Start by marking “Attraction (Scandalous #1)” as Want to Read:
Attraction (Scandalous #1)

Attraction

(Scandalous #1)

It only takes a moment to feel that spark of attraction…

Carina Lobos, the beautiful, sexy, and fun-loving freshman is looking forward to her first year on campus.
Jaxon Wright, captain of the rowing team, popular junior, and stud-that-can-have-any-girl-he-wants looks forward to another unforgettable year.
From the moment they lay eyes on each other, they can’t deny the at
Published February 26th 2019 (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attraction

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
HOLY HADES SWEET BABY JESUS WTF DID I JUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the billion stars for this book because that is what this book is. I mean it has everything in it from love, to lust, to friends with benefits, to loving an older man, and scandal just straight up scandal!

Carina and Jaxon meet at college and the chemistry is there right away. Carina is the freshmen who is at college for the first time and she is not sure about things yet but she knows that there is chemistry there between he
Maria
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn!!

I’m royally pissed at myself that I had no time to finish this book earlier. I could of rushed it in one night but I love enjoying the twists. That certainly had me day dreaming the whole time.
Jaxon no doubt became the typical college dude who knows what he has. Still thinks that he can do what he wants. I hope I’m not giving away too much. Can’t help but love/ hate him. Carina is a woman with attitude, has more balls than the typical college girl, goes through. I loved her instantly!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
English, biology and DRAMA!!!!  I don’t mean the kind that is taught in the college classroom. Attraction by Ady Anes is the first book in the new Scandalous series and it is at the top of all scandals.   With sexually charged chemistry (wait, I thought we signed up for biology?)  that cannot be denied the couples in this story are hot enough to put a Bunsen burner to shame.  With the pages overflowing with angst Attraction is an A+ read or 5-stars.  Looking forward to the next in the series Irr ...more
Megan Lowe
Mar 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I may be a bit confused here but I came into this book thinking it was a MFM story. It’s not. In fact there’s a lot of things this book isn’t.
To be honest, it isn’t particularly fantastic.
There was no depth to the characters. I have no idea who Carina and Jason are. This book is crying out for dual POV, the chapter at the end, while it does shed much needed light, isn’t nearly enough. There’s also a massive disconnect between who the characters are. Are they promiscuous? Are they nice? At times
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in a new series. Carina is a college freshman, and Jaxon is the captain of the rowing team, who is used to getting any girl he wants, and neither of them can ignore the attraction between them. Bring into the mix the sexy Valentine, who is the owner of Club 69, and things become complicated. This is a good story, which has me intrigued throughout, and I look forward to reading the second book.
Ga Books LoverX
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
First let me say that this book is freaking HAWT!!

A few of the relationships and a part of the story line were a bit confusing, but the heat between the characters kept bringing my attention back.

In certain aspects of the book, Carina acted as if she was way older than 18 and then others she was so freaking immature. Which it makes sense, she is 18, but it seemed in each situation she went in, I was never sure which version of her I would get to read.

But like I said, if you are looking for a st
Senayda Pierre
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Steph Mc
Apr 13, 2019
Char ღ Denae
Apr 23, 2019

Scandalous (4 books)
  • Irresistible (Scandalous #2)
  • Temptation (Irresistible, #2)
  • Yearning (Irresistible, 2.5)