Start by marking “Pretty Little Thing (The Sapphires, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pretty Little Thing (The Sapphires, #1)

Pretty Little Thing

(The Sapphires #1)

Meet Angel Dixon. She may be Memphis’ youngest private investigator but she has her own secrets, and she’s out for blood. Along her journey she’s been collecting the clues for her own mystery but she’s missing something. When Angel runs into Cohen Mason she starts to get the feeling that he may have been what she’s searching for.

Meet Cohen Mason. He’s the leader of the So
Published July 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Pretty Little Thing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretty Little Thing

Start your review of Pretty Little Thing (The Sapphires, #1)
Charlie
Sexy Biker Romance!

It's been ages since I read a biker book and Pretty Little Thing really hit the spot.

I love Cohen, he's everything I look for; strong, tough and protective yet unexpectedly sweet. He definitely has the alpha bad boy thing going on but he's ultimately a genuinely good person, he just ticks all my boxes. I'm adding Cohen to my cupboard of book boyfriends.

Angel is a fierce, kick butt heroine. She can take care of herself but I'm glad she doesn't need to anymore. I like her with
Angela
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Angel knew her dad was away from home a lot , but she didn't know why , that is until the day he never came home . He was a part of the South Street Sapphires MC .
Then after her mother's death Angel was placed in the system . She only had one thing on her mind from that day forward... Revenge. She knew who had killed her father , & in a round about way her mother, but she had to get as much evidence against him that she could .
Cohan is now the leader of the South Street Sapphires. He doesn't tru
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fab read with some twists and turns along the way.
If you love MC then you will love this!
A fav opening for this new MC series!
DarkRaven Reviews
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, so many twists and turns with this book. You couldn't tell this was written by 2 authors as they gelled together so well they became one person. So much grit, raw passion in this storyline. You just want to devour every word until the story becomes part of you. Amazing book. ...more
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
LOVED Pretty Little Thing! I don't normally read MC Romance often but I do enjoy finding one on occasion when I'm in the mood. A friend suggested this one and I really enjoyed it.

Cohen Mason is dangerously hot and protective of the ones he loves. As the leader of the South Street Sapphires; a local motorcycle gang...he's tough and all business with the guys in the gang. However, there's this somewhat soft side of him that the women in his life get...which now includes Angel!

On the surface Angel
Mandy Williams
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Angel and Cohen, both grew up around the MC lifestyle, yet in dramatically different ways. Orphaned at a young age, Angel grows up determined to avenge her father's murder. Cohen, rejected by his dad, embraces the family within the Sapphires MC. While trying to investigate the MC clubs to determine how to find her father's killer, Angel meets Cohen face to face.
Their chemistry is immediate and quite volatile. Both are so wounded by life, they just simply don't know how to exist within each-othe
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2019
I have read CM before but MS is a new author to me and I look forward to reading more from her. Pretty Little Things is the first cowrite by both authors and also the first book in the new series The Sapphires.

Orphaned at a young age, Angel is now a private investigator who is seeking revenge for her father’s murder.

Cohen, rejected by his dad, embraces the family within the Sapphires MC. Now Cohen is the president of the South Street Sapphires.

The chemistry is explosive between them from the mom
Samantha
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is an amazing ride with a few twists along the way. You will be hooked from page one. If your a lover of MC romance this is definitely one for you 😍
Michele Del Rey
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really liked this book. The writing was really good, the book flowed really well. I liked the characters and their great chemistry. So good.
Rebel
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Considering this is the 1st time these 2 authors have worked and collaborated together I am impressed.
Cohen and Angel's story is fast paced and exciting and the characters have depth and make you get invested in them.I hope that more books are in the pipeline for this series as it was so good....
Sylvia Clail
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If your a fan of MC books then one click as this book has you wondering and on the edge of your seat.

This story is about a group of MC clubs and centres around Angel.

Angel had a horrific start in live but still chooses to live her life on the right side of the path.

She is driven by revenge from what happened her family and is a lone wolf.

Cohen is one of the leaders of the South Street Sapphires and he cannot get Angel out of his head. He is a character you grow to love.

The heroine Angel is sas
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
MC lovers are going to enjoy this series!
A little different take on MC ‘gang’.
This book had unexpected twists and turns which kept me engaged.
The H and h had an interesting dynamic...and sexual chemistry...yummy!
You can’t help be root for Angel. She’s been through so much.
Cohen...a really unusual MC leader. I felt like he was soft in some ways..just not your typical biker.
Trust doesn’t come easy but you can’t fight fate.
I look forward to reading more in the series.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Plot~ 4/
Eve Jones
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book for an honest review.
Well what can I say, I'm completely blown away 💖💖💖
This book is absolutely fantastic. I made the mistake of starting it when I was on an early shift the next day BIG mistake, let's just say I didn't get much sleep as this book is hard to put down.
I adore Angel and her sassy personality and her need for revenge after what happened to her parents when she was younger. And also how at first her and Cohen clash, I think that this is because t
Gwen Shafer
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was interesting and intense from beginning to end. I absolutely loved the storyline and plot. Angel and Cohen were two amazing characters separately and together. Their chemistry was off the hot charts. Angel goes through quite the loss at the beginning of the book. She is now a P.I and investigates the motorcycle gangs (clubs) throughout the state including the one that Cohen is President of. But things don't go so well when things two first meet. Cohen doesn't like her and doesn't trust h ...more
Yvonne Eason
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the concept of this story and what I liked more was it wasn't filled with lots of sex.

When Angel wants to get revenge for her family her job leads to her becoming involved with someone she shouldn't. However, it feels so right.

Cohen knows he needs to stay away from Angel. She infuriates him, but there is something pulling him towards her.

Can Angel find out what actially happened to her dad and seek revenge for his death or will the secrets that are revealed be the ones to destro
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea McDonald and Molly Storm are both new to me authors and from the moment I started reading this book I was completely hooked on the story and I can’t read to more from in the future. Pretty Little Things is different from some of the previous MC books I have read, but it was still fantastic.

Angel is a PI who is sassy and fierce. She went through a lot at such young age, but that fueled her for the future. Cohen is tough, protective, and is a strong leader of the MC group, but there is al
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a new series and what a fantastic story this is! Angel is a private investigator who is seeking revenge for her dad’s murder. Cohen is the president of the South Street Sapphires, and the chemistry is explosive between them from the moment he meets Angel. This is a well written story form this talented duo of authors’, and is raw, gritty and filled with secrets, mystery, revenge, twists and love. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I cann ...more
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
This book is one of the many reasons I love Chelsea McDonald and my be the reason for a new found obsession I am going to have will Molly Storm. My obsession with Chelsea is not new!

Angel wanted revenge her father's death, and also in a way her mothers, and Cohen wanted a family, which is how they both end up with the South Street Sapphires MC. Cohen is now the leader of the leader of the South Street Sapphires. The alliance they form is shaky at best most of the time.

Cohen and Angel have so muc
Joy Whiteside
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG, This was an amazing read. It had me from the very first page all the way till the very last word. IT moves along at a comfortable pace making for an enjoyable read, has very interesting characters that no matter what you want to know more about and see them succeed. The story will grab you and keep you interested all the way through and you will not be able to put this book down until you finish the very last page this is a must read, no doubt about it.
Kasey McCarthy
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel has suffered so much loss in her life. As an adult, she is guarded with who she lets in but she can’t seem to resist Cohen. Cohen has been a part of his Uncle’s motorcycle club since he was an adult. He’s never had a shortage of women but Angel is different. Will they act on their attraction?
Janet Villareal
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Pretty Little Things.

Angel had a rough childhood but she made it through and made the best out of it. She’s very fierce and she’s not scared to get her hands dirty.

Cohen is not what I would typically think an MC leader would be like. He can be a little too sweet and nice for what I would typically like to see in an MC leader. But I’m surprisingly ok with it.

Overall I enjoyed the book. It’s a 4 star read for me.

Kristina Simkins
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read. These authors did a great job with this book, I couldn’t put it down from the moment I picked it up. I loved Angel and Cohen and their story!🖤

PLT is a roller coaster full of twist and turns. Angel and Cohen take you on a wild ride of hate, love, loyalty, and so much more.

It’s an absolute must read!
Angela McClellan
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My second book by Chelsea McDonald... I was not disappointed. Cohen and Angel are so cute together! She’s a private investigator trying to figure out her past and he’s a rough and rowdy President of one of the local MC gangs. Can’t wait to find out what happens in Wicked Little Things! Hopefully we find out what McGreggor was talking about!! 😳😍
Lizzi
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
An MC book with a difference. A great read with lots of twists and turns. Cohen & Angel were strong characters. These two have definitely me their match in each other!! Can’t wait to read more of this series!!
Kim  Brewing
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I actually grabbed this because I misread the author name but then decided the blurb sounded good. Overall I enjoyed the story. There are a couple of loose ends but I assume they will be answered in future books. I did find some editing errors, but nothing that took me out of the book.
tania
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow oh wow

this book is out of this world love cohen and angel they are a fab couple in this fab mc book. sapphire blue are a good name for an mc and i cant wait to read more from both of these authors as they are new to me love love love
Yvonne Nelson
Three stars

I was really looking forward to this book... But it fell a little short for me, I really felt this book was rushed at the end and it was stretched too far at the beginning.
Kaye Springett
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
New to me author and a new series I really enjoyed it the story flowed lots going into keep your interest looking forward to the rest of the series
Thi
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I must say that this a departure from what I usually read but I found I enjoyed it very much. I would definitely read more in the series.
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
I read this book yesterday and I have to say that I just couldn't put it down.

I love the story so much that I can't wait to get my hands on the next book.

• Be Mine, King (The Crown Duet, #1)
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • Capture Me (A Vibrations Novella, #3)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
  • Enemies
  • The Rise of Monsters (Angelus, #1)
  • Dear Ava
  • Rival (Revenge & Legacy, #0.5)
  • Wicked Idol
  • Off-Limits (Rixon High, #1)
  • Free Fall (Fallen Duet, #1)
  • Keeper
  • Be My Queen (The Crown Duet, #2)
  • Found (The Scions #2)
  • Savage Queen (The Dark Elite, #3)
  • Vicious Kings (The Dark Elite, #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
Molly is a part-time author of young adult and new adult novels who resides in the North-East of England. Most of their novels are set in the North-East of England too.

When they're not writing, Molly can be found reading, knitting, or at work — or at their workplace's LGTB+ events.

At the moment, Molly lives in Newcastle with their partner, Matt, and their turtle, Mr T.

The Sapphires (2 books)
  • Wicked Little Thing (The Sapphires' Series Book 2)

News & Interviews