Start by marking “Obsession” as Want to Read:
Obsession

Obsession

Billionaire Lex Bishop has had a thing for Freddie Latham for so long that he can’t even remember when it started. She’s everything he wants in a woman; gorgeous, generous, warm and she makes him smile every time he sees her. Unfortunately, she’s also his best friend’s little sister a.k.a. seriously off limits. He can’t have her.

That is until heartbreak and drinking toget
Published February 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Obsession

h
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this so much!

Secret relationship/brother’s best friend is not one of my favorite tropes. But this book just worked for me. Freddie and Lex were both so much fun - Freddie was a medical examiner (I love heroines with unique jobs) and was bubbly and fun despite her macabre profession. Lex was a video game designer (but also a billionaire - inherited wealth). I genuinely do not like billionaire books. The men always are jackasses and their sources of wealth are almost entirely unrealistic.
Erika Vincent
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Disappointing

First off the picture of a blond man on the cover- Lex has dark hair
The title obsession is misleading- yes Lex has liked her for a while but it’s hardly an obsession
The book was unbalanced. 90 percent of the book is about whether or not they’ll date and only 10% about the real relationship. That part was really rushed.
Lastly the whole thing with Lex’s dad was too cliché. It would have been more interesting if their relationship was the opportunity for his dad to get closer to him.
Carol
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Friendship and Love

I like how this entertaining story takes you into the lives of Lex and Freddy. The author navigates their relationship with humor, a little drama a few roadblocks and their beginning love. The other characters, adversaries, family and friends are interwoven into the storyline to create an irresistible read.
Chandra Johnson
Mar 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Yawn

If the heroine was a doctor and smart why did she behave like an elementary student? Very childish. What could’ve developed to a better involved story line was skipped over then it jumped to the end Don’t waste your time
Crystal Moody
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I've been a fan of Linda Verji for some time now. Each book is unique, hot, and keeps my attention. This may be my favorite of the bunch yet. I loved each character. Even crazy Wesley (haha).
carolyn williams
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Like I said I have yet to find a book that you write that I have not been thrilled with but I would like to see more of lex and Alexandria please especially his crazy family.
jemma edwards tinnis
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Great start of the series. Lex wanted and got his dream girl in spite of her overprotective brother. I enjoyed the relationship between the group of friends. Her ex, Can we say crazy as hell. Waiting for the next installment.
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love 💘 it!

Big brothers get on my ever loving mind. Ari fits the bill. I don't see how Freddie dealt with it. Ari made me want to pull my hair. I can't wait when his story is released.
Devlyn
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok

I was kinda of annoyed with the characters. Freddy was 29 but treated like a child by her family and at times she even acted like it .smh
Shanaz Khalique
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nicr

Sweet Sweet Sweet, just a real easy read thst i enjoyed. But I love all this authors writing so far. It's an easy romance.
Hladini
Michelle
Mar 03, 2019
Annette
Books. Books. Books.
I love looking at them, smelling them, reading them, carrying them, writing them.

I have an addiction. Someone help me.

I'll read anything from historical romance to fast action thrillers, gritty urban to fantasy.

But when it comes to writing I'm more of a romance girl. Always expect a cocktail of strong heroines, the men who love them, some r-rated fun, relationship troubles and