Start by marking “Glass Castle Prince” as Want to Read:
Glass Castle Prince

Glass Castle Prince

A glass castle shatters as easily as a glass house—all it takes is one stone.

Prince Edward has known this all of his life, and taken staunch measures to ensure he doesn’t give the public any reason to pick up their rocks. Or torches. Or pitchforks. As a twenty-two-year-old in line to ascend the throne, he lives more like a cloistered monk than his college-aged peers. Restr
Published March 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Glass Castle Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glass Castle Prince

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Royal love lessons' Stars!

I am a sucker for royal romances! Actually, it's been a while since my last read by Nicole Williams and I was definitely curious after reading the blurb of Glass Castle Prince. Nicole's stories are more on the mid-steam side with a little bit of drama and lots of emotion. This one was no exception and I really enjoyed it!

Edward and Charlotte's relationship develops gradually and I really loved seeing them as a couple. There was lots of sexual tension and the chemist
Vanessa (nessreads)
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4 Stars

This book was exactly what I needed. No fuss, no unnecessary drama, and no angst. It was light and every bit feel-good. It had me smiling and laughing and just made me happy.

Glass Castle Prince’s storyline has that fairytale vibe in a modern setting. The characters, both Hero and heroine and secondary are likable and funny. I especially loved Edward’s friends, those three brought so many laughs. I couldn’t get enough and just wanted mo
RentasticReads
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, royalty
“He’s the future king. I’m a girl whose dad used to tend the royal family’s summer house grounds.”

A modern fairytale with the likes of Cinderella that will leave you with hearts and stars in your eyes, Glass Castle Prince was an utterly cute and sexy new adult royal romance that will either have you laughing, swooning or clutching at your chest from all the emotions.

“I left because I thought I was falling in love with you. I only made it this far because I realized I already had.”

There w
Talon
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
"I live in a glass castle where everyone and anyone throws stones based on hearsay and half-truths. I didn't want the same for you."

Glass Castle Prince had great potential, but when the plot started to fall flat for me, that's when the book started losing my interest. Everything seemed so...instantaneous. I felt like I blinked and missed something when it came to Edward and Charlotte. And the whole, inexperienced/practice plot, was lost on me. It wasn't Nicole's strongest plot, in my opinion.

The
Courtney
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Anyone who knows me or follows my reviews, knows that I love Nicole Williams and her writing. And to give her books anything less than 4 stars is truly hard. 3 stars are still books that I feel are good reads and would recommend, but they just didn't meet certain criteria for me.

Glass Castle Prince is very sweet and endearing read. I love the synopsis but somewhere along the lines, the plot itself just wasn't there for me. Everything just seemed too bland and nothing truly exciting ever came to
Susan (susayq ~)
ooohhhh! I really liked this! It was like a modern fairy tale with a prince and a common girl who fall in love despite all odds...including the bickering they do with each other LOL

The meeting between Charlotte and Edward was just perfect for the tone of the relationship they developed. Edward's friends were a much needed lightness in here because as sweet as the story was, it wasn't all light and fluffy for them.
Up All Night Book Addict
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019, reviews
I don't typically read royal books. They just aren't my thing. However, I never pass up an opportunity to read a new book from Nicole Williams.

I can honestly say that I wasn't expecting all of the sexual tension in this book. Nicole really made these characters work for that pivotal moment that you know will happen at some point. I just wanted them both to just get over themselves and get it on. The wait was totally worth it though.

Edward and Charolette's story is definitely full of ups and dow
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
4.5 Stars

Full review to come
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
Glass Castle Prince is a contemporary love story based on a non conventional relationship. One is a prince, soon to be king and another the groundskeeper’s daughter. Her parents thought they could shelter her from the frivolous lifestyle of being privileged so they forbade her to go 50 yards within the castle. More than they knew she was going to be a lot closer than that.

I love Charlotte even though at times she drove me crazy with how much of an airhead she was in certain situations. Girl I k
Tara | Slow Readers Blog
Originally posted on Slow Reader's Blog

4.5 Stars!

Ohhhh…*dreamy sigh* I love fairy tales! Nicole Williams did a fantastic job bringing this contemporary fairy tale to life.

Glass Castle Prince is just the right mix of fairy tale and maybe-this-could-happen-in-real-life to make you swoon. At least as much as any “regular girl” falling in love with a Prince story has the potential to really happen, right?

I’m not even a fan of the whole royal family fuss. I don’t get excited for the real life wedding
Kara
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a relaxing read that came at a much needed time. The storyline has that fairy tale vibe in a modern setting. The characters (primary and secondary) are light and funny. Edward’s friends are my favorite and brought me the most laughter. I struggled at first with the ease at which Charlotte was manipulated. She fully capsized the role of “finding herself”. But her passion shone through and she proved herself by the end. Edward too is on a self-finding journey to determine if he will becom ...more
Three Chicks
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

There is a universal fascination for royalty. Although the public adore their prince and princesses, they are also the first ones to eat up the gossip if the royals topple off their thrones.

Charlotte Everly is starting a new position as the off-season house manager for the Royal family's summer home. It's the perfect job for her-her father was the
Avidez Literaria
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
“I live in a glass castle where everyone and anyone throws stones based on hearsay and half-truths. I didn’t want the same for you.”

Charlotte grew up watching the royalty on the other side of the fence. Being the groundskeeper's daughter of one of the royal estates, she has seen by far all the glamour, wealth, and hierarchy that surrounds this world. But her stay at the estate did not last long, as her parents decided to move in and take a "normal" job so she could grow up in the real world. Yea
❀ Crystal ✿ -
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-read
This book was a reminder of why I haven’t been reading many contemporary novels lately. From all the nerve this book brought, the ending (sickly sweet as it was) did have me feeling a bit better about it overall. The blurb nails the story completely and I’m sure 95% can almost guess what the scandal between the heroine Charlotte and Prince Edward. Charlotte at first was a very interesting character. She was independent, sassy, smart and opinionated. Charlotte comes off as very set in her ways an ...more
Teresa Mary Rose
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

It is no secret now that I am a big Nicole Williams fan and once again she delivers the swoon. This is not your normal fairy tale and it has some serious The Prince and Me vibes and if you haven’t seen that movie please go rectify that. Charlotte and Edward were both such great characters and you root for this forbidden romance.

Charlotte was such a feisty character and she just could not care about Edward’s Prince status, honestly she was a tad pu
Sassy Southern
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
While some people have royalty in their blood, Charlotte has taking care of them in hers. Despite growing up near their summer home, they couldn't be more different. They have the all that goes along with their name, and, in her opinion, tend to abuse and/or misuse it, whereas, her father was their groundskeeper when she was younger. With the job of house manager now falling to her, she intends to do her best, do her father proud, and not treat the royal family as if they're better than her simp ...more
Emma
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-wishlist
On the hotter end of Nicole’s writing scale, Glass Castle Prince is a sweet romance of royalty falling for a commoner. But more than that it is a tale of parental expectation, finding your place in the world when a path has already been laid out for you and remaining true to yourself even when it is the unpopular choice.

Glass Castle Prince deals with the lack of privacy faced by those in the public eye no matter what their background may be. How gossip gets twisted and impacts those concerned fo
Emily Goodman
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nicole Williams revitalizes the classic Cinderella trope with Glass Castle Prince. In Glass Castle Prince, Williams delivers to unique characters, a groundskeepers daughter, Charlotte and a prince, Edward.
Neither can decided whether to follow their own paths and be their own person or follow the hopes and dreams of their parents. Intent on spending a year in solitude, these two are drawn to the other's understanding and from there, Williams delivers one of the most engaging stories I have had t
Kim
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5/3 stars

I am usually a fan of this author and royal books in general. But for some reason I had trouble connecting to this couple, the story line, and the plot just seemed predictable to me. It could be since it was more NA since the characters are young twenties making it harder for me to relate. It could also partly be me since I am in kind of a book slump.

I did like the group of side characters that added some more fun. I liked that Charlotte was not afraid to challenge Edward. And both ch
Suzanne
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book from Nicole. Her words are magical to me. I got swept away with the story.
My heart ached for Edward and Charlotte, for the uncertainty they both felt. I loved the way the story played out. In a way that only Nicole can write and get me sucked in to!
A fairy tale we can all root for!
Another 5 star read.
Fiction Fangirls
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.4.5 StarsThis review was originally posted on Fiction Fangirls
Maria Angie Mendoza
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heartfelt charming read!
Opposites attracting between a handsome prince and a commoner!
Hmmm sounds like art imitating life!
But can they truly find happily ever after?
Well you’ll have to read and find out!
Well written with nicely developed characters. This read was sweet lighthearted and charming.
It had a fairy tale-ish kind of quality but it flowed easily. Then ending felt kind of rushed and with some unanswered questions.
3.5 stars!
Anne OK
A royal romance between a prince and an "unroyal" young woman. Predictable and nothing new from the royals, but still fun, lively and one that brings a smile. When you've been gorging on dark, chilling thrillers, it was a much needed lighthearted break.
Eunice
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really cute and enjoyable story of Prince meets ordinary girl!
It had great characters, tons of humor and nice sweet ending.
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
~4 WHERE'S MY PRINCE STARS~
Jennifer H.
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
With Nicole Williams you can always bank on delicious angst, drama, swoons, and complications! Yes please with a side of tea! While this one wasn't my favorite it was still so good!!
Naomi
Review Scheduled to go live on blog on June 24th @ Naomi’s Reading Palace
Erin Remen
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story. Sweet, funny and definitely not to be missed, this is a not to be missed book for any lover of a handsome Prince, a girl who does not care what he is and one very interesting proposal that changes everything. A young woman, uncertain of her future, decides to take care of the royal families summer home for the winter months whilst she figure it out. But that alone time takes an ubrupt turn when four men show up late at night, and one of them happens to be the prince. And ...more
Kelly
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story of love and finding one another.
Imagine meeting the Prince, and knocking him on the head! That is how all good relationships start. Then you ask the Prince to be your tutor in all the elements of a relationship. It sounds destined to fail. But will they come together?
This is the first book I have read by Nicole Williams. I love her writing, and the way she weaves the story and characters together to create an incredibly well put together novel.
Belly (Books 4 Girls)
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Avant toute chose, je souhaite remercier Nicole Williams et Ardent Prose PR pour ce service presse.

Après Fool Me Once, l’auteure revient avec cette romance contemporaine qui évolue au sein d’une famille royale.

Charlotte a besoin de réfléchir à son avenir, elle décide donc de prendre une année sabbatique et d’accepter un job peu commun : s’occuper d’entretenir la villégiature d’été de la famille royale pendant tout l’hiver.

Elle qui misait sur le vide et la solitude, se retrouve nez à nez avec le
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write romance because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings.

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can connect with her on:

Facebook: Author Nicole Williams