Start by marking “Glass Castle Prince” as Want to Read:
Glass Castle Prince

Glass Castle Prince

A glass castle shatters as easily as a glass house—all it takes is one stone.

Prince Edward has known this all of his life, and taken staunch measures to ensure he doesn’t give the public any reason to pick up their rocks. Or torches. Or pitchforks. As a twenty-two-year-old in line to ascend the throne, he lives more like a cloistered monk than his college-aged peers. Restr
Expected publication: March 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Glass Castle Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glass Castle Prince

Talon
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
"I live in a glass castle where everyone and anyone throws stones based on hearsay and half-truths. I didn't want the same for you."

Glass Castle Prince had great potential, but when the plot started to fall flat for me, that's when the book started losing my interest. Everything seemed so...instantaneous. I felt like I blinked and missed something when it came to Edward and Charlotte. And the whole, inexperienced/practice plot, was lost on me. It wasn't Nicole's strongest plot, in my opinion.

The
Vanessa (nessreads)
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4 Stars

This book was exactly what I needed. No fuss, no unnecessary drama, and no angst. It was light and every bit feel-good. It had me smiling and laughing and just made me happy.

Glass Castle Prince’s storyline has that fairytale vibe in a modern setting. The characters, both Hero and heroine and secondary are likable and funny. I especially loved Edward’s friends, those three brought so many laughs. I couldn’t get enough and just wanted mo
Kara
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a relaxing read that came at a much needed time. The storyline has that fairy tale vibe in a modern setting. The characters (primary and secondary) are light and funny. Edward’s friends are my favorite and brought me the most laughter. I struggled at first with the ease at which Charlotte was manipulated. She fully capsized the role of “finding herself”. But her passion shone through and she proved herself by the end. Edward too is on a self-finding journey to determine if he will becom ...more
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
4.5 Stars

Full review to come
Emily Goodman
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nicole Williams revitalizes the classic Cinderella trope with Glass Castle Prince. In Glass Castle Prince, Williams delivers to unique characters, a groundskeepers daughter, Charlotte and a prince, Edward.
Neither can decided whether to follow their own paths and be their own person or follow the hopes and dreams of their parents. Intent on spending a year in solitude, these two are drawn to the other's understanding and from there, Williams delivers one of the most engaging stories I have had t
Suzanne
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book from Nicole. Her words are magical to me. I got swept away with the story.
My heart ached for Edward and Charlotte, for the uncertainty they both felt. I loved the way the story played out. In a way that only Nicole can write and get me sucked in to!
A fairy tale we can all root for!
Another 5 star read.
Eunice
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really cute and enjoyable story of Prince meets ordinary girl!
It had great characters, tons of humor and nice sweet ending.
Three Chicks
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

There is a universal fascination for royalty. Although the public adore their prince and princesses, they are also the first ones to eat up the gossip if the royals topple off their thrones.

Charlotte Everly is starting a new position as the off-season house manager for the Royal family's summer home. It's the perfect job for her-her father was the
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
Glass Castle Prince is a contemporary love story based on a non conventional relationship. One is a prince, soon to be king and another the groundskeeper’s daughter. Her parents thought they could shelter her from the frivolous lifestyle of being privileged so they forbade her to go 50 yards within the castle. More than they knew she was going to be a lot closer than that.

I love Charlotte even though at times she drove me crazy with how much of an airhead she was in certain situations. Girl I k
Erin Remen
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story. Sweet, funny and definitely not to be missed, this is a not to be missed book for any lover of a handsome Prince, a girl who does not care what he is and one very interesting proposal that changes everything. A young woman, uncertain of her future, decides to take care of the royal families summer home for the winter months whilst she figure it out. But that alone time takes an ubrupt turn when four men show up late at night, and one of them happens to be the prince. And ...more
Ashli
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so freaking good! I read this in one sitting because I enjoyed it so much. Charlotte is trying to figure out her life and she's planning on laying low. However, Edward, a prince, throws a monkey wrench in her plans (in more ways that one). They are both trying to figure out what they want in their own lives and it is such a heartfelt story. The characters are great and I loved the banter between Edward and Charlotte. There were several times that I laughed out loud and I couldn't g ...more
Marcy
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this royal romance! Charlotte and Edward's meet-cute was hilarious. I really loved the circumstances of why she was working there and why he was hiding out. Two lost souls trying to find answers, and luckily finding each other. The dynamic between these two was a lot of fun to read, especially the 'arrangement' they made. Charlotte's personality was sassy and spirited. She didn't show any care about his Royal position, which was exactly what he needed. I really enjoyed how their story play ...more
Kelly
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
What a wonderful story of love and finding one another.
Imagine meeting the Prince, and knocking him on the head! That is how all good relationships start. Then you ask the Prince to be your tutor in all the elements of a relationship. It sounds destined to fail. But will they come together?
This is the first book I have read by Nicole Williams. I love her writing, and the way she weaves the story and characters together to create an incredibly well put together novel.
Erica
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story of Edward, the next in line for the throne, and Charlotte, who's taking a break from college, is a wonderful story. The characters are slowly developed as the storyline progresses. I love a good story that I can predict what may happen but it's not too predictable where it's like every other story out there. I had this story read in 2 days because I enjoyed it so much!
Teresa
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I quite enjoyed this book, I liked the concept and enjoyed the characters although I did want abit more page time with the two main characters actually together. They had really good chemistry and fun banter, the side characters were fun too.
Michella
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good low angst read... I enjoyed the Prince, soon to be king and daughter of the groundskeeper’s story. Definitely a forbidden aspect, when two people who shouldn’t have fallen in love, do. One click!
Angela
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! It’s all I can say! I love the twists in this book and how Edward struggled with who he was and what he wanted. Charlotte was so strong and she dealt with so much. I love a good strong female lead and you definitely get it in this book. Just loved it!
Laura Button
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read. I loved Charlotte from the start and fell very fast for Edward. I’d love to see more from some of the other characters like Anne,James etc. Such an easy book to read but so hard to put down. Brilliant
LaTonya
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a quick read. Absolutely adorable and cute and all the fairytale feels!!!!
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
***ARC received in exchange of an honest opinion***
Diane plourde
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing

What an amazing captivating 5 star story that had me reading non stop for hours on out.

What’s not to love about a prince destined to be king in the near futur who falls in love with the hired help.

I enjoyed this highly entertaining story with amazing character that were funny and just plain loveable. Charlotte didn’t take any crap from Edward. He was conflicted and wanted to do the right thing.

Beautifully written story with an amazing storyline that flowed well. I loved the plot twist.

Stan
Shelee at Book Reader Chronicles
**4.5 stars**

Review to come shortly!

**Received an early copy; this had no bearing on my opinion**
Elizabeth
Kat Valentine
Jennifer Wolfel
CoensK  Review
Mar 13, 2019
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write romance because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings.

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can connect with her on:

Facebook: Author Nicole Williams