Scott
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this one a little bit ago and am catching up with my reviews. If you haven't grabbed this one, jump in. This series is a great ride - I've read Detour and Replay and I have the rest on my Kindle. It's got Kacey's signature sexiness in the prose, and it's got that perfect rock star vibe. But what makes this series a step above is the realness woven into every story. Kacey goes there in Replay - she gives you the swoon, but nothing about Austin and Jayla's story is easy, and that's what mak ...more
Meredith
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
"Some songs are so good, you know, but they're even better on the replay. It isn't until you've memorized the lyrics that they become significant. It's not until you appreciate the complexity of the music that it becomes better. The more times you listen, the more you fall in love."

Replay is my first read by this author. I just knew that I would love it being I'm a huge fan of rock star romance and second chance tropes, but this one kind of fell flat for me. What should have taken me one to two
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Badass Girl" Stars ⭐️
Since the first novel in the Off Track Records Series, I’ve been waiting for Austin’s story. With this buffoon, I knew I was in for a highly entertaining read and Kacey Shea exceeded my expectations with his second chance romance, Replay. This story was amusing, sexy, suspenseful, emotional and totally consuming!

"She's so much more than the girl I used to trade favors with, and yet the root of who she is - her inherent goodness - proves she hasn't allowed l
queen_of_the_books_18
I loved replay!
The book bought all of the feels. It had me laughing, sighing and swooning.

Austin doesn’t like to commit... loves to joke around, a real ladies man. The typical rockstar.
Jayla is his complete opposite, strong, driven and a complete badass. She knows how to put Austin and his place and the sparks that fly because of that are intense.

The sweet moments between Jayla and Austin were everything and I loved that she showed him how he could just loved for bring just Austin, not the ro
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Ever since meeting the complicated playboy Austin in the first book in the Off Track Records series I have been eagerly anticipating his story and oh my freaking goodness it was so totally worth the wait!

Replay is the fourth and final installment in this incredible series and I think that Kacey Shea might have just saved the best bandmate for last. Although I have loved and adored every story so far, his second chance romance with Jayla captivat
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*
"My mental health is more important, and I won't put that at risk."
TW: sexual assault
I have been waiting for Austin's story ever since we met him in Detour so saying this book was highly anticipated is the understatement of the century. Unfortunately, this alone might have been my downfall since this is my lowest rated Kacey novel yet and it hurts to say that.
I liked it for the most part but sometimes I found myself trying too hard to focu
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
This series is EVERYTHING!! Not only has every book been amazing but we finally get to see Austin brought to his knees. This book pulled at my heart strings, made me laugh, made me sad, but altogether made my heart soar. I just absolutely loved it.

Austin is a joker, ladies man, and all around great guy. His inside thoughts made me sad at times. made me want to give him a hug and keep him safe. I love the fact that he met his match with Jayla, his highschool best friend.
Jayla is a strong women. S
Tessa
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Austin’s story is finally here! Jayla and Austin are incredible. I loved them so hard. They were best friends in their younger years and lost contact. Now, Jayla is ready to see the man who she always fantasized about and wondered if he ever missed her. These two are hot and sexy together and have lots of issues to resolve.

This author has done it again. She’s brought us Austin’s story in the best way. He’s arrogant and cocky. He’s a hard rocker and harder lover. Jayla is fierce and tough. She i
Nicole
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Replay by Kacey Shea is Book 4 in the Off Track Records series. It is a second chance rock star romance and forms part of an interconnecting series, I probably wouldn’t recommend reading it as a standalone as it contains elements and a story arc covering previous books.
Aww, Jayla and Austin- such amazing chemistry and such awesome characters. I didn’t want their story to end, but it was a satisfying conclusion.
Well written as always and super enjoyable. Love, laughs, tension by the bucketloads.
Krystal Estrada
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first story by Kasey Shea, but it won't be my last! I plan to read this entire series, all thanks to Austin and Jayla! Jayla is a fantastic heroine, bent but not broken, and Austin is so swoonworthy, cocky yet tender.
Aaly
review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review ***

Replay was kinda like the song you love to listen on repeat and never get tired of it. I loved Jayla and Austin’s story. With a cocky, arrogant and so flirty man with this big heart, we needed a strong woman by his side to keep him grounded and trust me, it was so worth it.

As the last single man of the band standing, Austin never felt the need to settle down, just enjoying the thrill of being on stage and having fun, being the joyfu
Caitlin Audet
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

Once upon a time Austin and Jayla were best friends on their way to becoming more. Two awkward teens who both came from similar circumstances found a solace in one another that just kept growing stronger. Until the day Jayla had to move away without any notice which caused their friendship to completely end. Now in present time Austin is living the dream as a rock god with his two best friends, touring the country while having all the fun he wa
Nicole Reads
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I hate myself for not having read Kacey Shea's books before! Replay is the first book I read by this author and I'm completely in love with her writing and the rockstar world she created in the Off Track Record Series.

Even though I'm new to the crew and have only gotten to know Austin's story, I'm dying to go back to the beginning and get to know the rest of the band members and their stories. They all captured my heart.

Replay has everything I love in a second chance romance, and one of the
NovelMomma
Shelves: arc
When I started this series, I was addicted from the very beginning. This book was no different. Austin and Jayla were interesting characters, and I loved that there was the added suspense. I was on the edge of my seat to see how their relationship would work out as well as how they would stay safe and work things out with their new label.

Austin was an intriguing character in this book. Always the one to lighten the mood with an inappropriate joke, it was interesting to watch him step up and take
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Austin is the last man standing in his band, as the others have found love, and while he enjoys having so many different women in his bed that being a famous musician brings him, at times he finds himself lonely. At one of his concerts, a blast from his past shows up, and he's excited to see her, as they grew up together. However, after blowing meeting her afterwards, luckily her friend gives him her card to call her. Jayla is an ex-cop, who now works for a security company, and is upset when Au ...more
h
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Couldn’t stand the hero.

New to me author. The synopsis was intriguing - I love friends to lovers books, so I was excited to read this, but it fell flat for me.

The good - I really liked Jayla. I love when heroines have unusual jobs, and I love when they’re in positions of authority (here, she’s an ex-cop and works private security). I feel like her trauma was written in a real, respectful way, and she was able to deal with it in a healthy matter. I genuinely liked her a lot. I also liked the ot
Sarah N
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Author Kacey Shea delivers an absolutely enjoyable read in Replay. This story has a little bit of everything – friends to lovers, second chance, rockstar, all rolled into one. You’ll go from laughing to swooning in equal measure. Replay is sweet, steamy, funny, with a little suspense – a must read.
Complete opposites, Jayla is strong and resilient, professional and driven, while Austin prefers to be the non-commital, mood-lightening, comedic relief. After years apart and reuniting at a pre-concer
Maggie Schuler
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Jayla and Austin come from the wrong side of the tracks. They grew up together, holding one another up, through the tough times in their socio-economically depressed neighborhood. Poverty brought them together and broke them up, but they each paved a path of success on different scales.

A decade later and a past hidden deep, they meet again under different circumstances which play on their meager beginnings. Austin, the famous rockstar, and Jayla, a private security team expert, are thrown togeth
Books Laid Bare
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well this was a surprise!
I have to hold my hands up and say that I wasn’t initially sure what I was getting into when I opened up the first page, I liked the sound of the blurb but wasn’t entirely convinced that it was going to be the book for me but boy was I wrong.
I liked the fact that the story had a little bit of everything that you could possibly want, it didn’t pigeon hole the characters, it gave them room to grow.
I flip lopped between laughing at crying at times, totally absorbed by a st
Nicola
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow I loved this book, I need an Austin in my life!!
The more I read the more I fell in love with Austin!
Austin and Jayla grew up together, Jayla and her family lived next door to Austin until they moved away.
Jayla and Austin meet for the first time in years at a 3 Ugly Guys Concert, seeing each other brings back all the old feelings they once shared.
When an incident happens at a concert venue 3UG were due to play at, more security is needed and who better to employ than Jayla who works in privat
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a great book! I love music and a good rock star romance, but this was way more than I expected. I am impressed and dying for more.

Austin is exactly what you’d expect of a rock star: talented, arrogant, and a bit of a playboy. It doesn’t take long to see that he’s not just a pretty face, though. He’s also funny, caring, and unfailingly loyal. He quickly earned my respect.

Jayla is no damsel in distress. She is fierce, tough, and independent. I admired her almost immediately. She wasn’t alway
Kylee
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Replay is the final book in the Off The Track Records series and even though I am sad that the 3UG tour has finally come to an end, the encore these characters give in this story leaves you on a total high. Austin's story will have you on the edge of your seat and your anxiety levels soaring through the roof. At times I found my heart aching for Austin and Jaylah, pasts that were tainted that were now reflecting on the present. This last book was action packed, steamy and sexy, frustrating and t ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What an interesting rock star romance! This is not your typical rock star god meets girl read and that is what made it so much fun!

Austin is a typical rock star. He is the playboy, light-hearted, comedian that is always looking for a good time. He seems to never take anything seriously. Ever.

Jayla has had many issues to overcome while growing up. Being a strong, independent black woman, all she wanted to do was protect others. She originally became a cop to help and due to negative attention she
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I’ve been working my way through Kacey Shea’s 3 Ugly Guys series and I have pretty much enjoyed all the books. I was super excited for a chance to see who finally nailed down notorious playboy Austin. Jayla and Austin were best friends back in school, and Jayla’s family moved away. A pretty tragic event through a them back together and it’s hard for them to deny their chemistry or their attraction. A little bit of suspense and a touch of drama rounds out this story and has been the storyline rea ...more
Kari Hansen
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Austin is the guitarist for the band Three Ugly Guys who has come a long way from the geeky boy he was in high school. He is now a successful rock star who has a way with women and is known for his humorous antics.

Jayla couldn’t be more different as she is strong, serious and determined. She was a police officer, but she has now moved into private security and owns her own company.

They were friends in high school however her feelings for him ran much deeper. When there is a threat against the b
Deb
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how the mighty falls! Austin may have talked smack about his friends, for "falling in love", but to watch Austin be bit by the bug was a real treat! I have loved the Off Track Records series, because as much as each couple has their story, the band/friends are very prominent within each story. Not just glimpses of past characters, but total involvement! Book four is finally Austin! He's been quite the character throughout the series, but now to get inside his head and learn of the real person ...more
Cassie
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love when a title plays into a story so perfectly, and this one did ~ the new start of old friendships, the playlist of old school songs, the Second chances... it just fit so well!

I liked the fact that Austin; the raw, wise cracking, definitely cocky & extremely confident and often time childish Rock Star from the Three Ugly Guys series finally got his book! And Jayla was the perfect match for him; strong , independent, take-charge woman who didn't have your average job. I love the amazing 3UG
Ashley
A rock star romance with a twist! Ashley @ Carolina Chic’s Read

Austin is a playboy rock star from a hard up brining making it big. Jayla is the girl from across the hall that moved and was thought to never be heard from again. When Jayla makes a move to see her rock star friend from the past what will happen? Austin and all of his playboy ways go out the window when Austin forces Jayla’s hand to head up his private security team. Will this tour with the two of them end in a happily ever after or
Cat
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final installment in this Amazing series by Kacey Shea.
Replay delivered the last bow with a big Wow from me, going out with a bang I absolutely Loved it.
Austin and Jaylahs Romance was a heart stopper for sure, with a perfect combination of Romance, Rockstars, suspense, steam, friends to lovers and second chances. Be prepared to be completely captivated by this story, I fell in Love with Austin and Jaylah.
They have a past and so much chemistry that fate just had to intervene
« previous 1 3 next »

• Watch Me Unravel (Blue is the Color, #2)
  • The Benefits of Bad Decisions
  • Times Like These (Blue is the Color, #1)
  • Hard Rock Love (Cherry Lips, #4)
  • Kiss and Tell
  • Such Great Heights (Blue is the Color, #3)
  • Under The Bridge (Blue is the Color, #4)
  • Sweet Temptation (Players #3)
  • Craving You
  • Cross (Courting Chaos #1)
  • Assured (Soul Serenade, #2)
  • Million Dollar Musician
  • Unrequited (Unrequited #1)
  • Hot Mess (Players #1)
  • The Invisible Thread (The Unbreakable Thread, #2)
  • Rockstar (Morgan Brothers, #5)
  • Daring You
  • My Ex's Baby (Crescent Cove #8)
Join Kacey's newsletter to receive a free book ↦ http://www.subscribepage.com/kaceyshe...

Kacey Shea is a USA Today bestselling author of steamy contemporary romance. She enjoys writing strong and smart heroines, heroes with hearts of gold, and stories that deliver a satisfying, well-earned happily ever after.

When she's not writing you will find her playing Uber to one of her three children, drin

Off Track Records (4 books)
  • Detour