Start by marking “Travelthon Tales -Tikku's Travelthon Book 3” as Want to Read:
Travelthon Tales -Tikk...

Anuj Tikku

Travelthon Tales -Tikku's Travelthon Book 3

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews

To ask other readers questions about Travelthon Tales -Tikku's Travelthon Book 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Travelthon Tales -Tikku's Travelthon Book 3

liked it 3.00  ·

Abhilash Ruhela
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the 3rd book of Mr. Anuj Tikku which I have completed reading named “Travelthon Tales”. Anuj has published it under his publishing banner name “Tikku’s Travelthon”. To start with, I must say that the Cover Page of the book is very creative and beautiful which made me pick this e-book for reading. Anuj Tikku has shared his personal experiences of Traveling through this book which either consists of his personal account and other short stories which are based upon the people, locations and ...more
Jiten Upadhyay
Mar 12, 2019 rated it liked it
[Detailed book review at: https://thinkerviews.com/books/englis...]

It rightly says that the exploration of the real world makes you enrich with experiences. And nothing is more valuable than the real experience. It teaches you much more than anything.

If travel tales fascinate you then popular Indian travel blogger Anuj Tikku's latest book "Travelthon Tales" is definitely worth a read for you.

It is a collection of 13 tales among with some of them are fantasy fiction, and others are based on the r
Vidhya Thakkar
Feb 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Travelthon Tales by Anuj Tikku has 13 unique chapters which revolve around the observations that the author saw while travelling. It has 13 different stories and is it book has a very different approach.

I loved the cover of the book. It’s attractive. I liked the blurb of the book, it will make you pick the book . I liked the idea of the book. It’s different and appealing. The way the author told stories of different places, different people he met is wonderful.

We can learn something new from Eac
Anuj Tikku