Start by marking “Patti: Sex, Death and Rock and Roll” as Want to Read:
Patti: Sex, Death and Rock and Roll

Patti: Sex, Death and Rock and Roll

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A killer wanders the United States committing horrific murders as the love of his life, Patti, watches from a picture frame in his trailer.
Mollie wants to find out what happened to her twin sister, Patti. But how far will she go?
Is it worth risking your life for someone who's already dead, no matter how much you love them?
New, thrilling horror from the author of Dog Days a
Published February 19th 2019 by Kitchen Table Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Patti, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Patti

really liked it 4.00  ·

James Hartley
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sensational new horror from one of my favourite modern writers, AJ Leehart. This fairly shakes, rattles and rolls along - I wish I could say why and how but that would be giving the game away.
At heart this is a gory road trip which never tips over into schlock but keeps you hanging on to know what happened to Patti and whats going to happen to her, if that makes sense.
Its only a serial-killer thriller but I like it, like it, yes I do.
Toni
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-s
This was a fun serial killer thriller with a twist, 3 stars for this one.

I received an ARC of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

Description