Start by marking “It's in His Kiss: The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #7.5)” as Want to Read:
It's in His Kiss: The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #7.5)

It's in His Kiss: The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons #7.5)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  3,699 Ratings  ·  95 Reviews
What happened to the diamonds?

If you've read "It's in His Kiss, " you want to know. Don't miss this charming and passionate addendum, in which Gareth proves that some things get better with age, Hyacinth gains new respect for her mother (with a daughter like Isabella she'd have to, wouldn't she?), and everyone learns that while diamonds are lovely, sometimes tenacity is a
Published June 6th 2006 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about It's in His Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's in His Kiss

Exina
Just lovely! After fifteen years of crazy but unrelenting search finally Hyacinth did it! Isabella – as she is just like her mother – instinctively knew what Hyacinth needed: she wanted to be the one who (view spoiler) And I hope Isabella will never tell her the truth...

Though the story is mainly about Hyacinth’s search, you also get a peek into Hyacinth and Gareth’s wonderfully happy marriage.
“Because I know you,” she said, feeling a smile growing inside.
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Γλυκό, χαριτωμένο, τρυφερό, όπως ακριβώς και το... "πρώτο" τέλος της ιστορίας ενός ζευγαριού που δεν γίνεται να μην αγαπήσεις.
Beth
Mar 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kobo
Wish I had known all the epilogues were bound into a volume of short stories before repurchasing this one.
Glad to have the 2nd epilogue because the first was a bit of a rip off.
Nanou
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mouahahah la fille de Hyacinth est encore plus diabolique que sa mère xD
Anna D.
Oct 07, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: hr
I have never disliked one of Quinn’s non-villain characters until Isabella St. Claire. I guess I didn’t hate her, but I did find her frustrating! This whole Epilogue was annoying – the only exception is the tender and sweet interactions between Gareth & Hyacinth. There was just no good reason why Isabella would keep the diamonds from her parents. Maybe when she was little, but once she was old enough to move out of the nursery it just seemed like she should’ve known better…and then to re-hid ...more
Desi
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
leída en Oct 2010
Sheila
Jul 06, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reread2011
After I read all the Bridgerton books on my shelf (I need to get ahold of the ones I'm missing), I downloaded the "Second Epilogue" e-books, which take place any time from a few days after the book to years and years.

It was delightful to see these well-loved characters again, and to tie up some of the loose ends. I thought at least one of the endings was a little too pat, but these are really designed to be an indulgence for both the reader and the author, so I can't complain too much.
Carla *Jen7waters*
Sep 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Carla *Jen7waters* by: Elise
After all those years, they still got it. xD Plus, Isabella is lovely!
Océano de libros
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
Este epílogo era necesario, no nos podíamos quedar con la incógnita y pese a ser un relato corto me mantuvo en vilo hasta el final.
Jujubee
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfection. IMHO!
Nhi Nguyễn
The quest to find the missing jewels from It's in His Kiss continued in this novella, and well, it was exciting and hilarious. Hyacinth proved to be a determined and resilient woman who never gave up on her purpose and her search for the jewels after 16 years :)) And her chemistry with Gareth, wow, it was still there, stronger than ever <3 So happy for them!!! :D And Isabella, their daughter, was becoming to be another Hyacinth version ha ha ha ^^ It was fun to read this epilogue :D
Olanrewaju Olarinde
Mar 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Hyacinth has been looking for a treasure for 20 years. Turns out her daughter has bad it for 15 years or so. But, Hyacinth didn't give up and her tenacity eventually paid off with a little maneuvering by her daughter.
Bridget
Feb 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Isabella is a good egg.
Rika
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even though I wish Hyacinth had found it years before (she certainly did deserve it :D ) but I still ❤ it. ...more
Reese
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A must read after you read It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7). If you wanted to know what happened to the diamonds and jewels then you should read this one immediately!
Amandine
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
une belle conclusion pour la quête d'Hyacinth ! :)
emma
Awwwwwww that was so cute
Erika
Dec 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
The Bridgertons series marathon day XII, 14 down, mission accomplished!

What a great series!!! 14 books with wonderful stories, all kind of romances, unforgettable characters, and great times of laughing (also a little bit of crying).

14 books and I wished there were more books in this series. It was a rare thing I found a romance series which was so rich because it was much more than just romance or passion. It was the love in the family, and the Bridgertons had it all. Each book in the series n
Ana P. Vargas
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
¡Awwww, qué bonito!
Hyacinth y Gareth ya no son aquella joven pareja del inicio y al mismo tiempo lo son: 22 años han pasado desde su matrimonio, St. Clair trabajó mucho para recuperar la fortuna familiar y Hyacinth tuvo la bendición (o maldición) de tener a Isabella como hija, cumpliendo los deseos de Violet, que tuviera una hija "justo como ella". Sin embargo, después de 15 años, Hyacinth tiene una particular obsesión, la búsqueda de los diamantes de la abuela St. Clair, así que ahora, después
litsiren
Jul 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 stars

In previous book, Hyacinth and Gareth metaphorically reached the brick wall because they yet to find the jewels no matter how vigorously and anxiously the stubborn Hyacinth who searching for it.

Even after they inherited they house. Even after for years, and years.

Gareth had given up completely but Hyacinth will never, yes she's crazy I know, and it had became her favourite sport; jewels hunting.

But she didn't know the jewels had linked to her daughter who is just like her mother.

The end o
'maniell Dulay
May 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THANK YOU. As I said in my review in It's in His Kiss, I absolutely HATED... no... AB-FREAKING-HORRED D D D D (added for emphasis) THE ENDING. I really believe Hyacinth deserved to find those diamonds, and really. Diamonds are not to be kept!

So thank you for letting her find it in the end. That was a glorious moment for her. Aaaaaand, it made me feel a little bit better about Isabella. Aaaaaaaand Gareth (yes, no, more) seemed stupified. The moment made me laugh. Kudos!
Linna - Adlina Haezah -
I read this immediately after I read the whole novel. And after those years Hyacinth keep searching the jewelry when Gareth even deciding to give up. Well, it's almost heartbreaking to see how great Hyacinth hope to find the jewelry. And then her daughter is really love Hyacinth so that she seems willing to do anything for her Mommy. And I really wanna cry to see that family in such of perfect form.
L
Apr 10, 2012 rated it liked it
Cute, sexy, funny. So far the best of the epilogues! Refreshing to see the love that these two still have after 20 years and of course the passion! And wow that was some passion!

Plus the bits about thier daughter and the diamonds helped to make this a really great, cute story and perfect ending for Hyacinth and Gareth.
April
Oh, I do love the Bridgerton Family! Each story is a wonderful romance with plenty of drama. A nice touch of steam to keep things naughty! Love this whole series and the epilogues!! And that Lady Whistledown is a hoot!! Such wonderfully engaging characters! Makes me wish I could be transported to that era!
Yui
Jul 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
It was a great read but after To Sir Phillip I'm not very excited with the last two novels. I know I felt the same with Eloise's story but I'm just not in the mood for multiple love interest right now. Francesca is a widow from a love match and the next romance is with the late husband's cousin. Gregory is in love with another girl too. Nope better quit(temporarily) while i'm ahead.
Reg
Jun 08, 2011 rated it liked it
Oh, dear, this was delightful. I loved that Hyacinth is still the Hyacinth we've all grown to love in It's In His Kiss, loved that Gareth is still himself. I'm glad that this story has come full circle; it was great seeing their daughter!
Jessica B
Julia Quinn took such an important part of the original story and wove it perfectly into this epilogue. It was positively delightful!

Hyacinth's story was absolutely my favourite from the Bridgerton's and this extra little bit was amazing.

I really hop e that we get to see more of the Bridgerton offspring in future books!
Lori McD
Again, a most satisfying addition to it's main story... And I was so happy to see that Hyacinth was, indeed, blessed with a daughter that was like herself! And it was delightful that her daughter not only solved the mystery, but made it known in a way that was truly splendid.

And, of course, I love knowing that Hyacinth and Gareth are as passionate as ever, 22 years+ after their wedding.
Thenia
Dec 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
Finally the mystery of the jewels is solved! A nice conclusion to Hyacinth's search that begun before her wedding.

It's also kind of funny that she has a daughter "just like her". That certainly is something told by every mother to her children at one time or another...
Trizia Quilala
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Of course Hyancinth would find it! Ha! But I suddenly got curious of Isabella. I wonder if she ever used the jewels without Hyacinth knowing. Or will she ever use it? Ugh. I suddenly want to know her story. :))
  • A Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5)
  • Storming the Castle (Fairy Tales, #1.5)
  • One Night Scandal (The Spinster Club, #5)
  • After the Abduction (Swanlea Spinsters, #3)
  • Surrender to the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #3)
  • Wicked Delights of a Bridal Bed (The Byrons of Braebourne, #4)
  • A Winter Scandal (Legend of St. Dwynwen, #1)
  • Yours 2 Keep
  • The Ice Princess (Princes Trilogy, #3.5)
  • At the Bride Hunt Ball (Devine & Friends, #1)
  • Hero, Come Back
  • Devil Takes a Bride (Knight Miscellany, #5)
  • The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6)
  • The Wicked Games of a Gentleman (Boscastle, #4)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn loves to dispel the myth that smart women don't read (or write) romance, and in 2001 she did so in grand style, competing on the the game show The Weakest Link and walking away with the $79,000 jackpot. She displayed a decided lack of knowledge about baseball, country music, and plush toys, but she is proud to say that she aced all things British an ...more
More about Julia Quinn

Bridgertons (8 books)
  • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
  • The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
  • An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3)
  • Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4)
  • To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5)
  • When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6)
  • It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7)
  • On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)