Start by marking “It's in His Kiss: The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #7.5)” as Want to Read:
It's in His Kiss: The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #7.5)

It's in His Kiss: The 2nd Epilogue

(Bridgertons #7.5)

What happened to the diamonds?

If you've read "It's in His Kiss, " you want to know. Don't miss this charming and passionate addendum, in which Gareth proves that some things get better with age, Hyacinth gains new respect for her mother (with a daughter like Isabella she'd have to, wouldn't she?), and everyone learns that while diamonds are lovely, sometimes tenacity is a
Published June 6th 2006 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about It's in His Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's in His Kiss

Start your review of It's in His Kiss: The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #7.5)
Exina
Just lovely! After fifteen years of crazy but unrelenting search finally Hyacinth did it! Isabella – as she is just like her mother – instinctively knew what Hyacinth needed: she wanted to be the one who (view spoiler) And I hope Isabella will never tell her the truth...

Though the story is mainly about Hyacinth’s search, you also get a peek into Hyacinth and Gareth’s wonderfully happy marriage.
“Because I know you,” she said, feeling a smile growing inside.
Beth
Mar 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kobo
Wish I had known all the epilogues were bound into a volume of short stories before repurchasing this one.
Glad to have the 2nd epilogue because the first was a bit of a rip off.
Anna D.
Oct 07, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: hr
I have never disliked one of Quinn’s non-villain characters until Isabella St. Claire. I guess I didn’t hate her, but I did find her frustrating! This whole Epilogue was annoying – the only exception is the tender and sweet interactions between Gareth & Hyacinth. There was just no good reason why Isabella would keep the diamonds from her parents. Maybe when she was little, but once she was old enough to move out of the nursery it just seemed like she should’ve known better…and then to ...more
MountainKat
Sweet - I love these second epilogues!
Sandra
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
Isabella mom has spent 15years on a treasure hunt for some jewelry in her house. Unbeknown to her that Isabella has found the jewels years ago. But Isabella knows exactly what she needs to do.
Sheila
Jul 06, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reread2011
After I read all the Bridgerton books on my shelf (I need to get ahold of the ones I'm missing), I downloaded the "Second Epilogue" e-books, which take place any time from a few days after the book to years and years.

It was delightful to see these well-loved characters again, and to tie up some of the loose ends. I thought at least one of the endings was a little too pat, but these are really designed to be an indulgence for both the reader and the author, so I can't complain too much.
Carla *Jen7waters*
Sep 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Carla *Jen7waters* by: Elise
After all those years, they still got it. xD Plus, Isabella is lovely!
Melissa
Nov 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-reads
If only these epilogues were free or 99 cents I would feel more comfortable in giving them a higher rating. But, as always, I find myself forking over $1.99 and then reading a pretty sweet little story that feeds a little of my Bridgerton family addiction. Only at the end of the story I feel a little hollow inside for having spent $1.99 for a story that takes me all of a half an hour to read. Very disappointing! And yet, each time I find myself clicking on the BUY icon and starting the process ...more
Nhi Nguyễn
The quest to find the missing jewels from It's in His Kiss continued in this novella, and well, it was exciting and hilarious. Hyacinth proved to be a determined and resilient woman who never gave up on her purpose and her search for the jewels after 16 years :)) And her chemistry with Gareth, wow, it was still there, stronger than ever <3 So happy for them!!! :D And Isabella, their daughter, was becoming to be another Hyacinth version ha ha ha ^^ It was fun to read this epilogue :D
Olanrewaju Olarinde
Mar 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Hyacinth has been looking for a treasure for 20 years. Turns out her daughter has bad it for 15 years or so. But, Hyacinth didn't give up and her tenacity eventually paid off with a little maneuvering by her daughter.
Bridget
THEY DID IT!

SHE DID IT! FINALLY!
Reese
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A must read after you read It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7). If you wanted to know what happened to the diamonds and jewels then you should read this one immediately!
Brenda
Feb 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: so-plain, okay
Gurl, why the heck you didn't say anything for so many years!? *Facepalm*
But it was fun that Hyacinth never stop searching.
Saturn'S Queen
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
good
Mimi
Jul 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I felt the child Isabella should have told her mother Hyacinth that she found the diamonds.
Alyce Caswell
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
If this had been part of the original novel, it would have made the book worthy of 5 stars.
Rika
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even though I wish Hyacinth had found it years before (she certainly did deserve it :D ) but I still it. ...more
emma
Awwwwwww that was so cute
Erika
Dec 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
The Bridgertons series marathon day XII, 14 down, mission accomplished!

What a great series!!! 14 books with wonderful stories, all kind of romances, unforgettable characters, and great times of laughing (also a little bit of crying).

14 books and I wished there were more books in this series. It was a rare thing I found a romance series which was so rich because it was much more than just romance or passion. It was the love in the family, and the Bridgertons had it all. Each book in the series
mizlanah
Jul 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 stars

In previous book, Hyacinth and Gareth metaphorically reached the brick wall because they yet to find the jewels no matter how vigorously and anxiously the stubborn Hyacinth who searching for it.

Even after they inherited they house. Even after for years, and years.

Gareth had given up completely but Hyacinth will never, yes she's crazy I know, and it had became her favourite sport; jewels hunting.

But she didn't know the jewels had linked to her daughter who is just like her mother.

The end
Linna - Adlina Haezah -
I read this immediately after I read the whole novel. And after those years Hyacinth keep searching the jewelry when Gareth even deciding to give up. Well, it's almost heartbreaking to see how great Hyacinth hope to find the jewelry. And then her daughter is really love Hyacinth so that she seems willing to do anything for her Mommy. And I really wanna cry to see that family in such of perfect form.
'maniell Dulay
May 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THANK YOU. As I said in my review in It's in His Kiss, I absolutely HATED... no... AB-FREAKING-HORRED D D D D (added for emphasis) THE ENDING. I really believe Hyacinth deserved to find those diamonds, and really. Diamonds are not to be kept!

So thank you for letting her find it in the end. That was a glorious moment for her. Aaaaaand, it made me feel a little bit better about Isabella. Aaaaaaaand Gareth (yes, no, more) seemed stupified. The moment made me laugh. Kudos!
Sylvain
Jun 10, 2011 rated it liked it

What happened to the diamonds???? If you've read It's in His Kiss, you want to know. Don't miss this charming and passionate addendum, in which Gareth proves that some things get better with age, Hyacinth gains new respect for her mother (with a daughter like Isabella she'd have to, wouldn't she?), and everyone learns that while diamonds are lovely, sometimes tenacity is a girl's best friend.

Reg
Jun 08, 2011 rated it liked it
Oh, dear, this was delightful. I loved that Hyacinth is still the Hyacinth we've all grown to love in It's In His Kiss, loved that Gareth is still himself. I'm glad that this story has come full circle; it was great seeing their daughter!
L
Apr 10, 2012 rated it liked it
Cute, sexy, funny. So far the best of the epilogues! Refreshing to see the love that these two still have after 20 years and of course the passion! And wow that was some passion!

Plus the bits about thier daughter and the diamonds helped to make this a really great, cute story and perfect ending for Hyacinth and Gareth.
Yui
Jul 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
It was a great read but after To Sir Phillip I'm not very excited with the last two novels. I know I felt the same with Eloise's story but I'm just not in the mood for multiple love interest right now. Francesca is a widow from a love match and the next romance is with the late husband's cousin. Gregory is in love with another girl too. Nope better quit(temporarily) while i'm ahead.
April
Oh, I do love the Bridgerton Family! Each story is a wonderful romance with plenty of drama. A nice touch of steam to keep things naughty! Love this whole series and the epilogues!! And that Lady Whistledown is a hoot!! Such wonderfully engaging characters! Makes me wish I could be transported to that era!
Jessica B
Julia Quinn took such an important part of the original story and wove it perfectly into this epilogue. It was positively delightful!

Hyacinth's story was absolutely my favourite from the Bridgerton's and this extra little bit was amazing.

I really hop e that we get to see more of the Bridgerton offspring in future books!
Lori McD
Again, a most satisfying addition to it's main story... And I was so happy to see that Hyacinth was, indeed, blessed with a daughter that was like herself! And it was delightful that her daughter not only solved the mystery, but made it known in a way that was truly splendid.

And, of course, I love knowing that Hyacinth and Gareth are as passionate as ever, 22 years+ after their wedding.
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5)
  • It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2)
  • Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4)
  • A Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, #4.5)
  • The Duke's Stolen Bride (The Rogue Files, #5)
  • The Marriage Contract (Marriage, #3)
  • When a Scot Ties the Knot Bonus Epilogue (Castles Ever After, #3.5)
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3)
  • Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3)
  • Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, #2)
  • Potent Pleasures (Pleasures, #1)
  • No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3)
  • Again the Magic (Wallflowers, #0.5)
  • The Price of Pleasure (Sutherland Brothers, #2)
  • If You Give a Rake a Ruby (Jewels of the Ton, #2)
  • Married in Haste (Marriage, #1)
  • A Scandalous Marriage (Marriage, #2)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn loves to dispel the myth that smart women don't read (or write) romance, and and if you watch reruns of the game show The Weakest Link you might just catch her winning the $79,000 jackpot. She displayed a decided lack of knowledge about baseball, country music, and plush toys, but she is proud to say that she aced all things British and literary, ...more

Bridgertons (8 books)
  • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
  • The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
  • An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3)
  • Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4)
  • To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5)
  • When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6)
  • It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7)
  • On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8)