Start by marking “The Billionaire's Email-Order Bride (Email-Order Romance, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Email-Order Bride (Email-Order Romance, #2)

The Billionaire's Email-Order Bride

(Email-Order Romance #2)

She needs a green card. He’s protecting his wounded heart.

A swoon-worthy, heart-warming, marriage-of-convenience romance from the bestselling author of the Make-Believe series.

When Australian chef, Eve Partridge, loses her visa and with it the chance at the dream job she’s been working toward her whole career, she’s desperate to find a way to stay in the USA. Her o
Published February 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Email-Order Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Email-Order Bride

Start your review of The Billionaire's Email-Order Bride (Email-Order Romance, #2)
Pascale
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
-‘“An email-order bride…So, we’d actually be married, but it’d be like a business arrangement?” “Yeah, you’d have a companion, a date for the reunion, someone to come home to at night, but you could probably set it up to be however you want it. If you don’t want romance, just say that up front. I was thinking of doing it myself.”’-

I loved Lucy McConnell’s “Brides” series, which is why I was so intrigued when I read the synopsis for this book. I was pleased that, while the style of writing and st
Beverly Laude
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, audio, romance
Eve is an aspiring Chef from Australia, living in NYC and about to start a new job at an upscale restaurant. Unfortunately, something has gone wrong with her work Visa and she is at risk of losing everything.

Meanwhile, John is a successful CEO in Atlanta, much too busy to have time to date, much less have a true relationship. When he receives an invitation to his 10 year High School reunion, he decides to take the plunge and attend. Only one problem: who can he take to the reunion in order to sh
Patty
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this update to the mail order brides of the old west. Today everything is digital so why wouldn't finding a bride be too? When John Russo needs a date for his reunion, he goes one step further and decides to find a bride. This way he will have a permanent date, no expectations and life will be easy. Eve Partridge wants to stay in the states and work as a chef, but finds herself close to deportation. Finding a husband is the solution to her problem. But when John and Eve meet, and get to k ...more
Reggie
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CEO John Russo is too busy with his company to have a relationship, besides which, he’s been burned before and he has no intention of letting a woman ever get under his skin again! Then an invitation to his high school reunion arrives and he needs a date to prove to his ex and former best friend that he’s moved on. Except, where will he find someone to pull that off without getting attached? His brother provides the answer...an email-order bride! Sous chef, Eve Partridge is finally about to real ...more
Elizabeth
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Billionaire’s Email-Order Bride ( Email-Order Romance - Book 2 )
By: Vivi Holt
The Billionaire’s Email-Order Bride is book two in Email-Order Romance series. I had not heard https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... Email-Order Bride till I started reading this series. I was hooked shortly after starting ,and I could not put it down. I really enjoyed the story and the characters, both were well written. Eve looses her visa at a time when a chance for a life time for a job comes up, what will sh
My2CentsBookReviews
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Like a shooting star we all have those secret wishes - They chose career over love & family, but fate had a one of a kind surprise!

Eve left Austria with a three year Visa to secure her dreams. She also left with a broken heart and built up huge walls - a fortress. John a billionaire took a chance on love and left broken. He slammed that door closed, locked it up tight. Attempted & suffered in love they invested everything they have into their careers. Fate has chosen a twist in their path. The h
Elissa
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Aid of My Career

I always enjoy author Vivi Holt's nimble imagination. In this story, two characters, both career-driven and finding themselves in need of a spouse, are matched by an agency; seems they each also need redemption--from their own self-imposed family hangups. The added twist includes some very long trans-Pacific flights from the US to Australia and back. Voice artist Amanda Stribling does not attempt broad Aussie (which would, frankly, be harder for most U.S. listeners to underst
Danielle Carpenter
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this story each character chose to enter into a companionable marriage. It's easy to love when you are being kind to each other. They each listened to each other and love developed between them. This story hits all the highs and lows of living with a stranger. With the marriage bond between them they try to work things out, but when things don't seem permanent, I found Eve a very selfish person. John tried very hard in this relationship, but when push came to shove; he couldn't overcome Eve's ...more
Toula
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Audio book review

Book 2 in the series I have listened to a few Vivi the authors stories . She writes down to earth stories that are full of love , but with a bit of the way things use to happen. Vivi has strong clean hero’s and heroine. Both John and Eve are perfect for each other. They both save each other , John needs a wife to make his life whole. Eve needs to wed to stay in the country , she needs a Green Card .

Amanda performance was great . She did the story with feeling, voice is strong,
Janet Graham
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute and Clean Billionaire Romance
This is a cute and clean billionaire romance that has NYC, Atlanta, and Brisbane as the backdrops. There is plenty of rich lifestyle and jet-setting around. There is also a very sweet and simple story of a fake relationship becoming a real love story. This author always puts together a nice story with lots of heart and this is no exception. I received this story for free and this is my honest review.
Gail
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A high school band geek and cheerleader who were once sweethearts meet again on an "email blind date" and reconnect. Except now she's a widow with 3 kids, and he's a burned out rock star. Add to the mix the antics of twin 6-year old boys and a moody 11-year-old, and the adventure takes off! A few twists and turns. I highly recommend this clean contemporary romance! I received a complimentary ARC of this book and have voluntarily given my hones opinion.
Colin Bell
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cassie is a widow with three young children, David a burnt out rock star. David decides to marry for company, Cassie has her name put forward to an agency by a friend. When they meet it transpires that they were childhood sweethearts, although they did split and he went off to make a career in music.
Deciding that they will get married the story tells on how their relationship develops, although not without several twists and turns and surprises, joy and heartache.
Victoria
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has been an enjoyable series to read. I read them out of order but each story is standalone. Although I would strongly object to treating marriage as a temporary thing in real life, I think it is an interesting concept in make-believe. Imagine cultivating a friendship with mutual respect and understanding without the confusion of bringing in the physical aspect of a relationship! It's what dating once was and our world was the better for it.
Shonda
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an fabulous read! I really enjoyed the characters and how they started changing throughout the book, maturing. The plot pulls the reader in from the beginning and keeps them held captive. Lessons of forgiveness and letting go of the past to forge a new life brought this story to an incredible end.
Was given a complimentary copy. All opinions are my own.
Joan
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a way to meet your husband/wife

Interesting concept, e-mail order bride. But it works. Even though I was sure there would be a happily ever after, getting there was an adventure. I didn’t want to stop reading until I learned how they figured it all out. Eve and John are a terrific couple. I was happy to find everything worked out for them.
Ljones
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

Vivi Holt rights great books! This book is no exception. Eve needs a green card and John needs to take someone to his class reunion. Both have baggage and things in their past they need to resolve. Can they help each other move on in their lives? Will they move on together or go their separate ways?
Pat
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Small town second chance romance for former high school sweethearts twelve years later. A struggling single mom with three kids and the retired local rock rock star. Trying characters and interesting twists and couple surprises. A quick read that makes you feel good with some laugh out loud moments.
I highly recommend this The Billionaire’s Email-Order Wife by Vivi Holt!
Tatenisha
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Eve loses her visa and her dream job and needs money to stay in the country until the error is fixed. John is looking for a companion because he has given up on love. This book takes you on the journey of their relationship and how keeping quiet can lead to you losing something that you are not ready to give up.
Bernadette Cinkoske
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed The Billionaire's Email-Order Bride. It was a short, fun, clean story with interesting characters and a few surprises in the plot. Eve and John were both very interesting. They would solve each other's problem. This book held my attention from page one!
D'anah
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not bad

I love foodie stories. This is a bit different. A dream that keeps getting re-routed, or so it seems. It starts off ok, but then all sort of issues arise to derail things. A pretty good story, with a HEA.
Cherye Elliott
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

Five stars. Loved the storyline. The characters were like people you know. Ms. Holt has the ability to make you feel each person's emotions and dilemma. Definitely a happily ever after book. Enjoy.
Jocelyne
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Email-Order Romance Series. The story is a standalone story in the Series. John and Eve's story is sweet and clean. Amanda Stribling did a great job with the narration.
Natalie
Jul 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-obssesion
Marriage of convenience/mail order brides is one of my favorite tropes. This book was the perfect in between length with solid characters and a well written story line. A very clean Hallmark"esque" story.
#AudiobookObsession
🎧AudiobookReviewer
Thomas Havens
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Billionaires Email-Order Bride

This book has an easy to follow plot and interesting characters. I recommend this book to all lovers of clean, romance novels.
Sue Stinnett
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This was such a romantic book! Two strangers marry for different reasons that doesn't involve falling in love with each other.
Marilyn Scott
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read

Easy relaxing read for an evening at home . Just enough action to keep you reading until the end. Good clean romance.
Donna Campbell
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet story

This is a really sweet story about a modern day mail order bride. The premise was fun and the characters were great. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Suzanne evans
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Email-Order Bride

Another great read by my newest fave author Vivi Holt! As usual intriguing characters and a great storyline! Thanks Vivi! Now on to read the rest of the series!
Cheryl
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GOOD READ❤️

Good read. Enjoyed the characters and Eve and John were good together ❤️ ready to read the next book in the series.
Donna
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I loved this book, author and series. I highly recommend this book, author and series. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series.

• Saving Her Cowboy (Brothers of Miller Ranch, #2)
  • Her Forbidden Bodyguard (Quinn Family #6)
  • Her Too-Perfect Boss (Quinn Family #5)
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Professor (Blind Date Disasters, #2)
  • Her Secret Billionaire Roommate (Clean Billionaire Romance, #6)
  • The Best Friend's Billionaire Brother (A Caprock Canyon Romance, #1)
  • The Ranger's Heart (A Clean Army Ranger Romance #3)
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Bachelor (Christmas in Coral Canyon #6)
  • Me & Mister Everything (Tanner Family, #4)
  • Her Dream Date Boss (Steele Family #1)
  • Her Prince Charming Boss (Billionaire Boss #2)
  • Reckless & Wild: A Romance (Tanner Family, #2)
  • Sparks & Embers: A Romance (Tanner Family Book 7)
  • The Whole Story  (The Blair Brothers, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Fake Marriage
  • Heart & Soul: A Romance (Tanner Family, #3)
  • Saved by the Billionaire (Rich and Famous Romance, #3)
  • Her Blue Collar Boss: Billionaire Boss Romances (Locke Family Romance)
Vivi Holt writes inspirational romance. Of her books, readers say:

"The plot kept me enthralled and the pages turning"
"I cried and laughed"
"What an awesome ending. Can't wait for more!!"

Vivi lives in beautiful Brisbane, Australia with her husband and three young children. Growing up on a farm she learned to love the country life and now she writes about it in her books. History has always fascinate

Email-Order Romance (3 books)
  • The Billionaire's Email-Order Date (Email-Order Romance, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Email-Order Wife (Email-Order Romance Book 3)