Start by marking “Love in Bloom” as Want to Read:
Love in Bloom

Love in Bloom

What do vampire warriors, cosplayers, FBI agents, dog trainers, and steampunk pirates have in common?
They're all in grave danger of succumbing to a springtime romance.
From the talented authors of the Romance Café, an all-new collection of nine sassy and spicy short stories.

Whether you like historical, contemporary, or paranormal, friends-to-lovers, enemies-to-lover
Published March 8th 2019 by Romance Café Books

To ask other readers questions about Love in Bloom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Bloom

Maida
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love In Bloom is a fabulous mix of stories from all over with no two alike except for being set during spring. The nine tales ran the gamut of romance sub-genres: from Victorian historical steampunk to multicultural contemporary to paranormal/fantasy.

There are a couple of standouts, a few solid ones, and a handful of promising stories that could use better editing to make them shine.

My top two are Cosplay by Thyra Dane and Love Is In The Airship by Catherine Stein. The first is a cross-cultura
Catherine Stein
Mar 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Something for everyone. My particular favorites were Cherry Blossom and Blood Bonds by Miranda Jameson, Cosplay by Thyra Dane, and Second Chance at Stonybrook by Lara Temple. And of course I love my own story, Love is in the Airship, and hope you will too.
Becky
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Spring anthology is so worth the $2.99. Nine fun and different stories about love in the springtime. Supporting some wonderful authors and a great cause, as all profits are being donated to Breast Cancer research 😍 I’m including a bit of what I loved from each story.

Cosplay by Thyra Dane

Two online friends finally meet in person in Norway attending a cosplay. Found this to be a sweet, funny read. Loved the aspect of two cultures colliding and the resulting confusion. The characters were enjo
Hina'Ea
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Variety of genres - urban fantasy, contemporary, steampunk, light BDSM, lesbian, billionaire... and a range of heat from warm to steamy. I personally didn't love all the stories but everyone's tastes differ. There were some real gems in here - especially "Love is in the Airship" by Catherine Stein, and "Cherry Blossom & Blood Bonds" by Miranda Jameson, with honorable mention to the stories by Lara Temple, & Thyra Dane. Price worth it if only for Catherine Stein's novella & you get a ...more
LianaReads blog
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

A great mix of stories that will keep you entertained for long hours. I don't have a favourite story because each one is different in its own way with different characters, very reliable, with different beliefs and past stories from different times and countries.
Knowing that this is a cause to help in cancer research is even more gratifying when you buy this book and read it for the love of stories that will prove you once again the love is in everu=ything and everyone's heart.
Dorte Birch
Mar 23, 2019
Nicole Highland
Feb 27, 2019
Lara Temple
Feb 28, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tammera L.
Mar 08, 2019
Nancy Jones
Mar 08, 2019
Layla
Cheryl Tapper
Thyra Dane
Suki McMinn
Mar 10, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Scott
added it
Apr 16, 2019
aureya magdalen
Apr 21, 2019
I am a Contemporary Erotic Romance author. I love words. I love reading and writing and languages. I'm also an avid traveler. I've been writing for more than a dozen years and I've written everything from haiku to novels. I live with my loving family, a mountain of books, and my invisible cat who loves to snuggle.