Start by marking “Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)

Love Her or Lose Her

(Hot & Hammered #2)

New York Times bestselling author Tessa Bailey returns with a unique, sexy romantic comedy about a young married couple whose rocky relationship needs a serious renovation.

Rosie and Dominic Vega are the perfect couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, they used to be anyway. Now Rosie’s lucky to get a caveman grunt from the ex-soldier every
Published January 14th 2020 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Love Her or Lose Her, please sign up.
Katie Don't worry. It's not an affair. Tessa Bailey would never ._.
Tia Schmidt It's associated with a series, Hot & Hammered, but I read it without having read Fix Her Up first and it was perfectly fine. You could read them…moreIt's associated with a series, Hot & Hammered, but I read it without having read Fix Her Up first and it was perfectly fine. You could read them in order if you chose to, but you can get away with doing them in whichever you want in my opinion. So far, there's Fix Her Up, Love Her or Lose Her, and another new one coming out in Fall 2020.(less)

Start your review of Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)
Nilufer Ozmekik
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For so long I haven’t read so sweet, meaningful, poignant, emotional, romantic book pushed me make so much” awwww” sounds, fill my eyes with happy, smiley tears, warm my heart, ring into my ears a lyrical, hopeful love song and give me the biggest reason to do my happy dance (as a change I mixed my Travolta-Beyonce moves with Swayze, Despicable me minions-Rosie’s imitation with her mouth fulled with marshmallows inspired me- and walk like Egyptian moves by creating weirdest dance type on the ...more
Cristina | CristiinaReads
A second chance romance that portrays characters that fall in love once again with their soul mate, alongside finding yourself as a whole without each other...

If you have been following my reviews for a while, you all bet your sweet cheeks that you know that my obsession for Tessa Bailey is kind of a concerning matter... Ever since I sat with her in August at a book signing that we both attended, I have been "patiently" waiting for her next release. I wish I could easily get inside her head
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
2.5 stars, I think. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't more than a little disappointing. Fix Her Up was one of my favorite romances of the year and unfortunately this one didn't even come close to hitting the same mark for me. I didn't feel the chemistry between Rosie and Dominic that I was hoping to feel based off of the snippets of tension we see between them in Fix Her Up. Also, if you disliked Travis (the love interest from Fix Her Up) for being too hyper-masculine, you will definitely not ...more
Chelsea Humphrey
*sobs uncontrollably*

Friends, I hate that I didn't love this more, as Fix Her Up was one of my favorite romances released in the past year, but here we are. It's still deliciously steamy, but I just didn't connect with Rosie and Dominic the way that I thought I would based on our brief introduction in the first book of the series. If you enjoy the "overbearing man" type of romance, you'll enjoy this much more than I did. Please give this one a try for yourself, as I'm clearly in the minority
preoccupiedbybooks
Argh this book started out so strong but really irritated me by the end
description
Rosie and Dominic Vega are high school sweethearts. They used to be madly in love. Now they don't talk at all really. Dom is faithful and works hard, but he isn't man she fell in love with ten years ago. When Rosie decides to look for more out of life and pursue her dream of opening a restaurant, she decides to demand more out of love, too.

As a married woman, I was really excited to read a book about a couple fighting to save
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS
I’ll do anything you ask me to do,” he said in a gravelly voice. “Except walk away.”

*Flails happily*
Y'all. This book. I can't even right now.

I think this may be my favorite Tessa Bailey book to date. And that's something something considering I've devoured the woman's entire backlist.

The second Rosie and Dom appeared on the pages of Fix Her Up as secondary characters, I could practically taste the tension between them. I was dying to get my hands on their book, so the very second
Christy
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-four-stars
4 stars

photo 45D53C45-69A8-4752-AB1C-8E657713BD27_zps1eppaoqq.png
If there was anything in this world worth fighting for, it was his wife.

Love Her or Lose Her is the second book in Tessa Bailey's 'Hot and Hammered' series. After reading and loving 'Fix Her Up' I was so excited for this one. It wasn't as fun or endearing, but I actually loved the romance more. Maybe it's the old married person in me, but sometimes I love reading about already established/married couples and this hit the spot for me.

Dominic and Rosie were high school sweethearts
Isabella.R
5 Team Vega Stars

I can't express how touched I felt while reading this book. This was a second chance romance at its best. It was poignant, it was funny, heart-warming and so so sexy. It was simply magic.

It's very easy for long term relationships to become stagnant. We can become complacent with our partner's wants and needs; we get too comfortable. And this is the situation we find Rosie and Dominic Vega in when we first meet them in 'Love Her or Lose Her'.

Rosie is done; her dreams have
Kendall
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phew.... talk about STEAMY and HOT my friends!!

I LOVED this book! This was the perfect book to take on my honeymoon to Mexico.

What more can you ask for? Steam, spice, emotions, romance, and relatable characters! The fact that she wrote about a married couple?! I loved it even more!

The romance between these two characters was sweet, sexy, and oh my INTENSE! This is what a romance is all about my friends. You can't turn away from the chemistry between these two.

Dominic and Rosie are are on the
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

I’m crying from happiness this is the best sigh!! All the feelings with this one, my new favorite from Tessa Bailey. Tessa takes the reader to an emotional and intense roller coaster!Rosie and Dominic's relationship is not perfect , they have issues .

description

I loved how Rosie and Dominic trying to fix their marriage.They have some super hot,sexy,funny,sweet and emotional moments.Both characters felt realistic and their problems too.I felt so connected with them!

Overall,this is one of the best
✨ A ✨
This is a spin-off of Fix Her Up, which was a book I dnf-ed.

I liked that this book was about a couple already married for several years who are trying to repair their relationship. I think we need more books like it in New Adult romance. It was interesting seeing them try to fix what was once whole.

As it is a second chance romance, it had sad parts but it had very funny parts as well.

The male mc in this book was really cute sometimes, but then there were moments he behaved like a complete
WhiskeyintheJar/Kyraryker

Rosie and Dominic are childhood sweethearts who have let each other drift away from one another. When Rosie declares she's leaving, Dominic has the wake-up call he needed and he's not going to let his marriage go without a fight. It's a second chance for the Vegas' marriage and hard truths are going to have to be told and feelings expressed if they're going to
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
2.5 / 5 stars

I can't even begin to express how excited I was for the release of this book, I had been desperately anticipating it since I read the prequel, Fix Her Up (which I rated five stars). Unfourtanly, this did not live up to my expectations or Fix Her Up.

This seemed to have a rather unusual (which was exciting) premise in regards to romance, as the couple was already married. You're introduced to Rosie and Dom in the first book, and from various snippets, you discover that their marriage
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I really enjoyed Fix Her Up, honestly way more then I had anticipated, partially since I don't always like contemporary romance and because it was my first Tessa Bailey, so I couldn't WAIT to get my hands on Love Her or Lose Her. However, though I liked Love Her or Lose Her, I didn't think it was as good of a fit for me.

I'll be the first to admit that the marriage on the rocks romance isn't my thing. I don't love established couples, so right off the bat that's a strike against the story.
Jessica
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-releases
Fix Her Up pretty much blew up in the book community earlier this year. I loved the adorable fake dating romance and was excited to read a second chance romance from another couple in the series!

Right off the bat, Dominic is an interesting character that I know some readers won't like. He's your angry, silent, brooding hero who takes care of his woman. Very caveman-like ideas about relationships. While some may find that problematic, I didn't mind Dominic at all, especially because he learned
Hollis
After reading FIX HER UP, I knew I wanted to read on in this series, even though the only thing that saved that first book for me was Georgie. Oh, and her friend group. I've had a rocky reading experience with Bailey, not going to lie. However, knowing book two would be about a pre-existing couple trying to save their marriage? I was hooked on the potential for angst but I did worry a bit as second chance romances aren't always my jam.

But wow did this work.

This was such a slower burn for the
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Love languages' Stars!
ARC provided by the author/publisher via Edelweiss+.

Who doesn’t love a good second chance romance? Even more when it involves a married couple? I have to say I was so ready for Dominic and Rosie’s story as soon as I finished Fix Her Up. And, of course, being a massive fan of Tessa Bailey I had high expectations. I am so happy how Tessa developed this love story and the journey of this couple back to falling in love all over again.

Love Her or Lose Her is already here
Anna Banana

YAAASS!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT! AFTER 6 MONTHS OF READING BOOKS THAT HAVE BEEN EITHER 4 STARS OR LOWER (AND A LOT OF THOSE WERE LOWER) I FINALLY, FINALLY READ A 5 STAR BOOK!!!

I was legit at a place where I thought I'd never read a book and fall so completely in love that it would be a 5 star, a perfect read for me. But I'm so, so happy that "Love Her or Lose Her" gets to be the book that broke my 6 month drought.

"Love Her or Lose Her" is about Rosie and Dominic, a married couple who have been
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Tessa Bailey Fans, Romance
5 Truth Telling Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!!
People sometimes dismiss romance books as all fluff, sexy talk and simple stories. That there is no real "There, There". Oh, how very wrong those who assume they know. Authors who take the time to create, highlight issues, and share outcomes dive into subjects that span all sorts of real-life challenges. They do it with a deft hand and draw audiences who are better after reading experiences they can relate to and possibly see themselves in
Amy Imogene Reads
4.5

A marriage on the brink. A last chance effort to improve their communication before it snaps. Tension so thicc. Angst. Fluff. Humor. This romance was HOT, complex, and made me cry from happiness more than once.

Writing:
Romance:
Sexy times: oh mama
Character arcs:

Oh oh oh, Tessa Bailey, this was so good. Thank you so much for writing this. The romance between these two characters was so perfect, so sweet—ok, also seriously intense and sexy—that now I don't know how to read other contemporary
Anne Bogel
This book was way too spicy for me, but I gotta say: Tessa Bailey is great at what she does. And also I know so many of you need to know that Bailey cites Gary Chapman's The Five Love Languages as serious inspiration. I thought that was a delightful nugget, and the way she incorporates the love languages into the book was so fun.
Sabrina
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Guys! It's my first 5 Star read of 2020 and it couldn't have gone to a better book. Love Her or Lose Her was honestly the most surprising book for me because I was so hesitant to go into it and did not think I would love it as much as I did. I'm not a big fan of reading about couples that are already together when the book starts, but Rosie and Dominic had me so intrigued after I finished Fix Her Up that I just had to go on to their story and requested it right
SHIRLEY ♡
“You’re going to rule this world, just like you rule mine.”

4.75 stars!

I think this book is on my top 5 of favorite books of the year. I know that I’ve given around 4 books 4.75-5 stars, but this book? This book has made me emotional the most.

When I started this book, I didn’t know what I was reading, I didn’t know what it was about; So, when I read the first two pages I decided to read the blurb. The book is about a married couple—Rosie and Dominic— who have a of lack of communication.
Princess
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this from the publisher and Edelweiss in exchange for my honest review.
I was honestly so surprised with this book. I loved Travis and Georgie’s story but I didn’t think I would like this one as Dominic and Rosie weren’t focused on a lot in that book. This was almost a 5 star read!! I adored their story and how much they loved each other. The problems their marriage had were so real, but so was the love. The only thing that dropped my rating was the love making scenes. They
Melanie (mells_view)
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
He might be the perfect husband. If only he’d give her the time of day.

Rosie and Dominic’s story was a marriage in trouble story. And as the title states, Dominic has to man up and love her, or he’s going to lose her. I will say that I expected this story to be more romcom, because the first book (Fix Her Up) had a healthy mix of serious and funny. LHOLH was definitely more on the emotional contemporary side of the romance spectrum. There are some lighter moments brought on from side characters
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Harper Collins)

photo 6EA53000-4D24-4212-827E-A2863B14E540_zps18wimfua.jpg

Rosie and Dominic Vega lived in the town of Port Jefferson, and have been together since seventh grade. They were high school sweethearts who fell in love and married. Then things changed in the last five years since he returned from active duty. Lately he felt like a stranger to Rosie. He’d shut her out, and stopped communicating. She didn’t feel like she could reach him anymore. They were wrapped in their routine, and just going through the motions.
Tucker
Sep 20, 2019 marked it as not-released-tbr  ·  review of another edition
oOoOoOoOoOoOoohHhhhh

a romcom about a married couple! i don't think i've ever read one of those!
tai

I have been super excited to start this ever since I read Fix Her Up, which was around April of last year. The scenes between Rosie and Dominic in that book really grabbed my attention, and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one.

Unfortunately I think it falls around the same spot as Fix Her Up for me. I do think there was an improvement from the first book for me for sure, but... there was still something I can’t pinpoint about the couple that I just really didn’t like? I didn’t
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: july-2019
MY RATING:4.5/5 STARS
I received an ARC from Harper Collins Canada in exchange for a honest review.

After finishing Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey, I knew I had to read about Rosie and Dominic's relationship or lack of. For fans of the first novel in the Hot & Hammered series, you'll be familiar with the troubling undertones of their relationship and know that Love Her or Lose her would be an emotional one.

Tessa did not disappoint with leaving you emotionally wrecked from reading the story of

• The Worst Best Man
  • Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love, #2)
  • Marriage on Madison Avenue (Central Park Pact, #3)
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)
  • You Deserve Each Other
  • If I Never Met You
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Love Lettering
  • Regretting You
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist
  • The Prince of Broadway (Uptown Girls, #2)
  • They're Strictly Friends (Tough Love Spinoff, #1)
  • Headliners (London Celebrities, #5)
  • The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • Husband Material
  • Would Like to Meet
  • My Best Friend’s Royal Wedding

Hot & Hammered (2 books)
  • Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered, #1)