Start by marking “Veg: Easy and Delicious Meals For Everyone” as Want to Read:
Veg: Easy and Delicious Meals For Everyone

Veg: Easy and Delicious Meals For Everyone

'Jamie gives all your favourites a veggie makeover in his brilliant new book' Mail on Sunday

Jamie Oliver is back with over 100 brilliantly easy, flavour-packed and accessible veg recipes.

WITH ALL THE RECIPES FROM JAMIE'S CHANNEL 4 COOKERY SERIES MEAT-FREE MEALS

From simple suppers and family favourites, to weekend dishes for sharing with friends, this book is packed full o/>Jamie
Published August 22nd 2019 by Michael Joseph (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Veg, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Veg

Start your review of Veg: Easy and Delicious Meals For Everyone
Nicole
Aug 03, 2019 marked it as next
Jamie and a book about veggie meals?

YES please!!
Ceecee
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The UK had/has (?) a reputation for not great food which was probably fair many years ago but is not true now. One of the (many)people responsible for making a difference has got to be JO whose TV programmes and many cookery books have inspired us to be braver and bolder as cooks. I’ve got most of his books in my vast cookery book collection and I find his recipes work and most importantly they are easy to follow. I like cooking but don’t want to spend hours preparing and faffing about!
Terri
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cooking
Perfect timing. Exactly what I needed in my life. Some of this annoying guy's veggie inspiration.
I love meat. I am a voracious meat eater from way back. But I don't mind a vegetarian meal from time to time. Then, after Jamie Oliver released his two Super Foods cookbooks, I started craving, and cooking, vegetarian meals regularly. From seven days a week meat based meals, I have shifted to veg meals maybe two to three days a week. Sometimes, gasp (don't tell meat), I can even do five days in
Stephen Robert Collins
Sep 05, 2019 is currently reading it
This book is declared to John Hamilton his Art Director & friend thus providing what I always say about cookbooks that it is not just the recipes but the photos & plates .
A chef can write great recipe but in book if it is not displayed well it will not sell.
Jamie has been very lucky over his last 21ys because of Hamilton.
Karen Foster
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
As always with Jamie, the beautiful design and down-to-earth writing style makes for a collection of craveable recipes. Definitely leaning towards vegetarian and not vegan (though there are some vegan recipes here). I can’t wait to try sooooo many of these veggie focused dishes.
Jacky Mercury
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
There's some appealing recipes here, the first few in the book, I felt had a bit of a 70s vibe to them, weirdly. The pasta recipes all sound delicious though. Unfortunately from my view point, most recipes have a long list of ingredients and can be quite complicated. That said, I'm sure there's much to enjoy here.
Lisa Clift
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my new favourite cook book. I've been veggie for over 30 years, and didn't think there would be much new, but this book is great. The recipes are clear and straightforward, and work really well. The allotment garden pie is our new best family meal. So many recipes would please all the family, and I think they are easy to do. Recommended.
Christine
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. I'm no vegan or vegetarian, I love steak too much, but I've had this preordered since March. Most of the recipes are pretty simple and offer suggestions on how to vary the veggies used depending on season etc. Beautiful photos to accompany each recipe along with an easy to read ingredient list. I've already tried the spinach quiche with soup and thoroughly enjoyed it. I even gave some to a meat eater who described it as delicious and didn't remark on the lack of meat in the dish. ...more
Jill Donker Curtius
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m enjoying looking through Jamie’s new Veg cook book and trying out the recipes. I only wish he would be a bit more precise with his ingredients. For example, put the weight of the veg instead of just saying‘two large leeks’ add ‘approximately 450 grams’. Leeks, in fact all veg vary hugely in size and weight and this impacts on a recipe. But perhaps it’s just not his style...?
Sharon
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Some good ideas but disappointed that he seems to have left the two previous books super foods healthy concepts to make rather stodgy heavy meals that often seem too heavy for today’s lifestyle. Granted vegetables but so much starch added! Having said that, there are many good combinations, ideas and recipes. But I’ll happily avoid the potatoes /rices /fillers....
Sandra
Aug 22, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: cookery-books
read through half so far, lots I want to try, very clear recipes and instructions, all with nutrition,timings and portions info and lovely photos so a pretty useful cookbook I think so far and uses all sorts of veg.
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like Jamie, I love his cookbooks and this one is no exception. 1) the recipe is on one page 2) the photos are great 3) ethnic recipes sound easy to make. I will be making Cauliflower Tikka Masala, Onion Soup, Chopped Fattoush Salad and the Congee. YUM
Miłośniczka Książek
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: inne
Słów kilka o książce + zdjęcia:
Kristina
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Veg recipes, for any kind of taste. As always Jamie offer us a new view of old receipts with new taste and according the last tendence of cooking.
julia davey
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Vegan One Pound Meals
  • Greenfeast: Spring, Summer
  • The Man Who Saw Everything
  • The No Meat Athlete Cookbook: Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes to Fuel Your Workouts—and the Rest of Your Life
  • Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone
  • 25 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes Cookbook (Simple and Easy Thanksgiving Recipes)
  • Nigella Christmas: Food, Family, Friends, Festivities
  • Molto Italiano: 327 Simple Italian Recipes to Cook at Home
  • From the Oven to the Table
  • Pinch of Nom: 100 Slimming, Home-style Recipes
  • Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You'll Make Over and Over Again
  • MOB Veggie: Feed 4 or more for under £10
  • Keto Diet for Beginners: 30-Day Keto Meal Plan for Rapid Weight Loss. Ketogenic Meal Prep Cookbook Full of Easy to Follow Recipes! Lose up to 20 Pounds in 30 Days!
  • The Second Sleep
  • Week Light: Super-Fast Meals to Make You Feel Good
  • Notes from a Young Black Chef
  • Dirty Vegan
  • The Kitchen Diaries: A Year in the Kitchen with Nigel Slater

James Trevor "Jamie" Oliver, sometimes known as The Naked Chef, is an English chef and media personality well known for his growing list of food-focused television shows, his more recent roles in campaigning against the use of processed foods in national schools, and his campaign to ch