Start by marking “Consumed By Rage (Stained Souls MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Consumed By Rage (Stained Souls MC, #1)

Consumed By Rage

(Stained Souls MC #1)

MY TIME HAS RUN OUT.
NO ONE CAN SAVE ME.

Juliet
Four years ago, I had it all… until one night changed everything. Now I am trapped in a prison of lies where my heart is locked away with my secrets. Rage has stirred things in me I thought I could never feel again. He thinks he can get through. But I can’t give in… I mustn't… for his sake and mine. I won’t let the ghosts of my
Paperback, 1st Edition, 316 pages
Published May 9th 2019 by Independently published (first published April 23rd 2019)

Start your review of Consumed By Rage (Stained Souls MC, #1)
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
I TRIED!!

But when an author has to spend pages upon pages explaining the functioning and reasoning of the characters and what where's and why's instead of letting ACTIONS become discovery? IT DRIVES ME BATTY!!!!

This is just paragraphs upon paragraphs of inner musings by duel POV's and many chapters in (Chapter 5 page 135), they have only seen each other!! AGH!!!

Not that I am not interested. I'm just losing patience waiting for something... ANYTHING to happen.

And another bugger the characters loo
Denise
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Come across a new to me author with a story that centers with a MC, something I like to read. Then I come to realize this is her debut too. She does us right with it being that with you the reader opening it up to see for yourself. Alot of passion will be gotten from this one with Rage and Juliet pulling our strings. As things come to light you will sit up straighter to see what transpires next. Healing will be put to the test also. This one does go deep with us taking it all in. She does us rig ...more
Coco.V
May 25, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/25/2019)! 🎁
Allyson
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It had been a minute since I've read a motorcycle book and this one was great. Had action, love, hate, suspense, and some hold your breath parts. There might be some parts that could be triggers but was done in a good way. Great read! ...more
Christine Butler
Loved it

So many books confuse strength of character for a female lead with being a b!tchy person. I was so happy to read a female character that embodies true strength and inner beauty! Finally, someone got it right! The book would be worth the read for that alone, but then everything else that follows is pure genius too!

Effortless pacing, rich characters, and a storyline that goes far deeper than the usual surface level insta-love you find in many MC romance books bring this story together in a
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Consumed By Rage by Zara Teleg is book One in A Stained Souls MC. This is the story of Juliet and Rage.
Juliet has taken to keeping her secrets and trying to keep herself safe after a damaging past. Rage too is someone that has a tortured past that is guarded. Rage is part of the Stained Souls Motorcycle Club and MMA fighter. Both have been hurt but they see something in each other that draws them to the other.
I really enjoyed their story and hope to read more from this author and series.
Lisa Stacks
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rage

Book 1 Rage is the enforcer of the MC . And he and his women has been kidnapped by the Dark Lords but they have survived and looking for revenge.
Sassy Southern
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Juliet Russo was taken and almost killed four years but she has picked up the pieces, moved and started a new life for herself being careful to avoid anyone who has any links to her past. She has opened up a yoga studio with her best friend and also teaches classes at The Pit, a local gym.
Alexander “Rage” Erikson is part of the Stained Souls MC and opened The Pit with his best friend Leo but then had to leave town for 4 years but now he is back and ready to move forward with his life. When Rage
domestic_godess_reads
Three and a 1/2 stars ⭐️
This was very well written for being the authors first book. The characters where well developed and I enjoyed the secondary characters as well. I love when an author makes you want to know the secondary characters as well. The book did get a bit “wordy” and I did skim over some things. Overall I enjoyed the book and look forward to Paiges’ story.
Kim Butler
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book. It's a really well written book with a great storyline and I can't wait for more. ...more
Laurie Gyd
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the story

If you pray, someday it will happen. You must have faith, Alexander. Terrific story with many dramas and a HEA.
Charlotte Isaac
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
Wow, what a story. I couldn't put it down once started. So many twists and turns throughout the story.

Zara Teleg did amazing job with this book.

I loved Rage and Juliet together, they had a slow burn kind of relationship. They started as friends with Juliet fighting her feelings. But once they gave in they had such a big chemistry.
Charmaine Pienaar
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am blown away by this book. Not your typical MC story line, which makes it even better!! Her story line is vivid and alive! Can't believe this is her first book. Had to read it in one sitting! Eagerly awaiting her next book!!! ...more
Sally Camacho
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gave me all the feels!

I LOVE this book. She takes you through the whole range of emotions! Despair, frustration, and utter joy! I can't wait to read more from this author!
Natalie Weir
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! Was in depth with character description, plot line was clear and easy to follow, the Hero and Heroine both were strong independent people who weren't afraid to stand up for their beliefs.
A boy meets girl, girl tries to resist the boy and fails, and the heart ache of a perceived deception and the fall out. We see him rescue her, save the day and SHE takes out the Big Bad.
I am excited to read book 2 when it comes out, and will happily add it to my TBR list. Thanks Zara! 5 stars!
Rebecca Austin
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sassy
This is the first time I have read this author and it definitely won’t be my last.

Juliet is an amazing character full of strength and she was a character that part of you wanted to be like as she got herself stronger after what she went through and vowed to protect those she loved and did what she had to. I truly admired how she got back onto her feet and made herself strong. I loved her friendship with Ivy and how Ivy supported her and was always there for her.

I really liked Rage and gave him
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet only knows fear and for years she has only depended on herself. Rage has returned home with his demons. He meets Juliet and things turn strange. He wants her but she won’t open up to him. When her past returns to collect her, Rage will do anything to find her. These two are perfect for each other. They both have to learn how to trust and lean on one another. Awesome storyline.

~~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

When y
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't tell you enough good things about this book! As an MC romance, it's got it all...the club, the brotherhood, a little grittiness, the danger. As a dramatic romance, it's got it all...the suspense, the danger, the building connection between the main characters. I LOVED this book. Juliet is not your typical woe-is-me gal who needs saving from the big bad of the story. No, she's got spunk and independence, but still teeters on the edge of vulnerable. Rage is not your typical alpha. He's ret ...more
RLoves2Read
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
You would never guess this was Zara Teleg's debut novel!! It is well written and I was not disappointed. This first book in the Stained Souls MC series grabbed me from the start. Zara has given us a great storyline and interesting characters to fall in love with.

Juliet and Rage have an instant chemistry but they both have pasts that haunt them and fight against opening up their hearts. While Juliet lives in fear and in fear for those that surround her, Rage is consumed with his past losses and r
Debra Akers
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I won an ARC copy of Consumed By Rage and I must say that I really enjoyed it. I was up most of the night and picked right back up this morning. Rage is an Alpha man afraid to love because of losses in his past. Juliet is a strong independent woman on the run and although strongly attracted to Rage keeps him at arms length. This book has a bit of it all...drama, suspense, a little club girl drama, and not extremely graphic sex scenes. I was so excited to read it and really enjoyed the relationsh ...more
Julie Jackson
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Cindy Russell
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Consumed by Rage had me all twisted up. 🥰I couldn’t put it down I opened it up late at night and then I was happy that my little man wanted to go to daycare so I could snuggle in my blankets all morning and finish it. but right now I wish I really took my time but I just couldn’t 😆 I can not wait to follow the MC they have my heart already I’m hoping the next one will not be far away. Thank you so much for hideaway his book has even me ☺️ P.s Sorry no spoilers from me ..
Kage Zee
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. On a few occasions I thought there was too much written that didn’t need to be, but overall I loved Juliette and Rage’s story. Juliette has major secrets and in hiding will not share with Rage causing a fight in which he leaves her, angry she won’t trust him. When her past catches up with her, Rage lives up to his name to try get her back. Great first book and I look forward to reading more in the series.
Brianna
2020 re-read
I swear up and down with this book guys... I did speed read this and skim quite a bit. I did "recently" read it so a lot of it was still fresh on my mind, but I did need to reread so I could discuss it!

2019, original review
I am dead. This book. Was amazing. I don't even know where to start with this book or even what to say. This was amazing. So unique, held my attention from the get-go and I swooned sooo hard. Y'all need to pick this up!
Monica R
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, amazing, amazing! This is the absolute best book I have read. The details and depth kept your attention and made you want to come back for more. The references to the songs, actually made me listen to that song while I was reading that particular part! Looking forward to the next book in this series.
Jenn the Readaholic
A solid debut

It’s somewhat difficult to believe that this book was the author’s debut novel, since it didn’t have the editing issues or hesitation in taking risks that many other first forays into writing seem to have. Juliet is on the run, Rage is fighting his heart, and I couldn’t put the book down. Overall, I enjoyed this book and can’t wait to see what comes next.
Sallie Page
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

What an awesome first book! This is one of the best books I have read for a long time. The characters were great, the story was fantastic the writing was really good. I really liked that Juliette was a strong female but not harsh, she was a gentle soul. Rage was intense but Juliette balanced him out. I look forward to reading more by this author
Mark Lipchock
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great read! I absolutely loved this book. Great storytelling, expertly told from the point of view of 2 main characters; Rage and Juliet. I’m so glad I gave this book a chance, and I can’t wait for the next book in the series.
Kim Henderson
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great easy read...perfect for beach, vacation or even a rainy Saturday.
Loved the characters and the story line. Spent a rainy Saturday curled up on the couch reading for 4 hours until I finished. Thrilling action love story.
Congratulations Zara, fantastic local author!!
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Juliet and Rage are an awesome couple!!! This book is well written and kept me going from start to finish!! I love Juliet, she is a kick ass heroine with some serious skills but keeps her skills lowkey!!! I highly recommend this book!!! Zara Teleg debut is 5 stars for me ***** !!!!!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bargain Basement: $20 AMAZON GIFT CARD 1 13 Apr 17, 2019 03:05PM

• Ravage (Untamed Sons MC, #1)
  • Tempt Me: Lucifer's Legends MC Book 1
  • Chains Trust (Inferno's Clutch MC, #1)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter, #1)
  • Poseidon's Lady (Poseidon's Warriors #1)
  • Opal (Rugged Skulls MC, #2)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Kiwi (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #4)
  • Breaker's Fuse (Inferno's Clutch MC, #2)
  • Ghost (Steel Patriots MC #1)
  • Roman (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina, #1)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Riggs' Ruin (Kings Reapers MC, #1)
  • Bolt (Iron Thunder MC #1)
  • Explosive (The Houston Defiance MC, #1)
  • Luna’s Shadow (Devil’s Riot MC: Originals, #5)
  • Blood & Bones: Judge (Blood Fury MC, #3)
Zara Teleg is an American romance author, entrepreneur, tree hugger, yoga enthusiast, and coffee addict.

Zara has a wide variety of interests, which has led to many creative ventures over the years, but none has fulfilled her true passion for reading and writing. In her debut novel, Consumed by Rage, Zara has finally made into reality her dream of becoming a novelist, which has been thirty years i

Stained Souls MC (3 books)
  • Magnolia's Fall From Grace (Stained Souls MC, #1.5)
  • A New Paige (Stained Souls MC, #2)