Start by marking “Tidy Up (Odd Jobs #4)” as Want to Read:
Tidy Up (Odd Jobs #4)

Tidy Up

(Odd Jobs #4)

Against all odds, do opposites attract...

Theo has always pushed limits, but his new maid is pushing all his buttons - the right ones. Morgan has an innocence about her that draws him to her, but she's off limits. She's everything he’s not and despite not deserving her, knowing he would ruin her, he yearns to dominate all aspects of her life - be the only man she ever des
ebook
Expected publication: July 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tidy Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tidy Up

Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may be one of my favorite books of the series! Morgan and Theo were both introduced in Trade In and I have been waiting for their story and this was well worth the wait!

Morgan is working as a maid while she finishes up her degree. She is attracted to her boss, but she doesn’t just want to be his plaything when he needs someone to warm his bed. Theo is afraid he will scare Morgan when she discovers the real him. Will these two be able to let the other in and give into their attraction?

Compar
Stephanie Ditmore
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Holy hotness, this is not how I thought Morgan’s story was going to go, it was even better. What happens when you start your new job and your boss is sex on a stick? The attraction is off the charts smoldering hot and the temptation to take what you want is going to ruin you in the best way. Morgan is sweet, innocent and sassy. Theo, well he’s curt, stubborn, hot, and totally and utterly smitten with Morgan. Theo has demons and secrets that he revealed once and can’t do it again out of fear ...more
Cara
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
EASILY AJ'S BEST BOOK YET!

We met Morgan and Theo in Trade In, and learned a little about that kiss...however now it's time to find out exactly what makes these two tick.

Hired to be his housekeeper to help pay her way through school, Morgan is trying to keep up with the moodiness of her seriously sexy boss. Theo's just trying to keep it all together and not cross the professional line...not wanting to corrupt her with his secrets. Add in Theo's cousin for some fantastic comedic relief, and this i
Kelly Graham
Jul 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Morgan is working as Theos maid to help with paying her way through college.
They both totally have the hots for each other but Morgan is scared to do anything that may jeopardise her job as she needs the income to finish college.
Morgan doesn't want her first time to be as a plaything for a rich man who's used to getting what he wants.
Theo who is 10 years her senior likes a darker sex life that he is afraid to share after being hurt and betrayed in the past.
I enjoyed this book I liked both of the
Jackie Ziegler
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it..

This one is a little different. Morgan works for Theo as his maid but is seriously crushing on him. Theo has the hots for Morgan too but he has some deep dark secrets that he knows will scare her away.. Even though he runs hot and cold Morgan can't help but wish she could be more than his maid,when He starts to open up and secrets come out, can Morgan handle it all?

This one is a bit deeper and does have some BDSM in it
Isha Coleman
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The appeal of Alexander's, Odd Jobs series is that it never takes itself too seriously. There's always room for a laugh between the heated attraction and the heartwarming drama. Tidy Up walks a fine line between sensual delight and simply entertaining. The tightrope is what keeps readers on their toes by putting a hint of love in their hearts.
Jennifer Johnson-Hurst
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! A.J. Alexander is a new to me author and I am hooked. I now need to read the first 3 books in this series and any after. Tidy Up was full of great characters that made me laugh, nice romantic gestures, with some dark and steamy dialogue. Easy to read and I could hardly put it down until I was finished!
Megan Goodman
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great book to add on to an awesome series.
Sarah Robinson
rated it it was ok
Jul 19, 2019
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
TIDY UP ... passion, lust & secrets

TIDY UP is the fourth instalment in AJ Alexander's Odd Job Series. Yet again she has written a story that captivated my attention from the very first paragraph. Ms Alexander first brought Morgan O'Connor and Theo Fitzwilliam to my attention in Trade In, and I couldn't wait to read their story. What a story it was!!! Definitely not what I expected.

Morgan, a student in her final semester at college, is working as a maid to help pay her way through. She's niav
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ohmigosh! This might be my favorite book of the series! The chemistry between Theo & Morgan was off the charts! I love that Theo was finally able to get his head straight and let Morgan see the real him! LOVED IT!
Ensley
Nicole Ortiz
Jun 06, 2019
Fancynancyreads
Jun 08, 2019
AJ Alexander is a wannabe psychologist, writer, and author of the recently completed, SEAL’ed Series. AJ’s passion is writing angst-filled, happily ever afters that have to be earned by her characters. Women with no backbone need not apply. AJ uses sarcasm and an unlimited supply of song lyrics to bring her romance novels to life.

AJ lives in the angst capital of the world, Seattle Washington with

Odd Jobs (4 books)