Start by marking “Consumed by Rage A Stained Souls MC - Book 1” as Want to Read:
Consumed by Rage  A Stained Souls MC - Book 1

Consumed by Rage A Stained Souls MC - Book 1

MY TIME HAS RUN OUT.
NO ONE CAN SAVE ME.

Juliet
Four years ago, I had it all… until one night changed everything. Now I am trapped in a prison of lies where my heart is locked away with my secrets. Rage has stirred things in me I thought I could never feel again. He thinks he can get through. But I can’t give in… I mustn't… for his sake and mine. I won’t let the ghosts of my
Published May 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Consumed by Rage A Stained Souls MC - Book 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consumed by Rage A Stained Souls MC - Book 1

Sassy Southern
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Juliet Russo was taken and almost killed four years but she has picked up the pieces, moved and started a new life for herself being careful to avoid anyone who has any links to her past. She has opened up a yoga studio with her best friend and also teaches classes at The Pit, a local gym.
Alexander “Rage” Erikson is part of the Stained Souls MC and opened The Pit with his best friend Leo but then had to leave town for 4 years but now he is back and ready to move forward with his life. When Rage
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't tell you enough good things about this book! As an MC romance, it's got it all...the club, the brotherhood, a little grittiness, the danger. As a dramatic romance, it's got it all...the suspense, the danger, the building connection between the main characters. I LOVED this book. Juliet is not your typical woe-is-me gal who needs saving from the big bad of the story. No, she's got spunk and independence, but still teeters on the edge of vulnerable. Rage is not your typical alpha. He's ret ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet only knows fear and for years she has only depended on herself. Rage has returned home with his demons. He meets Juliet and things turn strange. He wants her but she won’t open up to him. When her past returns to collect her, Rage will do anything to find her. These two are perfect for each other. They both have to learn how to trust and lean on one another. Awesome storyline.

~~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

When y
Debra Akers
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I won an ARC copy of Consumed By Rage and I must say that I really enjoyed it. I was up most of the night and picked right back up this morning. Rage is an Alpha man afraid to love because of losses in his past. Juliet is a strong independent woman on the run and although strongly attracted to Rage keeps him at arms length. This book has a bit of it all...drama, suspense, a little club girl drama, and not extremely graphic sex scenes. I was so excited to read it and really enjoyed the relationsh ...more
Denise Van plew
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Come across a new to me author with a story that centers with a MC, something I like to read. Then I come to realize this is her debut too. She does us right with it being that with you the reader opening it up to see for yourself. Alot of passion will be gotten from this one with Rage and Juliet pulling our strings. As things come to light you will sit up straighter to see what transpires next. Healing will be put to the test also. This one does go deep with us taking it all in. She does us rig ...more
Cindy Russell
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Consumed by Rage had me all twisted up. 🥰I couldn’t put it down I opened it up late at night and then I was happy that my little man wanted to go to daycare so I could snuggle in my blankets all morning and finish it. but right now I wish I really took my time but I just couldn’t 😆 I can not wait to follow the MC they have my heart already I’m hoping the next one will not be far away. Thank you so much for hideaway his book has even me ☺ P.s Sorry no spoilers from me .. ...more
Monica R
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, amazing, amazing! This is the absolute best book I have read. The details and depth kept your attention and made you want to come back for more. The references to the songs, actually made me listen to that song while I was reading that particular part! Looking forward to the next book in this series.
Jenn the Readaholic
A solid debut

It’s somewhat difficult to believe that this book was the author’s debut novel, since it didn’t have the editing issues or hesitation in taking risks that many other first forays into writing seem to have. Juliet is on the run, Rage is fighting his heart, and I couldn’t put the book down. Overall, I enjoyed this book and can’t wait to see what comes next.
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Juliet and Rage are an awesome couple!!! This book is well written and kept me going from start to finish!! I love Juliet, she is a kick ass heroine with some serious skills but keeps her skills lowkey!!! I highly recommend this book!!! Zara Teleg debut is 5 stars for me ***** !!!!!!
Kim Henderson
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great easy read...perfect for beach, vacation or even a rainy Saturday.
Loved the characters and the story line. Spent a rainy Saturday curled up on the couch reading for 4 hours until I finished. Thrilling action love story.
Congratulations Zara, fantastic local author!!
Mark Lipchock
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great read! I absolutely loved this book. Great storytelling, expertly told from the point of view of 2 main characters; Rage and Juliet. I’m so glad I gave this book a chance, and I can’t wait for the next book in the series.
RLoves2Read
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
You would never guess this was Zara Teleg's debut novel!! It is well written and I was not disappointed. This first book in the Stained Souls MC series grabbed me from the start. Zara has given us a great storyline and interesting characters to fall in love with.

Juliet and Rage have an instant chemistry but they both have pasts that haunt them and fight against opening up their hearts. While Juliet lives in fear and in fear for those that surround her, Rage is consumed with his past losses and r
Julie Jackson
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Sissy's Romance Book Review
Consumed By Rage by Zara Teleg is book One in A Stained Souls MC. This is the story of Juliet and Rage.
Juliet has taken to keeping her secrets and trying to keep herself safe after a damaging past. Rage too is someone that has a tortured past that is guarded. Rage is part of the Stained Souls Motorcycle Club and MMA fighter. Both have been hurt but they see something in each other that draws them to the other.
I really enjoyed their story and hope to read more from this author and series.
Up All Night With Books
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Reviewed by Alysia
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Consumed by Rage by Zara Teleg was a magnificent read! If I could give it 10 stars I would. I have a weakness for MC books which made this right up my alley.

When Juliet's life takes a terrible turn and sends her on the run, her best friend Ivy talks her into moving into a quaint little town and starting over. They open a yoga studio and start to create a nice quiet life for themselves. Juliet and Ivy make friends with the loc
Cheri
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Consumed by Rage consumed me from page one.

Two damaged souls. Loss, pain, and distrust fight hard to keep them apart. Juliet has moved on again. She keeps moving to stay ahead of the monsters who want her. Finally, she's somewhere with friends and a life. How long before she has to leave again? Rage is back. He's taken time to overcome his pain and loss. It isn't gone but he's glad to be back with his brothers even though it doesn't feel the same. Then I saw her. Yoga instructor extraordinaire.
Jennifer Pierson
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
It appears that Consumed by Rage was Zara Teleg's first book, and I wasn't disappointed. Sure, it took me a bit to really get into it, but there came a point to where it all came together, and then the only thing that would separate me from my kindle would be a disaster of epic proportions. So needless to say, I'm so very excited about this new author, and series, as I see big things coming with the Stained Souls MC, and I'm definitely here for it! So yeah, I'll stop with that for a minute and g ...more
Susan Trewick
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the series series and also the authors debut novel, what a start it is! I was sucked in right from the start and spat out at the end, this story has it all that any good MCC books should have, grit, danger, brotherhood and a sprinkling of drama. I loved both the main characters, both are a little bit broken but help each other put their pieces back together again. I liked the background characters, they helped to enhance the story and leave the reader wanting to know mo ...more
Andrea Thompson
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rage and Juliet - oh man! I love this couple. They are so very different and yet made for each other. I did take issue with some of his possession / caveman thoughts and tendencies, but there was no need - Juliet put him in his place every single time.
There's a lot going on here, and this small town is rich with great characters and their full, well fleshed-out lives. Juliet is a vibrant, well-drawn woman, and Rage is her fated mate with just as many secrets to his past as she has.
I love that ev
Liny
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Typically don’t read romance but I am glad I did. If you like romance and suspense you will love this book. Read it in two days and the suspense was killing me. All I wanted to do was find out what demons and secrets were keeping Rage and Juliet from being together. It was gut wrenching but the author did an excellent job of alleviating the treacherous suspense with her beautiful descriptions of their cultivating love. A description that easily helps you paint the perfect pict ...more
Nancy Arnold
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't say enough how much I loved this story!!

Wow, I have a book hangover. This was amazing and so well written. Juliet and Rage did not have an easy path to their happy ending. I don't believe in spoilers because every reader should be able to experience the highs and lows themselves without hints. But I will tell you that this story will consume you as much as Juliet was consumed by Rage and leave you clamoring for more.
Lauren
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another new author for me with her debut novel that didn't disappoint. My biggest downfall with this book was it seemed like it had alot of filler. There is so much going on between Rage and Juliet at any given moment you will stay wondering whats happening. They each have a past and stuff holding them up there is plenty of drama, angst and full out crazy moments. And you know there will be more books hopefully coming soon.
Heather  McQuillen
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Zara Teleg book, and definitely will not be my last! This is the beginning to The Stained Souls MC series, and what a beginning it is! This book had everything, romance, heat, and action! The cast of characters were great, and I can't wait to read about them! A great start to what is going to be a great series!

*I recieved an ARC for my honest review
Melissa
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Stained Souls MC series by new author Zara Teleg. I was extremely impressed by the depth and detail in the story, it’s not something you often see in an authors debut story.
Rage and Juliet have both been damaged by pasts they’d rather forget and secrets they don’t want to reveal.

If you’re looking for a good solid MC romance, this is the book for you.
Nicola
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Consumed by Rage and WOW!!
I loved this story!
Lots of drama and action that we love in an MC story and I cannot wait for the rest of the series!! So many interesting and drool-worthy characters to read about.
Would definitely recommend!

Kim Butler
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book. It's a really well written book with a great storyline and I can't wait for more.
Jo Adams
Meh

Found this book dragged and repeated alot,few spelling & grammar mistakes, ended up skimming through alot of the book,love mc books but just couldn't feel this one.
Marsha
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Was truly an amazing story. Enjoyed it and great writing. Look forward to more stories. Maybe Paige and Kai getting together.
Rachel Marie
May 08, 2019
Zara Teleg
Apr 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Prologue Juliet Image
Bargain Basement: $20 AMAZON GIFT CARD 1 13 Apr 17, 2019 03:05PM
Zara Teleg is an American romance author, entrepreneur, tree hugger, yoga enthusiast, and coffee addict.

Zara has a wide variety of interests, which has led to many creative ventures over the years, but none has fulfilled her true passion for reading and writing. In her debut novel, Consumed by Rage, Zara has finally made into reality her dream of becoming a novelist, which has been thirty years i