Start by marking “Ballers with Benefits (Double Play #3)” as Want to Read:
Ballers with Benefits (Double Play #3)

Ballers with Benefits

(Double Play #3)

I'm Bella Dani- Gavinwood, Bella Gavinwood. I'll never get used to that, but it's a long story. Everybody's friend, the good girl, the princess. I'm sick of everyone treating me like I'm made of glass. For once I want to be bad. Do what I want to do without thinking about consequences. Playing it safe got me here, sitting at a bar by myself, thinking about him and what I ...more
Published March 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ballers with Benefits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ballers with Benefits

Start your review of Ballers with Benefits (Double Play #3)
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
Nicole Rodrigues gives another homerun.

I’ve enjoyed this series and I couldn’t wait for Bella’s book. I met Damon in Book 2 and I didn’t expect him to be the love interest for Bella, but I’ve been so curious about him that I was tickle pink that he was.
Bella and Damon they’re both comebacks from heartache, only for these two to become BWB but unlike their pasts they develop more, they become than they could have expected. The chemistry is offthekindle hot and even their s3x is hotter. I love
Caroline
4,5 stars

This book was hot! I mean there was so many steamy scenes in this book and sometimes I was just sitting there fanning my self while reading.

I loved this book it was so good it had almost everything I want in a good romance book. A hot bad boy, a badass female, some steamy sexytime and a little twist and drama. The only reason it is only getting 4,5 is that I felt like I was missing something in the beginning in the book and it was a little long in the middle but everything else I
Naardsbooks
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ballers with Benefits, the third book in the Double Play Series, was one of my most anticipated reads since finishing the very first book of the series. It was everything I hoped it would be and so much more. Nicole Rodrigues delivered another steamy, swoony and enthralling story.

From the very first scene where the two main characters meet, you are hit with the undeniable chemistry between them. You're left with no other choice, but to buckle up and enjoy the ride. And what a ride it was...

It
Michelle Hillstrom
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You’re going to fall again and again for Dirty Damon.
I L-U-V Love “Ballers With Benefits” by Nicole Rodrigues, the third book in the Double Play Series. This series just keeps getting better!
This book is my favorite so far, but I might be slightly biased because Damon is 100% my type.
Bad boy, Dominate, Alpha, playboy?!?!? Yes, please! H-O-T!
And Bella Gavinwood starts to find her own inner badass as she discovers who she is outside of her family and everything that she allowed to hold her back.
L. Powell
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn this book is steamy! Like off the charts steamy!
Damon and Bella sure do have some stuff to work through from previous relationships but there is no doubting their intense attraction to one another.
If you’re looking for a book with angst and a whole lot of love then this is it.
I am counting down to book number 4!!
Shanna Swenson
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Well - unsurprisingly - she did it AGAIN! Nicole Rodrigues has hit yet another one out of the ball park….

As if two swoon-worthy book boyfriends weren’t enough (from books 1 and 2), be prepared to meet three more in the next book of the Double Play series!

We get to catch up with a grown-up Bella Daniels-Gavinwood as she now has both a PT company, thanks to her aunt Savannah and her dad, and she’s playing softball for the US team too. Talk about one ambitious young lady! She’s drowning her anger
Rukaiya M.
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MY REVIEW:
Nicole Rodriguez bangs this new release with a definite5 STAR steamy, hot and sensual sequel.This book is like a Xanthic flower. For me, it proved to be an open mouthed wonder. What a start, what a love, what a treat to the reader's eye; this book is! Yes, I crazily read it thrice. No I am not ashamed at all. A powerful performance and a story worth swooning for. Ladies, be ready to dampen your panties. Damon is a heart-throb, man! What a guy he has been throughout. I have declared him
Ga Books LoverX
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Double Play series is amazingggg!!! This is another installment that is about the young female Gavinwood and her story.

Bella is a sweet but fiery ball player that has lived for everyone else but herself. She loves playing ball, but she sees more in her future, but is not really sure what that is at this moment. After she catches her no good cheating ex boyfriend in the act, she ends up meeting a famous baseball player, Damon who is also known as a HUGE womanizer.

The story is amazing, the
QueenOfBooks88
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was a little unsure how I'd enjoy this story about Bella Gavinwood. But Nicole didn't disappoint, it was great seeing a story featuring on from the first couple of books i read, it was gritty, fun and emotional! (Think I'm getting soppy in my old age ) Loved it ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not my first read & appreciate my ARC given by author Nicole Rodrigues.

I have read a couple other books by this author & LOVED THEM! Therefore I was excited for this because I knew it would be a lot different than I am used to and boy was it. In a good way, yes.

Bella and Damon story is fierce, fast and sexy! That's pretty much sums it up really, the heroine is a bit younger, a little unsure of herself at times but strong as hell and doesn't take shit from no one. Damon is a typical young
Mrs Kindle Addict
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was just WOW..... Read within a day! (Wish I didn't have to go work!) I didn’t want it too end, it was just that good!

Nicole Rodrigues does it again, she just has a serious talent with words! She is one of my favorite Authors! and I will read anything she publishes.

So this book Ballers with Benefits is the third book in the Double Play series. If you haven't read the first two, Curveball and Going, Going, Goner then you so should they are both amazing!

Bella is a sweet and innocent
Living My Best Book Life
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may be Nicole's hottest book yet!
description
I loved every second of reading this book. Bella and Damon had been burned by their exes and are not looking to be in a relationship anytime soon. They end up meeting at a bar where they flirt, take shots, and just forget about their problems. Ballers with Benefits is a sexy AF sports romance that is sweet and seductive. Ladies, get your fans ready because this one is a scorcher!!

Bella is the goodie two shoes. She obeys the rules, rarely steps out of her
The Reading Realtor Michelle Diomede
I am voluntarily reviewing this ARC.

This is Bella’s story.

I love this story and all the one’s that came before. The characters in this series are lovable and flawed and real. Bella Gavenwood is a baseball player who is just coming out of a four year relationship that she is just finding out, was a sham. Heart broken and mad as hell, she goes to the bar and sits next to a man that catches her attention like no other has. Damon is also a baseball player that just got dumped because his fame loving
heareads
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book is super hot. I just loved Bella and Damon. This is a delicious quick read that will have you swooning, Damon and Bella are perfect for each other.

Bella has just came out of a 4 year relationship and meets Damon at a bar where they are both drowning their sorrows of their break-ups. One things leads to another and soon they are desperate for each other.

I loved Bella. She had a good attitude, took what she wanted and gave Damon a run for his money. Damon though , he made me swoon
Britney Chavez
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy, oh boy!!!
I don’t even know where to begin with this one.

I absolutely LOVED Bella and Damon!
How they come together in the beginning is just too perfect. I mean he has her calendar picture up all year round!
I thought I loved Savannah’s sassy and fierceness but boy Bella is a badass! Loved her get to the point attitude, knew what she wanted when she wanted it.
Then there is Damon, oh hotshot Damon. I like how he said he didn’t want to fall again but he just could t help himself when it
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ballers with Benefits is book three in the Double Play series and this may be the hottest book of them all! Bella and Damon’s chemistry was kindle melting. I felt like the temperature in my home went up 30 degrees while I was reading this book. Nicole definitely knows how to write some steamy scenes. Of course, that’s not all this book is about. Bella and Damon are both drinking over the end of their relationships, so why not use each other to numb the pain?

Bella is one sassy lady and I loved
Siansreadingadventure
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of Ballers with Benefit and for that I’m very grateful!
Release Date; 22/03/19!

Ballers with Benefits by Nicole Rodrigues
Double Play Series #3

Damn, This book was HOT! I absolutely loved this book the chemistry that Bella and Damon have in it. Both main characters start out heartbroken and lost in the beginning of the book. Both having recently coming out of relationships that have made them a little more cautious about who they let into there lives from now on.

Bella is one
Gabrielle G.
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let’s be clear, Damon is A LOT like Bella’s father and as I loved her dad, so Damon was kind of the younger Gabriel I would have liked to meet and Bella is just perfect for him.

Now about the book: sexy, fun, smart read with the right amount of feeling and a glimpse of the other couples so it gives you a taste for next books, I couldn’t put it down!
Crystal
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bella and Damon were broken hearted when they met by chance. They have a one night stand that turns into a dirty addiction! Can they change their past and learn to love again? Nicole Rodrigues knocked it out of the park again! The Double Play Series is my number one favorite sports romance. I was given a ARC for a honest review. *This read is intended for ages 18+ due to mature content*
Lindsey
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
1/2 ...more
Samantha Turbyfill
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely loved meeting all the Gavinwoods in this series. In the first book Bella is just graduating and starting at college and is soo sweet and innocent.

Bellas all grown up now and is a boss chick. Unfortunately Aunt Sav was right about her boyfriend and Bella gets her heart broken. Perfect timing to meet Damon Johnson who is drinking away his own heart break. These two are funny and HOT right from the start!

You can’t help but love them together and laugh at them trying to deny what
Shasta Hope
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Nicole brings her A game and baseball stats to the party with a home run! This was a beautiful sports Romance with humor, steamy moments and all the feels.

Bella Gavinwood didn't have a chance to stop and think before running into the Playboy, Damon Johnson. Her heart might have been hurt, but it's about to burst with more feelings than she never knew she had.

Damon Johnson thinks he changed for the better when he had a relationship that lasted a year. However, when he gets the "It's
Barbara Strickland
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

This was a fun read with lots of hot sex but underneath that some very likeable characters and not just our leads. Despite the almost too factor there was a lot of family warmth
Taylor Freeman
Jun 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shasta Hope
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved the relationship between Damon and Bella. They never expected to catch feelings or make the situation more permanent. However, sometimes, destiny and fate have a way of stepping in when you least expect it. Also, Daddy and brother gave a few things to say and do about it as well. I loved that Bella had two alpha men looking out for her and that her family just wanted the best for her. Yet, even she could be a little nieve about the situation until it smacks her in the face.

QueenOfBooks88
Mar 25, 2019
Neepa Shah-Chittur
May 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Always & Only (Angels and Sunshine, #1)
  • Never & Forever (Angels and Sunshine #2)
  • Often & Suddenly (Angels and Sunshine, #3)
  • Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #1)
  • Abundance (Abundance #1)
  • I Hate You
  • Shaft
  • Power Play (BTU Alumni, #1)
  • Flawed (Imperfectly Perfect, #1)
  • Boys That Tease (Lords of Wildwood, #1)
  • Between the Sheets
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • The Agreement
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Return to Abundance (Abundance #2)
  • Text Me Baby One More Time
  • Escape from Abundance (Abundance, #3)
  • A Pizza My Heart (Slice #1)

Double Play (6 books)
  • Curveball (Double Play, #1)
  • Going, Going, Goner (Double Play, #2)
  • Changeup (Double Play #4)
  • Walk Off (Double Play, #5)
  • Last Round (Double Play, #6)