Start by marking “Druid's Due (Colin McCool, #8)” as Want to Read:
Druid's Due (Colin McCool, #8)

Druid's Due

(Colin McCool #8)

When Colin goes on the run from the feds, the young druid’s plans to hide in the wild quickly go awry. Now he’s at odds with a murderous specter, bloodthirsty skinwalkers, and an elusive cryptid that might be the key to it all. As each new showdown brings him closer to the truth, he realizes he’s facing a much deadlier enemy… and a fate worse than death itself!

DRUID’S DUE
Published March 11th 2019 by Modern Digital Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Druid's Due, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Druid's Due

John Mimmey
Welp Mr. Massey never fails to impress. This latest installment is no different
Jenny Schwartz
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fantasy
To really appreciate this book you need some familiarity with the series - since "Junkyard Druid" is a great series, don't hesitate to jump in with book 1. Nice twists on things from previous books are woven into new dangers and interpretations of existing legends.
Jac
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hit another one

I like his flow. He has his own style and I love his
whole world building. Great book! I look forward to the next one.
Kathy Wilson
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
McCool triumphs !

As always, Colin McCool does not disappoint ! And, as always, looking forward to what's next from Austin and the Grove !
Caleb
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

I have read all of these stories plus “Druid stories” by several other authors and the sarcasm in these stories sets them apart.
J.Lee
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from author M. D. Massey! The plot is excellently twisted and complex, with plenty of action and just enough humor to sweeten the pot. The story is engrossing, fascinating and will suck you in before you realize it.

It never fails to amaze me, the things Colin does and gets involved in. Especially considering that he's still just a kid, for the most part. After all, he's only 20 years old…the age when most guys his age are still trying to figure out who they are and what they
David St. Lawrence
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great Druid book!

These books are almost getting to be predictable! You pick the book up open the first page and you cannot put the book down until you finished! What a great way to spend an afternoon or evening! Do yourself a favor and read this book!
John
Cowabunga !

This was seen awesome story. Can't wait until we see were Colin end up next. So glad that ask the main characters were there.
Sharon Green
Great series

Read all of this series of books very enjoyable and this just takes you on his very incredible journey.Dip your foot in its worth your while.

Maggie
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book moving forward in the series

This was a great book in the series! I mean a romantic square, mythical creatures, the old characters, and a few surprising twists? Heck yes!
Barbara
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome addition to this series about Colin McCool. I think it is one of the best. Colin has grown quite a bit since our introduction to him and now has connected to the "Great Oak and the Grove." His magic now is connected to both of them and he is the master of the magic that it provides...which is a good thing. Not only has he had to nurture the Oak and Grove to bring them back from almost oblivion, but he has to defend them all while still in the "Void" until the Oak and Grove ar ...more
Trish Vestal brown
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Want more!

Colin gets out of one sticky situation just to find himself in more sticky situations and ALL the females in his life together and organizing his life without his input, what could go wrong??
Ted Camer
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book in a great series
Aspencreek
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I have thoroughly enjoyed this whole series. I can't wait for the next in line
Action packed and very enjoyable .
thomas
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

MD MASEY did it again. I read this book in less than 5 hours. Very well Done and I highly recommended it
Mist Willingham
Druid Awesomeness

Colin McCool is a delightful hero and reading about his antics in my metaphorical backyard makes this series even more fun. I might just go look for a giant oak in Zilker Park!
Samantha Rooney
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Colin’s ability to attract travel kicks into overdrive. But he finally deals with the women issues in his life. Good read
Natalie
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been following The Colin McCool Series from the first book, and today, I just finished reading the latest installment, “Druid’s Due”.

To say that I loved this book wouldn’t be enough. The story grabs you from the very first page and it is practically impossible to put it down. Everything about this book is excellent – the plot, the humor, the non-stop action, the details and explanation of how magic works, and the romantic elements. The fighting scenes are written so realistically that you f
Vickii Bendit
One Good Druid

Colin McCool is at it again, but he's learning how to.let go. This story really got to me in a way the other books didn't. Such a great story by a great writer.
Luke Griffin
Another great book.

I’ve enjoyed this series immensely and am very happy when another pops up so I read them the same day I get it.
Ethan
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bittersweet

Enjoyed this read. Little bit nostalgic and bittersweet ending. Glad to see Colin will be moving on. Can't wait for more books.
Jerrell Green
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
One thing

The one thing I had trouble with was the fact that the hero essentially got raped but it a man getting fooled into have sex with a female he didn't want to have sex with so that's ok. Here's a test to see if a thing or action is sexist or racist . Change the race or sex of the people involved in it. If it no longer ok it's bad
christopher ecclestone
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!

Absolutely utterly totally brilliant! Best one so far. I'm a huge fan of MD Massey and this is his best book yet. I'm gutted that I've finished it so soon and I'm going to have to wait for the next one. Highly recommended!
Paul D Gittins
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It keeps getting better and better.

Colin’s fully bonded to the Grove and he’s been practicing. That’s a good thing because there are enemies looking for him and the Feds want a piece too.
This was a good read for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed. No matter how powerful Colin becomes, he still has a soft spot for the underdog. It’s certain to get him in trouble again, and in this story it does. I’m already looking forward to his next adventure.
Pat
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast

Pretty fast paced and maybe too quick of a resolution to the love rhombus that was being created but well done
Dick SantaCruz
Fabulous

The entire series is outstanding. This book was no exception. Nobody does fight scenes as good as Massey. The cupacabra was a nice surprise. Looking forward to the next book.
Joanne
Just wow

I finished this in a day. Well written with unexpected twist! Well written, fast paced with a solid storyline. Keep them coming!
Alisia Soles
What a ride!

Our druid again faces multiple enemies and steep odds. What will the cost of survival be for Colin? Lots of action & plenty of our favorite characters come together for the best Junkyard Druid book yet! Storylines are tied up and interesting new ones opened. If you're debating trying this book, just go for it. You won't be disappointed!
Jayne
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the next one!

Well done as always. Thrills, spills, and the almost ....well, read it and find out! Did I mention I can't wait?!?!
Ian Denner
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent could not stop reading

As usual this was a real page turner and I just could not put the book down. And now the real fun starts once again, the wait for the next Junkyard Druid book to be published.
I write urban fantasy, paranormal suspense, and dark fantasy novels.

My first series, THEM, is a jaunt through a post-apocalyptic central Texas where the dead walk, and vampires, werewolves and other unsavory creatures roam the night. It has elements of the zompoc genre, dark fantasy, and military survival fiction. My goal with this series was to give readers the same excitement I get from reading

Colin McCool (8 books)
  • Junkyard Druid (Colin McCool, #1)
  • Graveyard Druid (Colin McCool, #2)
  • Moonlight Druid (Colin McCool, #3)
  • Underground Druid (Colin McCool #4)
  • Druid Justice (Colin McCool #5)
  • Druid Enforcer (Colin McCool #6)
  • Druid Vengeance (Colin McCool #7)