Start by marking “Drift (The Flow Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Drift (The Flow Series Book 3)

Drift

(The Flow Series #3)

Quin believed that a life away from The Beck would make her happy. But when a cruel twist of fate forces her to leave sooner than planned, she struggles to come to terms with her new reality. Haunted by memories of the people she left behind, she finds herself wishing she was back in Patrol, with Cam by her side.

Cut off from The Beck, the escapees carve out a new existence
Paperback
Published February 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Drift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drift

Start your review of Drift (The Flow Series Book 3)
Sara Taylor
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novel is an excellent sequel in the Flow series. I love how it picks up right where Break left off, with Quin and her friends travelling away from the controlling Beck society to their safe haven of fellow resistance citizens. This novel is about the struggle of the newly situated citizens and their attempts to develop their society and make a life for themselves in their new home, called the Crag. They are met with other groups of people, struggles between the citizens for power, and then ...more
Tiffany
I received a digital arc in exchange for an honest review. This is simply my opinion on the book and is not influenced by any external factor.

I have to say, I think Drift was by far my favourite of the series to date. It was nothing short of amazing. I read this in the span of a few hours, unable to put it down.

Life outside The Beck isn’t the paradise it seems to be. Yes, you get away from the injustices and terrible secrets and practices of The Beck, but creating a new society out of nothing
Blaire Hammond
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drift by Clare Littlemore Spoiler Free Review.

*I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for a free and honest review.*

I was super lucky to receive an early copy of the third book in Clare's series, Drift, and I'm literally SO grateful! I adored this book. It was absolutely fantastic. It continued this story and world so wonderfully and had me feeling all the feels. Honestly, i really adore Clare's writing style and the way she has crafted this amazing story. I have given this book a 5 out of 5
Denise
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I jumped at the chance to continue this series and I snatched it up as soon as I finished Break. Following Quin's adventure kept me glued to my kindle. Life is different away from The Beck but it has its challenges as well. There's always at least one that is never satisfied with others making decisions even if they don't know squat. I found myself angry at Thomas many times. When they have to go back to The Beck for medicines to save the lives of those at The Crags, life gets even more ...more
Jan Joslyn
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
No Spoilers

Quin discovers that life outside The Beck is not without a new set of problems that are potentially as life-threatening as those she left behind. This book is beautifully written and edited. The characters are well developed and the relationships between them ring so true. I really admire the level of gender equality that is evident in this story. I look forward to reading the next book in this series.
Tammie
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what to say...

Oh my goodness, the battles Quinn fights with herself and her own thoughts. And Can what he has been going through to help and worrying about Quinn. When it all seems to start working out bam the author hits us readers with another whamy. Love the characters and the style of writing the author t. I want more, I need more!!!!
Gay Jamison
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story!

5 stars for a well written , wonderful story. I loved all three of Clare's books and her novella. Join her book club and you can get it for free! I love a series that keeps you glued to the book. I found it hard to put this series down. Can not wait for the next installment..and see what happens next!
Nadara
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was excited to read this book, but when the time came, I found myself hesitant to start because of the way Break had ended. There was so much that was unknown and I was afraid I wouldn’t like whatever happened next. Well, this book didn’t disappoint! It has interesting new characters and as much action and suspense as Flow and Break. I’m hoping the ending means a fourth book!
Margaret Browder
Loved it

I just raced through the whole series, loving every page, eagerly awaiting the next event. Can’t wait for the next book. Clare Littlemore was an unfamiliar author but one that will be on my list forever.
Alisa
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellence continues

Very, very rarely do I write glowing praise for a book, much less 3. But this series continues to be excellent. It has not become stagnant, the characters continue to grow/develop, the plot continues to evolve naturally and the writing remains strong.
Elane Duncan
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed reading the book!

I think if I had read the first two books it would have been even better. There were a few places where previous events were mentioned that must have had more details in order to understand the reference. Good read!
Sue Etter
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Book 2 in series is even better than Book 1! Can not wait to read Book 3. I love reading all types of books. This not a first chapter and done type. Enjoy!
James Sandepp
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The third book of this amazing series continues to build on the tension and excitement of the precious two. The newer characters introduced are amazing. Excellent third book.
Betina Clark
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I snatched this book after finishing Break to see what happens next and I wasn’t disappointed. Quin grows so much in this book and I enjoyed every minute of this read.
Megan
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Great 3rd book can't wait till the next one! I'm excited to see what is happening back at the beck.
Betina Clark
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jeanne Dunn
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 4?

Please tell me there is another book coming to complete the story. Good read so far. Just waiting for a good ending.
Jessica Campbell
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! I need more! I adore this series. Can't believe what's going on at The Crags and The Beck. I hope Cam and Quin finally get to be together.
Lisa Myers
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I loved the entire series... all three books are great reads. When is the next book coming out? I can't wait! Please, keep them coming!!
Kate
Sep 21, 2019 added it
Gripping from start to finish. Cannot recommend this series enough and am waiting eagerly for book 4 in the series!!
Harry and Kristi Oliver
Awesome series

Awesome story! Great series! I would recommend this book to anyone teenaged or older. I only wish there was a fourth book in this series.
dawn roper
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Wow! Just as great as the first 2! I love this book and storyline! What a great author. It is a type of book one will not be able to put down!
NIKKI J ELLISON
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book after following the stories around the characters in the previous books. Just a little gutted at the end that I have to wait again to see what happens next! So much I want to know...
Mar
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was so good getting to follow Quin's story outside the Beck. I loved the extra characters, story and how everything perfectly connects with the other two books. Once again, the end left me speechless and with a broken heart. A perfect sequel for the series, can't wait for the last book!
Jess Peters
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full review: www.jessreviews.co.uk
Joelie
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What would you do if you had escaped the place you had know your whole life but had come to fear only to end up somewhere new, just as scary and just as many challenges to face? I love this series so much. I have grown to adore these characters so much (obviously excusing Thomas, what a pain in the butt he is). But even the ones that are still at the Beck and you didn't spend a lot of time with in this story, i felt like I was on the other side of the talkie talkie waiting for news too...... I ...more
K. M. Lasinska
Drift is a wonderful book in the Flow series.

Although Quinn’s adventures take us outside the Beck for the first time, this new world is not without its troubles and challenges!

New characters were introduced, including one that made me want to throw something at him. Grrrr :P

I found myself missing my favourite character who was still in the Beck, but I was very happy when we finally got a glimpse of him!

I do however miss the dynamic between Quinn, Cass and Harper. I loved their friendship at the
Jessica York
Feb 22, 2020
Juanita Storbeck
rated it it was ok
May 02, 2019
Miss Catherine McDonald
Dec 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Recruitment: A Dystopian Novel (The Resistance Trilogy Book 1)
  • Render: A Dystopian Novel (The Resistance Trilogy Book 2)
  • Outliers (Transient #2)
  • Transient (Transient #1)
  • The Culling (The Culling #1)
  • The Reckoning (The Culling #3)
  • Rebellion (The Resistance Trilogy Book 3)
  • The Fracturing (The Culling #2)
  • Source (Transient #3)
  • Sacrifice: A Young Adult Dystopian Novel (The Emergents Trilogy Book 2)
  • Rising (After The Thaw #1)
  • Reactive (The Elite Trials #1)
  • Adaptive (The Elite Trials #2)
  • Configured (Configured, #1)
  • Actualized (Configured #3)
  • Pink: Omnibus Edition
  • Irreverent (Relevance #2)
  • Irrelevant (Relevance #1)
Clare Littlemore is a young adult dystopian and sci-fi author who thrives on fictionally destroying the world in as many ways as she possibly can.

She was born in Durham, in the UK. Her parents were both teachers, and she grew up in a world surrounded by books. She has worked for most of her life as a teacher of English at various high schools in England, where she has shared her passion for books

The Flow Series (5 books)
  • Flow (The Flow Series Book 1)
  • Break (The Flow Series Book 2)
  • Quell (The Flow Series Book 4)
  • Trail (The Flow Series Prequel 0.5)