Start by marking “A Wedding on Lily Pond Lane” as Want to Read:
A Wedding on Lily Pond Lane

A Wedding on Lily Pond Lane

A gorgeously uplifting, romantic and heartwarming read.

The Angel Bell is ringing for Mia and Jet’s Big Day – but will the Wedding of the Year go without a hitch?

Every bride wants the perfect wedding and Mia Ward is no exception. But she is the only bride in Little Pondale and everyone in the village has ideas for her Big Day. Drowning in suggestions, Mia needs some help.
Published March 26th 2019 by Crescent Gate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Wedding on Lily Pond Lane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wedding on Lily Pond Lane

Dash fan
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5☆ Simply Superb!!

Whoo hoo it's Wedding Time in Little Pondale!
Oh is so exciting to be back, and this time round celebrating Mia and Jet's big day! Who doesn't love a good wedding.

Don't worry it definitely has all the lil dramas, mayhem, excitement, fun, witty moments, you come to expect from a wedding.
Oh and of course love is in the air... and not just for the bride and groom to be 😉

Ok so I'm definitely not going to risk giving anything away with this one!!

This time round being part of the wh
Berit☀️✨
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, blog-tour
Say yes to the dress and I do to Lily Pond Lane!

Wedding bells are ringing for Mia and Jet. But can Mia plan the wedding of her dreams in only three months? In a village drenched in superstition and myth can this wedding go off without a hitch? Charming and delightful this is the seventh and hopefully not the last installment in this beloved series.

Emily Harvale has captured my heart and soul with this enchanting book. I enjoyed every minute I spend with Mia, Jet, and company. There is even
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Ella tutted. ‘He’ll never change. Almost five months living with me and I still haven’t knocked the ‘posh’ out of him.’ She raised her eyes skyward and laughed.

This village is a hotbed of lust, you know. If you’re looking for a man, this is the place to be.

Don’t let Garrick see that expression on your face… He won’t let you see Flora if you’ve got a face like a sad sausage.

My Review:

Little Pondale was abuzz with a new resident to gossip about, new romances to follow, and an excit
Zoe
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Light, amusing, and addictive!

A Wedding on Lily Pond Lane is a warm, delightful tale that picks up right where Return to Little Pond Lane left off taking us back into the lives of Mia, Jet, and the whole Little Pondale gang, including newcomer Breanna, as the village prepares to celebrate the upcoming Cross nuptials.

The writing is witty and crisp. The characters are charismatic, quirky, and lovable. And the plot is a wonderful blend of drama, emotion, hilarious mishaps, banter, unconditional fri
Rachel Gilbey
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was deliriously happy to be hack in Little Pondale along with Mia, Jet and everyone else. It feels like only yesterday that I read Return to Lily Pond Lane, so it was much easier for me to pick up the story than it had for me in previous installments.

This book picks up pretty much where the previous one finishes, so I reckon its best to read these two as a pair, but they are both wonderful, and quick and easy to read, so it really wouldn't be any hardship.

This was so amusing, romantic, and a
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
Who doesn’t love a wedding? I found myself tearing up quite a few times as the planning of Mia and Jet’s wedding gets underway.

Opening one of this authors books is like coming back home. There is just something so comforting about them. I just want to transport myself into them and live there and spend even more time with the characters.

Breanna is a new character and an old school friend of Mia’s. I really enjoyed getting to know her better and see what Little Pondale has in store for her and it
Elaine
I had loved every story in this series and this one is just as great! It is written so you can read it as a standalone but I have to say that reconnecting with the great characters from Little Pondale is always a heartwarming experience. This story is, obviously, about the planned wedding of Mia and Jet which is scheduled for just three months time.

During her first excursion to London to look for her wedding dress, Mia encounters her childhood friend, Breanna Wright - who friends call Bree - wh
Sharon
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From what I’ve heard this is the last instalment in the Lily Pond Lane series. I have read all the books in the series, with the previous one only last week, so I just knew I had to read this one to complete the story. It seems such a long time ago when we met Mia, heading to the village of Little Pondale, following the death of her Great-Aunt Matilda. By reading the other books in the series, I’ve become so involved with Mia’s life and have experienced all her ups and downs with her. The author ...more
Julie Morris
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
The moment the series has been building up to, the big day for Mia and Jet, is finally drawing near but will the wedding preparations run smoothly or are there still a few more bumps in the road before they get their happy ever after? You’ll have to read this book to find out!

While all of the characters we have come to know and love on Lily Pond Lane are back, this book largely centres around a newcomer to the story, Bree, and old school friend of Mia and Ella, who has a vital role to play in Mi
Jéssica
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
When we think everything is finished in this series, Emily Harvale gives us an extra, exciting and fun book. And you guys know I love this picturesque small town, so of course I couldn't wait to be a part of this wedding journey.

Since this is part of a series, I won't give any specifics but let me just say that I still love all the funny and friendly characters that we met in previous books and I loved how the author gave us a little more of information about them and that's always fun. Then, as
Grace J Reviewerlady
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a glorious feel-good read - and the perfect ending to a wonderfully happy series!

As Mia and Jet begin to plan their wedding, they realise they need help. Shopping for 'the' dress in London, Mia finds her old school friend Breanna and remembers that she always talked about setting up her own wedding planning business so immediately hires her to deal with all the details which she finds overwhelming. With a newcomer to the village, Little Pondale's residents all make an appearance in this nov
Marianne
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This proved to be a great episode in Mia and Jet's story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really admire how Emily introduces new characters into her stories and in A Wedding on Lily Pond Lane, we met Breanna. She turned out to be a well drawn and believable character with some human flaws but a great heart. She fitted in just right!

This was always going to be an uplifting and warm read. It felt as though it sped by as all the characters came together and new romances bloomed. Escapist? Yes. Roman
Christine
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I saw there was a new Lily Pond Lane book, I scooped it up right away. I couldn’t wait to spend time with Mia, Jet, Ella and the rest of the Lily Pond gang. This latest book didn’t disappoint. From the very beginning, I was completely absorbed in the wedding planning, the character interactions and the story line. This is an easy, heartwarming read - like comfort food for the heart.

Emily Harvale creates charming, quirky characters who grab my attention and keep me interested throughout the
Between The Pages Book Club (Gemma M)
This is the last book in the series! NOOOOO. I came into this series a bit late but will definately be going back to read the first books as soon as possible, did read perfectly fine as a standalone though. Short, snappy and packed with a lot of love, friendship and celebration. Heart warming. Uplifting. Parts had me laughing out loud.
The perfect ending to this series. Brilliantly written, an easy read. All the characters feel like friends and family, the town is cute and welcoming. I absolutely
Lois Jackson
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read everyone of the Lily Pond books! Absolutely loved them! Read a couple of them twice!

Followed Mia and Ella and Garrick all the way! Loved hearing about their finding the story behind Mias aunt and what she left to her niece! Will be reading more of Emily Harvales books!
Tracy Elphick
Loved this book

As usual Emily brings the characters to life, I have read all the books in the series and feel I know all the people in Little Pondale.. I want to go there for a weekend to feel it's magic xx
Angela Sloan
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Well she did it again!!
Beautifully written, funny, emotional and heartfelt. The love you have for these characters is all down to Emily's gift of writing characters that you want to be best friends with. Can't wait for the next and hopefully not last book.
Megan
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I really hope there’s more to this series, I want to know what happens next for everyone.

I’d love to live in Little Pondale, everyone is so friendly and helpful!
Iv binge read this series in a week and couldn’t get enough of it

X
Rachel Powell
Amazing

I have loved this series so much, all the characters and how their lives have panned out.
Definitely going to have to read all the books again
Tracey Harrison
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved the next instalment of Mia and friends. If you haven’t read any of them, highly recommend them all!!!
Emily has a way of writing that really draws you in.
I want to live there!!!
Pat Langhelt
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it enjoyed the wedding hope there will be more at Lily pond lane x
Susanne Baker
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous book from this wonderful series.
As always filled with lots of fun and some surprises!
I enjoyed the new character of Bree, and was interested to see how things were resolved with Garrick.
Recently I have binge read all of the books in the Lily Pond series, and I know I’m going to miss this place until the next book is written and published!
Emma Hawkes
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A heart warming read. I've loved the whole series. The story just draws you in and you feel a part of the village. It did make me feel emotional and I love a wedding. I hope there will be more.
Helen Spalding
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I absolutely adore this series of books and this one is no exception. If you haven’t read them yet then what are you waiting for.
jackie
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

A Great book ,I loved everyone in it ,would love another one .thank you for a great read ,till the next time
Christine Galletly

I loved this story!

I thought that the book was really good and I really enjoyed getting to know the different characters and I lobed how they all gelled together really well.

I loved the flow of the story and it was very easy to get lost n the plot and I found myself completley immersed in the book,I started and finished it in the same afternoon - it was a complete delight to read!

This is the firts book that I have read from this series (although I do plan
Angela Cross
Apr 08, 2019
judy schoenhals
Apr 05, 2019
Mary
Apr 21, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
After living in London for several years, Emily returned to her home town on the East Sussex coast, where she now spends her days writing - and chatting on Twitter and Facebook!

Emily is a Member of the SoA, a PAN member of the RWA and a Pro Member of ALLi. She's an Amazon bestseller and a Kindle All Star, many, many times over. Emily loves writing, and her stories are sure to bring a smile to you