Start by marking “Temporary Omega (Billionaire Alphas #3)” as Want to Read:
Temporary Omega (Billionaire Alphas #3)

Temporary Omega

(Billionaire Alphas #3)

𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗣𝗮𝗽𝗮, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱.
𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗶𝘁’𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀.
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺?
𝗦*#𝗧!

How did a little white lie end up with him searching for an omega to present to his papa?

What were the odds of him finding one in tears at a party?

And why does this stranger bring out long-buried protective instincts?

It was only supposed to be a temporary arrangement to get his papa off his back, but
Published February 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Temporary Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temporary Omega

Start your review of Temporary Omega (Billionaire Alphas #3)
Nic
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute

Another cute and adorable story in the series. Luca was young naive and thought he was inlove when he left home with his alpha. He learned quickly that his selected was not the person he thought. Down on his luck he meets Linc an alpha with different standards. Linc needs Luca just as much but will that be enough?!
Leelah🍁♋️ Orion
Ok

Good story. I liked it enough. There were some grammar issues, my main complaint was all of the things that happened off the page. Readers would like to be a part of those conversations and happenings. I don’t want to be told I want to be a part of. Beyond that the story was good and the smexy was ok.
Jennie
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Luca and Linc have a chance meeting at a mutual friends weeding. After seeing that Luca needs help Linc offers him a mutually beneficial arrangement - fake boyfriends.. This is one of my favourite tropes.
I found this to be a sweet, easy, somewhat predictable read. A great way to spend an afternoon.
Meg
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 🌟hesitantly rounded up

This is a sweet human mpreg romance. The characters are well developed and the storyline is good. The editing, however, leaves a lot to be desired. Not misspelled words, but sentence structure and name reversal is an issue. But the story is very sweet.

This is the third book in this series, but it can definitely be read as a standalone. I had no problem following the story having not read the first two books.

Luca has made a lot of bad decisions in his young life that hav
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this splendid, emotional & heartwarming Mpreg romance (This is the third book in the series “Billionaire Alphas”) The story-line & plot is well-thought out & written with some interesting events. The characters are well-developed with individual personalities and they react with realistic emotional feelings to the situations they find themselves in.
There is: a sheltered omega who defies his parents & runs away from an arranged marriage (Luca), a deceitful alpha (Fran
Kathryn Manzella
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Temporary Omegs is the third book in the Billionaire Alphas series by Skye R Richmond. It is a sweet fake relationship romance that turns real type story that will make you smile. Luca and Linc are great characters, I love how they interact together, how Linc makes Luca feel sexy, important, needed, safe and connected after what his ex did to him. An Omega finally finds a real Alpa. Great addition to the series.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my hon
Sallyann
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve been eagerly waiting for this book as I have absolutely loved the others in this series, especially Nik and Jay from Unsuitable Omega. Linc and Luca’s story was so good I just couldn’t put it down. I loved how Alpha Linc was with those who he loved and this brought Luca into his life even if it was only meant to be pretend. Luca never stood a chance of not falling in love with Linc because he was just the perfect swoon worthy Alpha. I love seeing the other guys from previous making an appea ...more
Kitt
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this sweet, emotional, sometimes angsty story. The characters of Luca and Lincoln (Linc) were complex and well-developed, and I enjoyed watching their relationship of convenience develop into something more. There is connection, pain, betrayal, family issues, a nasty ex, and more. I loved the friendship that developed between Luca and Linc's papa. Sweet story with a wonderful ending.

I received an ARC from the author. This is my honest, voluntary review.
Violet  Marshall
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in The Billionaire Alphas Series. An interesting book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters likeable. The characters were developed and thought out. Lincoln is an Alpha and Luca is an Omega and they are the MC’s of this book. I can recommend this book as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.
Esther Alayeto
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet and emotional mpreg story. Luca, an omega, and Linc, an alpha, are wonderful characters and make a really cute couple. Linc offers Luca security in exchange for him pretending to be his boyfriend but it turns into so much more. I really enjoyed watching them grow closer and go from just an arrangement to something real. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Marjorie Williams
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

I have been checking Amazon daily waiting for this book to come out and I was so excited today when it was there. I’m really enjoying this series! I love the writing, storylines and characters and I would definitely recommend this book and series to anyone who loves mpreg as much as I do!
Nicole
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
So this newest book in the Alpha Billionaire series has a lot of heart. It is a great story with wonderful characters. It has a lot of love, a little bit of angst, but definitely not a story to be missed. I found myself tearing up at times, but also heart-warmed by the storyline. I found it to be a quick read, and unable to put it down.
Rachwithheadinabook
Sweet

I have enjoyed all the books in this series so far and this is no exception, this is a fake relationship storyline, which moves at a quick pace, I loved the relationship between Linc and Luca, who have both been hurt before.
This is another sweet but scrapbook by this author, who's characters are always wonderfully written. Highly recommended.
Patricia Nelson
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet, poignant, powerful, charming, emotional, engaging, beautiful, grab-you-by-the-feels, and awesome tale with a little bit of angst. Both Luca and Linc's painful pasts broke my heart. Watching them slowly, but surely, heal and then fall in love with each other, made this a beautiful story that had me hooked from beginning, and would recommend getting this gem immediately. ...more
Samantha Tucker
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
SQUEEEEE! I am thrilled with this book! I have loved the entire series so far and I know I'll like the next book just as much. I adore happy ever afters and finding true love so this book was great. It checked so many boxes for me! It's super sweet with a downtrodden Omega and a secretly romantic Alpha. You have to read it! ...more
T
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Linc and Luca's story! Watching their "fake" relationship turn real was very sweet and the emotions were heartfelt! The book was well written and the characters were all very likable and memorable! I recommend this sweet, fun read!
I received an Advanced Reader Copy and am happy to voluntarily leave my review
Tanz
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series of books and have wanted Lincolns story ever since we first met the mysterious alpha. I love a good pretend boyfriend story especially as we all no its never pretend for long. Wonderfully written story with some of the previous men making and appearance, which I love. Loved Lincoln and Luca 🧡
Kaila
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
emotional.. sweet.. interesting.. so cute and sweet.. an adorable read that made me happy in most spots.. some spots i wanted to hurt people haha.. overall it was a very good story and i enjoyed it a lot
Sheridan
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The perfect little mpreg that will make you swoon as this alpha and omega come to an arrangement that will benefit the both of them.

But they both never stood a chance and with some twists and turns, this was a good read!
Booklover82
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it
This has been an enjoyable series. This was a quick fun, heartwarming read. Linc and Luca and family were just great. I just love that family isn't always born together but chosen. I would recommend this book, and thanks for the arc. Looking forward to more. ...more
Jamie
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I really liked this book. It was nice to continue to follow the characters in this series. Lincoln and Luca were great characters and the store was nice it was good to see how close they were to family and friends.
Pat
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mpreg.

Loved it. Great series. Deserted by his alpha, Luca is left with nothing and feels he can't go home. A chance meeting at his friend, Rilley's wedding has Luca agreeing to help Lincoln. What started as a temporary agreement, ended with love.
Grace Fitzpatrick
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truly enjoyed

Temporary Omega caught me off guard with unexpected feels for two people in need of true love. I can wait for the next book in series.
Nans
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition

The books keeps getting better and better . Love these story’s and loved that Luca Foubd his forever after and Lincoln was given a chance to love again
Raven
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2
A good addition to the series.
AJ
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fate

I truly loved reading the first 2 books, but this one was perfect. I can’t wait to read the next book. Lincoln and Luca was made for each other. Loved the ending.
llv
Rating: 4 stars
Another good book in the series. A little less romance between the two MCs than in the other books but still good.
Michelle
Mar 03, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Loved Luca and Linc! Loved watching them fall in love and make a family. Always love seeing Riley and Jai. Looking forward to more.
Delena666
Mar 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Plot has some holes in it and the reunion could have been not quite so cheesy, but this fluff is exactly what I needed today)
Meredith
Temporary Omega would’ve been fine, and gotten a higher rating from me, if it hadn’t been so damn repetitive.

• The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • Knot Afraid (Knotted Paths #2)
  • Alpha's Surprise Baby (Burns Brothers, #1)
  • Ready or Knot (Knotted Paths #1)
  • Don't STAHP Believing (STAHP #1)
  • The Defiant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #2)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Hope (Wolves of Walker County, #2)
  • Faith (Wolves of Walker County, #3)
  • Love (Wolves of Walker County #4)
  • The Reluctant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #1)
  • Amusing You (Omega's Luck #2)
  • Expecting You (Omega's Luck #1)
  • Tied and Laced (The Family Novak #6)
  • Falling for the Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #1)
  • Loving My Omega (Hobson Hills #9)
  • Outlaw (Wolves of Royal Paynes, #4)
  • STAHP, Collaborate and Listen (STAHP #2)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Billionaire Alphas (7 books)
  • Unsuitable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #1)
  • Undercover Omega (Billionaire Alphas #2)
  • Unforgettable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #4)
  • Unexpected Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #5)
  • Rescued Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #6)
  • Forgotten Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #7)