Start by marking “From Now 'Til Forever (Kees & Colliers #3)” as Want to Read:
From Now 'Til Forever (Kees & Colliers #3)

From Now 'Til Forever

(Kees & Colliers #4)

The war is over, but it’s not as easy coming home as he anticipated.

Troy Kee doesn’t know how he’ll settle back into life with his family after WWII, but he’s determined to do so. He feels that if he can just get his family back to their vineyard in France, everything will be all right. But his wife has other plans.

This charming novelette finale to the Kees & Colliers
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 32 pages
Published August 3rd 2019 by Reveries Co.

To ask other readers questions about From Now 'Til Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Now 'Til Forever

Start your review of From Now 'Til Forever (Kees & Colliers #3)
Abigail
This was good and soft and everything I wanted. Plus it was from the perspective of my boy Troy, which I loved.
We finally get to see all our faves being a happy family who loves and supports each other and I'm here for it!! Judy is still the best, Cammy is adorable, Adele continues to grow and be amazing, and Troy, as always, is my fave. Dads being soft with their daughters is my favorite thing ever.

Overall, the story was maybe shorter than I would have wanted (I want to spend ALL the time wi
Esther Filbrun
I struggled with this third book in the series, From Now ‘Till Forever, a little. I enjoyed seeing the family grown up more, but the view of a Christian’s duty was not something I could agree with. I don’t believe it’s right to kill, no matter what the reason is. I did appreciate how the war was handled, though, and loved watching the mother-daughter relationships developed in the story. Forgiveness and working together for a better future were both main elements of the story, and I loved that. ...more
Andrea Cox
What a charming tale!

FTC Disclosure: I received a complimentary electronic copy of this book from Reveries Co. A positive review was not required. These are my honest thoughts.

This story might be short, but it's well worth the time it took to read it. From the characters to the plot to the atmosphere... it was a delight all the way around.

The Kees & Colliers series (this is book three, not including the two prequels) builds from story to story, so I highly recommend reading them in order to full
Abigail Harris
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Review of From Now 'Til Forever:

Oh goodness! This was so sweetly adorable! Judy and Cammy with Troy and Adele were a family that was finally becoming a family after many hardships. A little shorter than I like for stories but still long enough to be enjoyable this was wonderful and I am sure you'll enjoy the novelette if you have read the rest of the series.

I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review and am truly happy to provide it.
Bridget Marshall
What? It's over already? I did not realize this book was going to be so short... But despite being a bit disappointed at the lack of length (I wanted more about Juuudddyyyy), I still loved this little book. It provided the perfect happy ending to the Kees and Colliers series I just got off of binge reading. *sigh* I already miss these adorable characters. <3 ...more
Kellyn Roth
Hello readers!

Book #4 of the Kees & Colliers series is a shorter one, and though it's currently not up in paperback, it is available on Amazon Kindle!

Want to find out more about the series? Check out the series page on my website: https://kellynrothauthor.com/books/ke...

That contains all the pertinent info.

This may not be the last book in the series, but it is for the current launch. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this tale of coming home!

TTFN!

~Kellyn Roth
Debbie Trammell
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story

During The war of was so hard on everyone I am sure. Adele is not a demon but, she has so many demons to fight. And it looks like she is finally going to win the battle. This series is wonderful, looking forward to #4.
Aria
sharon and david goodwill
Sep 27, 2020
Rachel
Mar 23, 2020

• Once Upon a Dime (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #6)
  • Red Rover, Red Rover (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #1)
  • Bad Things, Small Packages (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #3)
  • Plan to Fail (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #2)
  • Freedom (Liberty's Battlegrounds, #1)
  • Window Fellow
  • Poison's Dance: A Twelve Dancing Princesses Retelling (Beyond the Tales #3)
  • The Christmas Heirloom: Four Holiday Novellas of Love Through the Generations
  • A-Spying We Will Go (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #5)
  • Tutor, Nanny, Spit-up, Spy (The Accidental Cases of Emily Abbott, #4)
  • An Echo of the Fae
  • The Last Eligible Bachelor  (Seasons of Change Book, #3)
  • The Cursed Hunter (The Stolen Kingdom #3)
  • The Son of Sobek (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover, #1)
  • Once Upon a Dream
  • All That Glitters (Enchantée, #1)
  • Princess Bachelorette: An Exclusive Selection of Princess Bachelorette Stories
  • The Land Beneath Us (Sunrise at Normandy, #3)

Kellyn Roth is a Christian historical women's fiction and romance author. Sound boring? Well, she includes lots of adorable children and mischievous animals—as well as a generous dose of BBC-style drama.

Kell lives on a ranch in North-Eastern Oregon with her family, crazy border collies, conceited fluffy cat, and assorted cows and chickens.

Other than authoring, she blogs, teaches young writers to

Kees & Colliers (4 books)
  • Souls Astray (Kees & Colliers, #1)
  • The Lady of the Vineyard  (Kees & Colliers, #2)
  • Flowers in Her Heart (Kees & Colliers #3)