Start by marking “Will You Still Love Me if I Love Her?: A Poetry Chapbook” as Want to Read:
Will You Still Love Me if I Love Her?: A Poetry Chapbook

Will You Still Love Me if I Love Her?: A Poetry Chapbook

A debut poetry chapbook exploring queer realisation, self-discovery, and search for acceptance. This sapphic collection features poems 'Attraction' and 'Fraud' first published by Royal Rose Magazine and 'TV' featured in Issue 3 of Constellate Literary Journal.
Published February 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Will You Still Love Me if I Love Her?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Will You Still Love Me if I Love Her?

Start your review of Will You Still Love Me if I Love Her?: A Poetry Chapbook
Sofia
I really loved this! This is a poetry chapbook that captures the sapphic experience so well. Obviously, everyone has different experiences and I couldn't relate to every poem but if you're sapphic, I guarantee you'll feel so seen by this book. Poetry's merit, of course, isn't based on how relatable it is, though. These poems were also just really well written. I enjoyed reading longer poems from a modern poet. Most modern poetry I read includes micropoems - which I love - but it's rarer for me t ...more
Leah
This collection is breathtakingly lovely and relatable. Read the full review on my blog!
Tucker
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A short collection of poems from an adolescent perspective. This might be highly relatable for young people and for some older people remembering their teenage years.
N.C. Moon
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All the poems are so powerful and beautifully written. Many of them rendered me speechless. I absolutely recommend this lovely chapbook to everyone.
Ebony Darkins
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A refreshing and inspiring insight on a personal level that’s so relatable to many people. Beautifully written!
Jessica Minyard
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
"You are not a trophy,
straight is not a challenge,
and love my way is not sinning."

Beautiful chapbook!
Tessa
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A stunning exploration of sexuality, religion and self-acceptance, this chapbook was part of my 2019 Pride Month TBR! I don't read alot of poetry, so it was nice to branch out and explore a new area of literature. A highlight for me was 'I Do Not Fancy You', which is one of the longer poems in the chapbook.
4 stars!
Juliette
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will You Still Love Me If I Love Her? is one of those rare and beautiful poetry collections that, for all intents and purposes, reaches out and clutches at your heart. These poems grapple with sexuality, sense of self, and acceptance in a way that makes the speaker’s experience all too relatable. Elfie is truly a poet to watch, because if any future work is as good as this chapbook, it will be hard not to love it.
Shannon O'Connor
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Such a cute and memorable collection of poetry. Not many poets can make me feel with just their words and Elfie manages to do that with this beautiful collection.
Hira Chaudhary
is currently reading it
Oct 05, 2019
Ashly
Aug 14, 2019
Hello! I'm Elfie, a queer writer from Derbyshire, England. I write poetry.
Will You Still Love Me if I Love Her? is my debut chapbook.