Start by marking “Obsession (The Heirs, #1)” as Want to Read:
Obsession (The Heirs, #1)

Obsession

(The Heirs #1)

Billionaire Lex Bishop has had a thing for Freddie Latham for so long that he can’t even remember when it started. She’s everything he wants in a woman; gorgeous, generous, warm and she makes him smile every time he sees her. Unfortunately, she’s also his best friend’s little sister aka seriously off limits. He can’t have her.

That is until heartbreak and drinking togethe
Published February 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Obsession

Start your review of Obsession (The Heirs, #1)
Mary
First time reading this author and loved it. Freddie and Lex were a cute couple. Freddie went through it with her crazy ex and crazy father-in-law to be. Falling in love with her brother’s best friend (Lex), didn’t help.
Bianca D. Lewis
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4/5 stars

I only took one star away, due to a slightly rushed ending. Otherwise...
Great writing, great editing, great characters, great humor, great sex.
Love this author.
Nancy  L Thompson
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Interesting

This was a very interesting story. I loved the characters and i can't wait to read the other characters stories. They can only get better. I love this author's works
h
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this so much!

Secret relationship/brother’s best friend is not one of my favorite tropes. But this book just worked for me. Freddie and Lex were both so much fun - Freddie was a medical examiner (I love heroines with unique jobs) and was bubbly and fun despite her macabre profession. Lex was a video game designer (but also a billionaire - inherited wealth). I genuinely do not like billionaire books. The men always are jackasses and their sources of wealth are almost entirely unrealistic.
Erika
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Disappointing

First off the picture of a blond man on the cover- Lex has dark hair
The title obsession is misleading- yes Lex has liked her for a while but it’s hardly an obsession
The book was unbalanced. 90 percent of the book is about whether or not they’ll date and only 10% about the real relationship. That part was really rushed.
Lastly the whole thing with Lex’s dad was too cliché. It would have been more interesting if their relationship was the opportunity for his dad to get closer to him.
Sybil Pun
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title was so wrong but story was cute!!!

This book's title was so wrong and so unfit for this turn of events, but the story was cute, solid and refreshing.
Freddie was so cute, so vibrant and so down to earth to Deans cool, placidly, cold (really room temperature) were so made for each other and so right between them. Ari was a trip and Wesley needed a good beat down. Nicola, was not nessecerily a huge piece in this story.
Can't wait to read about the others and their own successful conquest!!!
Jordan Simmons
May 15, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5

I would like to say I really liked it. I really liked the concept, but the execution was a little off. Some of the mistakes that were made were easily fixable, but they both acted like children at times and went for the path of least resistance, which only prolonged and postponed their suffering. Some stuff if they went ahead and dealt with, would have been fine, like Wesley. Overall I liked it, I just didn’t love it.
Carol
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Friendship and Love

I like how this entertaining story takes you into the lives of Lex and Freddy. The author navigates their relationship with humor, a little drama a few roadblocks and their beginning love. The other characters, adversaries, family and friends are interwoven into the storyline to create an irresistible read.
Keya Ramirez
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
It has potential

I love the characters, especially Lex. He is one of my dream heroes - silent but when he talks it is worth it. And the story line was well thought out. But yet the writing was not engaging. I read but I did not feel like I was sucked in. It felt more like reading dictation notes.
Chandra Johnson
Mar 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Yawn

If the heroine was a doctor and smart why did she behave like an elementary student? Very childish. What could’ve developed to a better involved story line was skipped over then it jumped to the end Don’t waste your time
Crystal Moody
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I've been a fan of Linda Verji for some time now. Each book is unique, hot, and keeps my attention. This may be my favorite of the bunch yet. I loved each character. Even crazy Wesley (haha).
Kay Dee
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love This!

Read this on my birthday. What a gift! If I could wish upon a star or God would grant me one prayer, it would be to have a real life Lex with the chemistry and bond he shares with Freddie. Great read!
carolyn williams
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Like I said I have yet to find a book that you write that I have not been thrilled with but I would like to see more of lex and Alexandria please especially his crazy family.
JemmaT
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Great start of the series. Lex wanted and got his dream girl in spite of her overprotective brother. I enjoyed the relationship between the group of friends. Her ex, Can we say crazy as hell. Waiting for the next installment.
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love 💘 it!

Big brothers get on my ever loving mind. Ari fits the bill. I don't see how Freddie dealt with it. Ari made me want to pull my hair. I can't wait when his story is released.
Yvonne
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can't wait for the second book.

Was a very good book. Ordered the next book in the series before I finished the first one, can't wait.
Devlyn
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok

I was kinda of annoyed with the characters. Freddy was 29 but treated like a child by her family and at times she even acted like it .smh
Shanaz Khalique
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nicr

Sweet Sweet Sweet, just a real easy read thst i enjoyed. But I love all this authors writing so far. It's an easy romance.
Deb Jen
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Story was good but too rushed. The title didn’t fit the story the man on the cover did t match the description. Other than that it was a fun good story. Hope the next one isn’t as rushed.
Msfoxypapa
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really love reading books about falling in love with a friend's sister. This book is at the top of that list for me.
kathy
Mar 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• No Coincidence
  • An Alpha's Trust
  • Broken (Surrender Book 1)
  • Where Love is Found
  • Brodrick: A Dark Romance with the Notorious Scot (BWWM) (The Campbell Brothers Book 1)
  • Leftovers With Benefits
  • Beautiful Chaos
  • An Alpha's Heart: Monique and Pearson
  • Mr. Vega
  • Rhapsody (The Butcher and the Violinist #1)
  • Quarantine and Chill (AMBW standalone Romance)
  • Keane - Her Ruthless Ex: 50 Loving States, Massachusetts
  • STONE: Her Ruthless Enforcer: 50 Loving States, North Carolina
  • The Nordic Lightning
  • Eli (Across the Aisle Crossover Book 1)
  • Hawk (Church Series #1)
  • Crayson
  • Just Say The Word
Books. Books. Books.
I love looking at them, smelling them, reading them, carrying them, writing them.

I have an addiction. Someone help me.

I'll read anything from historical romance to fast action thrillers, gritty urban to fantasy.

But when it comes to writing I'm more of a romance girl. Always expect a cocktail of strong heroines, the men who love them, some r-rated fun, relationship troubles and

The Heirs (4 books)
  • Passion (The Heirs, #2)
  • Temptation (The Heirs, #3)
  • Pleasure (The Heirs, #4)

News & Interviews