Start by marking “Cut and Run” as Want to Read:
Cut and Run

Cut and Run

(Sisterhood #30)

It's been three months since Countess Annie de Silva slipped away from her home before dawn, leaving a cryptic note and no clue as to her destination. That's an eternity for friends as devoted as the Sisterhood. Now they're desperate to ensure that their founding member is alive and well, and that means tracking her down"€"wherever in the world she might be. Myra Rutledge, ...more
Published August 27th 2019 by Kensington Publishing Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Cut and Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cut and Run

Stef
>> 4-28-19 Book is on order at library already
>> Publication will be Aug. 27, 2019
------------
This is a fun series to read as the Sisterhood helps each one of the Sisters and a few others along the way.
---------------------
**Must read the series in order.**
Love, Love this series. Highly recommend to those that enjoy: Fast reads, Some romance, crime-suspense, mystery suspense, chic lit n romance n drama, humor, action packed suspense romance, mf. Started read
Jeanne
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
When I read in the intro to this book that it was Fern Michael's 30th installment in the Sisterhood Series I thought "that's pretty amazing to keep a series going that long". There have been times in the course of reading all these books that I thought she should wrap it up, but then she would come back with a great story. This story is mediocre at best, IMHO. The story was slow from the beginning and though the ending was emotional, it wasn't the big bang I enjoy in a great story. 4 out of 10.
Aljean
Sep 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
I've read all the Sisterhood books and have liked them all. But I'm sorry to say, I was disappointed in this one. It just wasn't as good.
Debby Long
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a series I have loved from the beginning and I really love that the boys and girls are back working together. This book seemed VERY different from all the past books because ao the lack of details in the capture of the bad guys. Past books have taken pleasure in the gruesome details of how they made the bad guys pay for their misdeeds. This book skips over everything after the capture and goes just ends. Not the normal Fern Michaels ending???
Donna
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The stories of the Sisterhood and the men of the Sisterhood are always thrilling and non stop action. This time their leader Annie, takes off for parts unknown after a phonecall. She has been gone for 3 months and everyone is worried. So Myra thinks she knows where she is and takes off after her. We all know trouble is brewing and we find all of them on alert to help. Time is a wasting. They all take off to find now both Annie and Myra. You won't believe what happens next!
Patricia
Another great Sisterhood book. But a bit short compared to other Sisterhood books. Enrico believes he is entitled to his father's money and takes Annie to get it. Little does he know his dead father didn't have any money.
Debra McEathron
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Annie has to have help from the sisterhood to save the Spanish village by her Mountain. The guys and the sisters jump to the call to help. This is a great series. The characters do not disappoint I only wish that the couples would start their families.
Sandy
Sep 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Quick read, not as good as some of the series books but still fun.
Susan R
Did not even start the book. Did not realize that it is part of the sisterhood series, which I do not like.
Sandy Gartin
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I really like the Women's club books.
Mary
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun quick read - always enjoy Myra, Annie and the gang! What Annie had to learn about her former husband and his antics and she still came out helping those in need.
Lisa
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a great, exciting book!! This is the first of the Sisterhood novels that I have read and now I want to gobble all the rest up!!
Maryann Fox
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book : a Sisterhood story (caper)
30th book of the Series ( including Men of the Sisterhood books)

Love this series!!!!
Lois R
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
While the story line was interesting and it was good to learn Annie’s back story, the presentation was blah. And the girl’s response had no oompf. This book just wasn’t as good as previous ones.
AnnMarie
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Follower of her great as always
Irene Marston
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
shes always got a good mystery going
PWRL
Sep 09, 2019
Stacie Harter
Sep 11, 2019
Lisa Stage
rated it did not like it
Jul 16, 2019
Sep 24, 2019
Sheri
Oct 01, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels® is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I ...more

Sisterhood (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood, #1)
  • Payback (Sisterhood, #2)
  • Vendetta (Sisterhood, #3)
  • The Jury (Sisterhood, #4)
  • Sweet Revenge (Sisterhood #5)
  • Lethal Justice (Sisterhood #6)
  • Free Fall (Sisterhood, #7)
  • Hide and Seek (Sisterhood #8; Rules of the Game #1)
  • Hokus Pokus (Sisterhood #9; Rules of the Game #2)
  • Fast Track (Sisterhood #10; Rules of the Game #3)