Start by marking “Blackout: A Romance Anthology” as Want to Read:
Blackout: A Romance Anthology

Blackout: A Romance Anthology

What happens when the lights go out in the city that never sleeps?

Games of chance, unexpected situations, and hours of sin!

Thirteen bestselling and award-winning authors are turning up the heat in an anthology featuring brand-new show-stopping stories set in Las Vegas. Roll the dice and get ready to feel the heat!

Night Games by T.K. Leigh:
Note to self: Never agree to play
Published April 2nd 2019

Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

What happens when the lights go out in Vegas? According to thirteen authors, a whole lot can happen! From escaping serial killers to falling in love, Blackout: A Romance Anthology gives readers a glimpse into the city of sin with no power, no cell service, and no inhibitions. This anthology blew me away, I can't get over how much I enjoyed it. Longer than your typical anthology, at least in my opinion, Blackout has thirteen novellas, some quite len
DJ Sakata
Dirty Thoughts by C.A. Harms

Favorite Quotes:

We look him over from head to toe like he’s dessert and we’re starving for sweets.

"I had to drag her away from him. It was awful,” Robyn informs me with a snicker. “I got pictures,” she adds with a smile.

Lucy has checklists for everything… So when she goes a little wild, you better bet we’re going to get proof so the next time she decides to criticize one of us, we can remind her that she’s not as straight-arrowed as she puts on. All it takes is tequil
Tre Talbot
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good Anthology and BLACKOUT is off the charts. You can read each authors story in any order you please because there are no spoilers from one to the other. Each author tell us of an event that will stand strong on their own from beginning until the end. Close Encounters had me on the edge of my seat the entire time and my jaw on the floor more often then not. I couldn’t believe what what happening while in Sin City. Blind Faith had me head over heels for Jason, I would give anything to ...more
Mandie
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Honeymoon Hideaway by Cary Hart!

Honeymoon Hideaway was a hoot! So darn hilarious and fun! I need a friend like Vegas in real life! This book was exceptionally written, and the storyline was superb!
Shasta Hope
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!!

Night & Day by Bethany Lopez

This was a second chance love novella. It had intense chemistry and some steamy scenes. I loved the Interaction between Simone and Micah. It was a huge misunderstanding between them. However after waiting nearly a year for him to be able to explain, Micah finally has his chance. Depending on wether she's ready or not, Simone is in for one heck of a night.

Absolutely Mine by Terri E. Laine

I adored this qui
Konny
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blackout: A Romance Anthology is a wonderful treat for all booklovers.
It contains stories from 12 authors as Stephanie St. Klare Close Encounter
Lisa Shelly Going Down
KA Ware Hard Luck
KI Lynn Becoming His
Cary Hart Honeymoon Hideaway
all stories are set in Las Vegas, can be read as standalones in every order. I really enjoyed reading this
Karin D.
Loved it!! This Review is for, “Night Games” by T. K. Leigh

I first met Chloe in Evie & Julian’s book, “Dating Games.” She’s 5’2”, confident & is unapologetic about her “love-’em & leave-’em” sex life (she’s really a hoot!). She finds herself in Vegas for the ‘Bachelorette Party from Hell’ for her childhood best friend, Hannah. The party is being thrown by Hannah’s younger sister, who has decided to plan the worst, cliche-themed, this-can’t-be-happening bachelorette weekend possible.
Trudy Dowling
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Update on review posted below. You won't want to miss out on this wonderful anthology. Yes, I know this isn't out yet. Yes, I know it seems strange to post an anthology review with just reading one story. However, if the other stories are even half as fantastic as Close Encounters than you do not want to miss out on this anthology. It is only out for two weeks. That's right, just 14 days!!!!!

You will want to snap it up ASAP!!! One-Click the pre-order so you don't miss out. I was lucky enough to
FS Meurinne
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviews
I well, this anthology was different and in such an amazing new way, so many different characters and stories but written by amazingly talented authors. From drama, to funny, it has them all. The book boyfriends are some you want to read and keep.
Terri
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, street-team-book
I read Close Encounter by Stephanie St. Klaire.
This story was so much fun! It kind of had a Mission Impossible vibe—not the same storyline, but the action and the pace of the story. Cane was attempting to keep Charlie safe and hidden from the bad guy (the really, really bad guy!) who had kidnapped her before. Cane is super ripped and definitely has a thing for Charlie. Those feelings are returned, even if she is damaged and can’t quite respond to everything without fear.
The story takes place in
Amy
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Close Encounter by SSK is action packed, full of suspense, humor, and sexy times during a full on Blackout in Las Vegas. This is everything you want and expect from Stephanie. Cane is cousin of the Brother's Keepers and he is in charge of protecting Charlie from a serial killer determined to get the one who got away from him. Throw in con-artists Skye and Eddie, with a strong penchant for PDA who wind up wrapped up in this mess by helping Charlie out, and you've got a story you won't be able to ...more
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
Review for Going Down by Lisa Shelby

She’s the only person I’ve ever loved and I’m the last person she wants to see.
She’d hoped to avoid me as much as possible in Vegas, but when we get stuck alone in an elevator, not even she can deny that our chemistry still runs hot.

“It was always, only you.”

I don’t always give 5 Stars to novellas, but when I do, it’s because they are fucking awesome! Lisa Shelby has written a second chance romance that shines brighter than the lights on the Las Vegas Strip
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4 funny stars!! A smoking goat?!?! This book is too funny!

This is a cute and funny little love story. I enjoyed all the characters!! I especially enjoyed the ending of the book!! This book was short and to the point and very enjoyable. If you want a good laugh grab it now!!

**I received this book as a an ARC and in return gave my honest review**

~This Review is for Honeymoon Hideaway By Cary Hart
Steph's Romance Book Talk
As I finish the rest of this anthology I will update this review.

Honeymoon Hideaway by Cary Hart
4 Stars / 3 Steam Fans
I really enjoyed this story. It started out with so many laughs, got a little heart, added some sexy tension, more laughs, and ended with so much sweetness. Vegas and Grant are is paired perfectly, they compliment each other perfectly.

This specific video review will be included in the April 2019 wrap-up.
Brandi
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for a Stephanie St. Klaire's story Close Encounters. (Will update once I read the rest of the stories)

This story was all action from start to finish. Cain and Charlie are trying to stay alive. The story was so good and so twisty and so different, I couldn't put it down!

Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
Amazing Anthology!! A must read!

I absolutely loved every novella in this Anthology, but I have to say that Blind Faith by Lauren Runow was my favorite. I loved the chance meeting and instant attraction between Gemma & Jason.
Mrs. Runow just has a way of making her characters come to life. You could feel the sparks flying!

I also loved that each book revolved around a Blackout in Sin City. I guarantee that you'll enjoy every story!

4.5 Stars from Reviews By Reds
April Symes
Blackout: A Romance Anthology is full of delicious reads from 13 authors to make this one electrifying Anthology.

DIRTY THOUGHTS by C.A. Harms :
Hallie Randall and Levi Moretti were high schoolmates. She tutored him and secretly had a crush on him. They never got together in HS so fast forward 10 years later and they run into each other later in Las Vegas. She's there for a girls weekend while he's there for a bachelor party. Is this their moment? Can they finally get their time together and will
Kasey McCarthy
Blackout

Close encounter by Stephanie St. Klaire

Charlie is being stalked by a killer and Canes’s job is to protect her. They’re both attracted but will they act on it? Can he protect her?

The Do-Over by Christi Barth

Chance is on a reality show trying to find him someone special. Anda is one of those ladies and she’s falling hard. After an amazing night together, Anda is gone. What happened? Will they see each other again?

Night and Day by Bethany Lopez

Simone fell hard for Micha while she was a d
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Don't miss it ... or you'll regret it

I really enjoyed reading this wonderful Anthology. I was introduced to some new authors and was given the opportunity to catch up with a couple of favourites. Each story takes place in Vegas and all were quick, easy and entertaining reads. My review will focus on DIRTY THOUGHTS by C.A. Harms and CLOSE ENCOUNTERS by Stephanie St. Klaire.

Dirty Thoughts
Hallie Randall and Levi Moretti were friends in college, she was his tutor and had a major crush on him. Neithe
Shawn
Becoming His - KI Lynn

Welcome to Las Vegas. Harper, a girl from Ohio is in Vegas for her best friends wedding. They are having some bachelorette partying before the big day.
Harper is doing her best to be happy for friend and enjoy the pre wedding festivities because Harper is trying to heal her broken heart from a recent breakup.
But her luck is about to change.
Rushing into elevator she runs into the arms of the one and only Reid Gallagher- the famous very hot actor. He’s is shooting a new mov
Defying Tradition Allisia Wysong
Close Encounter by Stephanie St. Klaire:

This one starts and ends with a BANG! You will not see what is coming even before the town goes dark. Stephanie sucks you in and keeps you guessing. This is the first book that starts the Anthology off and it will keep you reading. It may be short, but you will be hooked on the characters from the start. Don’t miss one. After it’s over you can check out her other books that relate to Close Encounter, her Brothers Keeper Series. Grab them and start emergin
Pam
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These books all take place in Vegas & there is an electrical blackout during the story.

Close Encounters - Stephanie St. Klaire - Ms. St. Klaire has become a master at sexy romantic suspense stories. Some of her characters are members of a high class security team called Brothers Keepers. They protect people from the worst dangers & do it successfully. Cane is a member of that team. He’s protecting the only surviving victim of a gruesome serial killer. This story kept me on the edge of m
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blackout: A Romance Anthology is an amazing read filled with 13 different stories that I loved! Some of them featured favorite authors of mine, while others were new to me authors. All the stories surrounded a huge blackout in Vegas, but it was different groups of people in different areas of Vegas, each with their own spin on it. Some were second chances at love, while some were super hot games that led to more, but I can promise that they all packed heat with sexy times that provided light in ...more
Maree Repa
Five Amazing Stars

Living in Sin City

I was absolutely thrilled to receive the exciting romantic anthology. With thirteen fabulous books that I couldn’t wait to read and love. Brought to me and written by Stephanie St Klaire and some many fabulous writers. Set right in the middle of Las Vegas!!

As I was reading Close Encounters is an a most fabulous, exciting tale. This amazing storyline follows the strong protectors, from the Brothers Keeper Security organisation. These men are here to find the k
Marika
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read 3 novellas and I adored them... Vegas is sin city and when a blackout happens, well there couldn't be a more perfect timing for seduction!

Becoming his by K.I. Lynn
I love how sweet and quirky the story and the characters were. A chance encounter, a slow seduction and.... it made me very happy ;) hoping for more!

Night and day by bethany Lopez
coworkers that get frisky..either the perfect relationship or the worst nightmare..
well I adored the characters and how the story evolved!

night games b
Lindsay Hartman
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read Close Encounters by Stephanie St. Klaire and this story drew me in from page one. A spin off of her Brother’s Keeper series, there was suspense and fun characters for me to root for. I loved how characters that seemed to be side characters actually became as (and possibly more) important as the ones I had labeled the main characters when the story started. I enjoy the way Stephanie St. Klaire writes character interactions, giving each character a unique voice. This was a quick story that ...more
SOMDReigel
Close Encounter by Stephanie St. Klaire
Close Encounter is full of suspense. Cane, of Brother’s Keeper Security, is in charge of protecting Charlie, the only surviving victim from a serial killer. He is also dealing with the antics of a PDA couple in his casino who are petty thieves (they are hilarious). A good read which ends in a cliffhanger which will continue in St. Klaire's new series The Keeper Series coming later this year. Has suspense, steamy romance, interesting characters, and good plo
Kim  Brewing
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Night & Day by Bethany Lopez

I was excited when I heard we were getting a novella that featured Simone. She unintentionally caused issues for one of my favorite couples - Cal and Shelly from 8 Weeks, but we got the other side of that story in 1 Night. Simone lets no one in. She has learned to be a survivor. One weekend changed all of that when she decided to open her heart to love only to be laughed at. Can she take the chance of opening her heart again? loved this quick read and my h
Jamie
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read Cary Hart's story. Aunt Dottie was a hoot , she will remind you of one of your own family members . Burt 's character will have you laughing and smiling at the same time. Grant , you couldn't help falling in love with him . Vegas was a sweet lady who has some serious OCD with pen & paper. Light humored novel with some unique side character's.
Joy Westerfield
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been looking forward to this Anthology!

I read Hard Luck by K.A. Ware and it is a definite page turner! This story revolves around Nix and Ellis. Nix has had some bad luck in his life but when he became friends with Ellis, he hoped for more. But one day they were torn apart. Can Nix find his way back to Ellis? Her life changed so much the day they were separated. Can they both get rid of the past and have a future?! Loved this and you will too!
Romance Retreat: Blackout 5 15 Mar 22, 2019 09:03PM
Romance Retreat: Blackout Anthology ~ Coming 4/2 1 8 Mar 15, 2019 07:26AM
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Bethany Lopez is a USA Today Bestselling author of more than thirty books and has been published since 2011. She's a lover of all things romance, which she incorporates into the books she writes, no matter the genre.
When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with family and tra