Start by marking “Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)

Love Her or Lose Her

(Hot & Hammered #2)

New York Times bestselling author Tessa Bailey returns with a unique, sexy romantic comedy about a young married couple whose rocky relationship needs a serious renovation.

Rosie and Dominic Vega are the perfect couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, they used to be anyway. Now Rosie’s lucky to get a caveman grunt from the ex-soldier every
Expected publication: January 14th 2020 by Avon

Win a Copy of This Book

• Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey
    Love Her or Lose Her (Hot Hammered #2)
    Release date: Jan 14, 2020
    Enter for your chance to win 100 early final copies of Tessa Bailey's LOVE HER OR LOSE HER!

*No PO Boxes please*

New York Times bestselling author Tessa

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 100 copies available, 2351 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Dec 09 - Dec 27, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Love Her or Lose Her, please sign up.
    Katie Don't worry. It's not an affair. Tessa Bailey would never ._.

Start your review of Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)
    Nilufer Ozmekik
    Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    For so long I haven’t read so sweet, meaningful, poignant, emotional, romantic book pushed me make so much” awwww” sounds, fill my eyes with happy, smiley tears, warm my heart, ring into my ears a lyrical, hopeful love song and give me the biggest reason to do my happy dance (as a change I mixed my Travolta-Beyonce moves with Swayze, Despicable me minions-Rosie’s imitation with her mouth fulled with marshmallows inspired me- and walk like Egyptian moves by creating weirdest dance type on the ...more
    Cristina | CristiinaReads
    A second chance romance that portrays characters that fall in love once again with their soul mate, alongside finding yourself as a whole without each other...

If you have been following my reviews for a while, you all bet your sweet cheeks that you know that my obsession for Tessa Bailey is kind of a concerning matter... Ever since I sat with her in August at a book signing that we both attended, I have been "patiently" waiting for her next release. I wish I could easily get inside her head
    Melanie
    1.) Fix Her Up

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch

Buddy read with Romie from books & coffee with romie!
    Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
    2.5 stars, I think. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't more than a little disappointing. Fix Her Up was one of my favorite romances of the year and unfortunately this one didn't even come close to hitting the same mark for me. I didn't feel the chemistry between Rosie and Dominic that I was hoping to feel based off of the snippets of tension we see between them in Fix Her Up. Also, if you disliked Travis (the love interest from Fix Her Up) for being too hyper-masculine, you will definitely not ...more
    Chelsea Humphrey
    Tessa Bailey is my love language, and the fact that she wrote a romance about a married couple only makes me adore her more. Dying to see where she takes Rosie and Dominic's relationship in this installment!

description

*Many thanks to the publisher for providing my review copy via NetGalley.
    Isabella.R
    5 Team Vega Stars

I can't express how touched I felt while reading this book. This was a second chance romance at its best. It was poignant, it was funny, heart-warming and so so sexy. It was simply magic.

It's very easy for long term relationships to become stagnant. We can become complacent with our partner's wants and needs; we get too comfortable. And this is the situation we find Rosie and Dominic Vega in when we first meet them in 'Love Her or Lose Her'.

Rosie is done; her dreams have
    Kendall
    Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Phew.... talk about STEAMY and HOT my friends!!

I LOVED this book! This was the perfect book to take on my honeymoon to Mexico.

What more can you ask for? Steam, spice, emotions, romance, and relatable characters! The fact that she wrote about a married couple?! I loved it even more!

The romance between these two characters was sweet, sexy, and oh my INTENSE! This is what a romance is all about my friends. You can't turn away from the chemistry between these two.

Dominic and Rosie are are on the
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    5 STARS

I’m crying from happiness this is the best sigh!! All the feelings with this one, my new favorite from Tessa Bailey. Tessa takes the reader to an emotional and intense roller coaster!Rosie and Dominic's relationship is not perfect , they have issues .

description

I loved how Rosie and Dominic trying to fix their marriage.They have some super hot,sexy,funny,sweet and emotional moments.Both characters felt realistic and their problems too.I felt so connected with them!

Overall,this is one of the best
    preoccupiedbybooks
    Argh this book started out so strong but really irritated me by the end RTC

Many thanks to Edelweiss and Avon for this digital review copy in exchange for an honest review!
    -------------------------------------
    Self care is leaving the dishes and the tidying, to have a long bath with a face mask and this book.
    bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
    2.5 / 5 stars

I can't even begin to express how excited I was for the release of this book, I had been desperately anticipating it since I read the prequel, Fix Her Up (which I rated five stars). Unfourtanly, this did not live up to my expectations or Fix Her Up.

This seemed to have a rather unusual (which was exciting) premise in regards to romance, as the couple was already married. You're introduced to Rosie and Dom in the first book, and from various snippets, you discover that their marriage
    Anna Banana

YAAASS!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT! AFTER 6 MONTHS OF READING BOOKS THAT HAVE BEEN EITHER 4 STARS OR LOWER (AND A LOT OF THOSE WERE LOWER) I FINALLY, FINALLY READ A 5 STAR BOOK!!!

I was legit at a place where I thought I'd never read a book and fall so completely in love that it would be a 5 star, a perfect read for me. But I'm so, so happy that "Love Her or Lose Her" gets to be the book that broke my 6 month drought.

"Love Her or Lose Her" is about Rosie and Dominic, a married couple who have been
    Wendy'sThoughts
    Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Recommends it for: Tessa Bailey Fans, Romance
    5 Truth Telling Stars
    * * * * * Spoiler Free
    People sometimes dismiss romance books as all fluff, sexy talk and simple stories. That there is no real "There, There". Oh, how very wrong those who assume they know. Authors who take the time to create, highlight issues, and share outcomes dive into subjects that span all sorts of real-life challenges. They do it with a deft hand and draw audiences who are better after reading experiences they can relate to and possibly see themselves in the outcomes.
    Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
    Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: july-2019
    MY RATING:4.5/5 STARS
    I received an ARC from Harper Collins Canada in exchange for a honest review.

After finishing Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey, I knew I had to read about Rosie and Dominic's relationship or lack of. For fans of the first novel in the Hot & Hammered series, you'll be familiar with the troubling undertones of their relationship and know that Love Her or Lose her would be an emotional one.

Tessa did not disappoint with leaving you emotionally wrecked from reading the story of
    tai
    Apr 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
    omg this has the potential to be so angsty and I NEED IT

edit june 2019: OHMYGOD LOOK AT THAT COVER I AM SO HYPED!!!!!!!!!
    Tucker
    Sep 20, 2019 marked it as not-released-tbr  ·  review of another edition
    oOoOoOoOoOoOoohHhhhh

a romcom about a married couple! i don't think i've ever read one of those!
    Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
    YAASSSSSS!!!! The hype for Rosie & Dominic was REAL ever since I read Fix Her Up. I was expecting all the good angst and groveling in Love Her or Lose Her and Tessa Bailey gave all that to me and then some. I did have my frustrations with Dominic but I loved him (and Rosie) anyway. This was SO MUCH FUN to read and I have to say I loved it even more than FHU. The heartache, the humor, the sexy times... all of it together made a fantastic read. And if you’re expecting your classic TB alpha, ...more
    Caitlin Reads
    Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I tend to love books about couples falling in love so I was unsure if I would really enjoy reading about an already married couple as much. However, I really enjoyed reading about the effort they put forth in their romance and the way they fell in love for a second time. This was basically a second chance romance with an already married couple. After reading Fix Her Up, I was intrigued by Rosie and Dominic’s relationship and am glad I gave this book a shot. Tessa Bailey’s writing is great and I ...more
    Hollis
    After reading FIX HER UP, I knew I wanted to read on in this series, even though the only thing that saved that first book for me was Georgie. Oh, and her friend group. I've had a rocky reading experience with Bailey, not going to lie. However, knowing book two would be about a pre-existing couple trying to save their marriage? I was hooked on the potential for angst but I did worry a bit as second chance romances aren't always my jam.

But wow did this work.

This book got me right in the feels
    Tracy  C
    Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Tessa Bailey brings it! This dirty talking hero broke my heart. Dom's past and how he was raised played such a huge roll in his marriage issues. He loved Rosie so much but did not know how to express it to her. At least where she realized what he was doing. He was such a sweetheart. And I loved Rosie and that she gave Dom a chance to prove himself, learning ways to communicate with Dom in his own love language. Can't wait for Bethany's story!
    Ambriehl Khalil
    [4.75/5 stars]

This ARC was provided to me by Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

I love Tessa Bailey!!! This was not at all what I expected it to be. This novel follows Rosie and Dominic from Fix Her Up. Their marriage is on the brink of collapse and as a last ditch effort, they give it one more shot.

I’m not normally one for books that have to do with marriage and stuff. I’m a huge romantic which also means I like to think blissfully and ignorantly when it comes to love. Yes, I’m
    Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
    I really enjoyed Fix Her Up, honestly way more then I had anticipated, partially since I don't always like contemporary romance and because it was my first Tessa Bailey, so I couldn't WAIT to get my hands on Love Her or Lose Her. However, though I liked Love Her or Lose Her, I didn't think it was as good of a fit for me.

I'll be the first to admit that the marriage on the rocks romance isn't my thing. I don't love established couples, so right off the bat that's a strike against the story.
    Amy Imogene Reads
    4.5

A marriage on the brink. A last chance effort to improve their communication before it snaps. Tension so thicc. Angst. Fluff. Humor. This romance was HOT, complex, and made me cry from happiness more than once.

Writing:
    Romance:
    Sexy times: oh mama
    Character arcs:

Oh oh oh, Tessa Bailey, this was so good. Thank you so much for writing this. The romance between these two characters was so perfect, so sweet—ok, also seriously intense and sexy—that now I don't know how to read other contemporary
    Mindy Lou's Book Review
    I was not expecting how this book was going to make me cry! The feels in this had my emotions all over the place. If you got to read book one, we were introduced to married couple Dominick and Rosie. This is their story.

We learned they were having some trouble in book one and in Love Her or Lose Her, Rosie is at the end of her rope and decides to do something about it. This couple needed a wake up call. The author takes us on their journey to discover if their marriage can be saved.

I'm going to
    Jane (It'sJaneLindsey)
    Anyone who thought Travis was too alpha male in Fix Her Up will almost certainly hate Dominic. Kind of disappointed by this one.
    Amy Imogene Reads
    I am literally so excited to read this ARC. Will I put off life to read this? Yes. Yes I will.

My thoughts on Fix Her Up (Hot Hammered #1).

Thank you so much to Avon for an ARC of this title in exchange for an honest review.
    Bookgasms Book Blog
    Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: shelly
    This book started out by breaking my heart.

I mean, my heart ached in a way I don't know that I've ever experienced so early in a book. It usually takes me a while to attach to characters, to buy-in to the relationship they're building. But there's something about the way Tessa Bailey has written Dominic and Rosie that allowed them into my heart immediately. And they bruised the heck out of it.

It felt so real. One of the reasons I typically shy away from books about married couples is because I
    Madalyn (Novel Ink)
    Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
    Shelves: 2020
    *2.5 stars*

I loved the first book in this companion series, but I really didn't care for this one.
    Dísir
    3.5 stars rounding up...

It isn’t often that you get a romance about a decade-long married couple whose relationship has gone stale and dry, where the HEA is one where the fairytale is reiterated rather than newly formed. There’s a bit more of a ring of maturity to such kind of stories I think, because it involves how love can evolve and change and grow in different ways over the years—and how critical the act of communication becomes just to keep the romance going beyond scorching up the bed
    b.andherbooks
    Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    If you, like me, were just dying for more of Rosie and Dominic while reading Tessa Bailey's Fix Her Up, oh you are just going to eat Love Her or Lose Her right up.

What could be an entirely angsty, break your heart until the end second-chance romance is instead a make your heart full delicious slow-burner, full of love, humor, and sexy frustration. Watching these two gentle souls who are absolutely perfect for one another learn how to express their love, complete with the most hippy-dippy
    Phuong ✯
    Play "Lose you to love me" by Selena Gomez while reading this. It's a RosieDom song and you can't tell me different.

#1 Fix Her Up 3 stars.
    #2 Love Her Or Lose Her: 4 stars.
    "You shine," Dominic said gruffly. "So bright."
    Rosie twined their fingers together. "We shine together."

What a positive surprise. I wasn't the biggest fan of 'Fix You Up', therefore I had some doubts about 'Love Her Or Lose Her' especially because it has two tropes that I'm not a fan of. The first trope is when the couple is
    « previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Worst Best Man
    • You Deserve Each Other
    • If I Never Met You
    • The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
    • Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love, #2)
    • Would Like to Meet
    • Love Lettering
    • Blitzed (Playbook, #3)
    • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
    • The Happy Ever After Playlist
    • Husband Material
    • Regretting You
    • Marriage on Madison Avenue (Central Park Pact, #3)
    • Faker
    • Not the Girl You Marry
    • Twice in a Blue Moon
    • Been There, Married That
    • Open House (Uptown, #2)

Hot & Hammered (2 books)
    • Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered, #1)