Start by marking “Halo (Fallen Angel, #1)” as Want to Read:
Halo (Fallen Angel, #1)

Halo

(Fallen Angel #1)

Massive world tours. Over a hundred million albums sold. Groupies galore.
Every day is a party for Viper and the guys of TBD, the biggest rock band in the world. But it all comes to a screeching halt when the lead singer walks out of the studio one day and never comes back.

Ear-blistering vocals. Butchered lyrics. Fame chasers.
After months of lackluster auditions, Viper,
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 262 pages
Published February 23rd 2019 by Ella Frank, LLC and Brooke Blaine

To ask other readers questions about Halo, please sign up.
Pamela Yes, if you’re a fan of Logan and Tate, you should like Halo and Viper. It’s set in the music industry. I’ll admit that Logan and Tate are my favor…moreYes, if you’re a fan of Logan and Tate, you should like Halo and Viper. It’s set in the music industry. I’ll admit that Logan and Tate are my favor m/m couple so I’m trying hard not to compare Halo & Viper to them. I love Ella’s writing, especially her gift for writing dialogue. The book flows with no drama and the 2d book will be released on March 25th so no long wait for the next one. (less)
Andrea They say it's because it's a placeholder for an actual band name, but I'm pretty sure it's for the original members' first initials, though we don't…moreThey say it's because it's a placeholder for an actual band name, but I'm pretty sure it's for the original members' first initials, though we don't know Killian's first name yet.(less)

Wendy

This book came at a perfect time for me. It was exactly what I needed. I, like so many am a huge fan of the Temptation series and this book did kind of remind of Logan and Tate This time we get rockstars though, a trope I really love. We even get double the fun, because it's two rockstars falling for each other !!

double the fun gif - Google zoeken

I started reading this book and I just couldn't stop and put it down. I have zombie face right now because of it ;)

The writing style was just so pleasant and I fell in love with both MC
Jan
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, ku
**** 3.80 Stars ****

Halo was perfect in that free-angst sense type of story.

The story flows smoothly; in fact, it was more like "I don't want to put this down" way.
No drama, just a plot 100% focused on rock style life that got me right there with them.

There were quite a few things that were appealing to me:
1) The age gap of 10 years to start with,
2) The fact that we get inside of both heads, dual POV.
3) The older MC is grumpy as hell, which I love, a bit of an ass to the others but Halo disarm
Eugenia
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Flat and Uninspired Characters....

I expected a lot more from this pair of writers.
What I got was this:

I’m joining the band, OMG it’s Viper
I want your acceptance, Viper

Angel, you’re so beautiful
Angel, I want to do things to you

I’m straight, Viper, but you’re so hot

Damn right I’m hot
You make me hard, Angel
Constantly
This song says how hard you make me

I wrote a song, too
Let’s work on it together
(Make out session)
I can’t believe I’m attracted to a man

(Reco
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Holy Sexual Tension, Batman! Viper and Halo lit up my pages in this book and I'm obsessed with the both of them. Halo was the more quiet, shy one of the two but there was always that spark of something way more heated hidden in his curiosity that I loved getting to see. Viper, however, never hid that he wanted Halo and his advances had me fanning myself. I was one big ball of anticipation because I just knew that the tension between them was going to explode in the
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

I prefer Ella Frank to Brooke Blaine, if I'm being completely honest. This one didn't wow me, but I did like it.

Not a ton happened in this one, as once again this will be a continuing series. Kind of frustrating. I can appreciate the slow build but not having to wait until book 3 or 4 to get the official HEA.

No cliffy ending, but it also didn't end with Halo and Viper doing any more than hooking up. I can, and do, appreciate the fact that this could possibly be GFY. Hard to resist all
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.75 stars.

Well...I might not be broken anymore. Because I actually loved this book. Like a lot.

Halo lit my kindle on fire. Holy smokes it was hot. This might be one of my favorite books I've read, written by Brooke and Ella as a duo. This was more of a slow burn and it worked beautifully with the narrative of the story. The way they set everything up was amazing and it worked.

I loved getting to know the secondary characters and Viper & Halo's chemistry is off the chart. The story itsel
DW
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well that was hot!!!!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

After their frontman Trent left unexpectedly - the rest of the famous rock band TBD desperately need a new singer.

Enter Halo. A beautiful and über-talented blond angel.

He's the perfect fit for the band.

But he's also too perfect - for Viper.

The poor guitarist is half-way in love with the boy already! How can he be on stage with him every night?!?! ☺ Should be easy - seeing as Halo is not gay or even bi ... right?

Whatever Halo his ... Viper can't stop his extreme flirting ways ...

LET THE FUN TIMES
Kahea
*** 5 ‘Pivot’ Stars***

Ok. I want my own Halo and Viper.

No, seriously.

If I could have my own Halo and Viper all to myself I’d be a very, VERY, happy camper. These two are kind of everything and this is just the first book we get of them. There are more coming and that means we get to find out all the things about them, but what I’ve seen thus far...I adore. Viper is all kinds of blunt, sarcastic, cynical and oozes sex appeal like crazy. But behind all of that is a sincerity that most miss and
Elsbeth
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don't know, I just can't seem to get the same feelings between these guys Halo and Viper as I did with Tate and Logan.... Guess no couple can beat them.

Halo was a sweet guy. Viper a bit of a horny asshole but I'll want to know what happens to them futher in the series. I'm forseeing a lot of drama ahead of us.

Halo aka "Angel"

description

*** A copy of Halo was kindly provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review.
I~❤️~Books
✮4.5 Stars✮ 💗
Cadiva
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
That was an opener and a half to this new series from Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine!

It's the first of a trilogy so there isn't a HEA at the conclusion of this part but there is the start of a tentative HFN and it was one which took a long, UST-filled ride to get there.

This whole first book sets up the narrative beautifully, throwing the reader right into the middle of a band in crisis following the unexpected departure of their charismatic frontman (read A Little Bit like Desire for the backgrou
Bati
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Powiem wprost. To najlepsza książka tego duetu i najlepsza książka Elki od czasów Trust. O!

#FANGIRLING_MODE_ACTIVATED

Amanda
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Halo is a story about the TBD band. The band that Trent from A Little Bit like Desire left behind. I read that book first, so I have a fond feeling for Trent and I'm not amused that TBD's lead guitarist, Viper, keep talking smack about Trent. Chill out dude.

Halo is TBD new frontman and new hope to resurrect their band. Halo is still wet around the ears, but he was painted as a music prodigy. The band was in awe especially Viper. I love the fact that the band is united and embraced Halo, but I f
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
As other reviews have mentioned, there's nothing really captivating about this book. I read it for the gfy sex, that's pretty much what it had going for it. I will read the next one though,I can see the drama-fest that one is going to be from a mile away.
haletostilinski
I absolutely loved this. I've missed reading these two ladies writing together and this didn't disappoint.

Halo and Viper had INSANE chemistry from the moment they met and didn't waiver for me at all throughout this.

It is clear that this is going to be a trilogy for these two and their relationship, as by the end of this we're just getting to somewhere more than just attraction and lust - that they're realizing, anyway.

Trent Knox was from A Little Bit like Desire, the second book in Brooke Bla
Lelyana
OMG OMG OMG! Halo is wonderful and sexy AF!

After Trent Knox A Little Bit like Desire left the band, TBD need a new front man for the band.
I'm not usually a fan of rock-star romances, but soon as I read the first page of Halo, I was hooked!
Halo is page turner, adorable and sexy with a frustrating slow burn! And I'm loving every words these two authors put on this book!

It was lust at first sight, the first time Viper looked at Halo, he gave Halo a nick name, Angel.
Viper wanted Halo, bad. But the
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Whenever Ella Frank and/or Brooke Blaine write a series about one couple, I know it is going to be a journey. I know I won’t get all the answers in the first book, or the second, and maybe not even the third, but I trust them to build the story around the characters, their experiences that shaped them, and the relationship they are building together, so while I am impatient about getting the rest of their story, I am perfectly happy with Halo and everything that transpired within the pages of th
Truuss
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, 2019
I was happily surprised by the unexpected way this story went.
After the lead singer left the famous rock band TBD the remaining members have to find a new singer who can fill in the empty place. That’s easier said than done and after six months they are a bit desperate. Until Halo arrives for an audition, and all members are impressed.

Viper is defined as the bad boy of the band. He is the only one who thinks inviting Halo to the band will bring trouble, because some parts of his body think Halo
Shannon
3.5*

I was quite excited when I heard Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine were jumping back into the cowriting pool to bring us more mm goodness! A rock star romance? Yes please! Gay for you? Hell yes please! And then when they revealed the cover...sweet Lord above, I was here for it.

Unfortunately, though, while I adored Halo the character, I can't necessarily say the same about the book itself. And that pains me- because I really expected, and wanted, to love this one. But frustratingly enough, my exp
A
to say that I loved this book would be a huge understatement... I adored every chapter and was left wanting soooo much more ;) full review to come as soon as I'm able to form coherent sentences ;)

edited to add my full review :)

I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book :) this is the first book in a trilogy co-written by the very talented duo of authors, revolving all around one sizzlingly hot couple... *fans herself* is it hot in here? ;) I adore both Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank individ
The Book Bee
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"It was a strange sensation to feel so aware of your body and yet be so unsure of it at the same time."

After reading Ella Frank's most recent Confessions series, I knew I had to add her to my permanent list of authors to read. I loved her flow and the beauty in her words. She gave me a deep and healthy love story told almost effortlessly. Well, I have now added this duo to my list. Brooke and Ella together are the epitome of SEAMLESS storytelling! Absolutely seamless. I heard
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Fallen Angel Crowns

God, do Ella and Brooke know how to write a delicious MM romance! The sexual tension and desire just brims and boils over on every page.

Halo and Viper are electric. Viper is the devil may care guitarist who has little to no restrictions. Halo is the new lead singer who is gorgeous and still shell shocked by fame. I love them together. I love how Viper supports him, how Halo comes alive with him. I love them together.

The rest of the band is j
Lisa Cullinan
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great start

Halo is the first in a three-part rock series by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine.
Halo tries out for the new lead singer position for the band TBD after their old one literally took off into thin air. Not only is Halo extremely talented and a hit with the rest of the guys, but the band’s lead guitarist, Viper, has every intention of trying him out. Classic Ella and Brooke—well written, sexy as hell, funny, and leaves you wanting more.

Immediately, I thought of the cat and mouse play by Log
Joyfully Jay
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

Halo starts off a new trilogy by authors Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine. It ties back into Blaine’s book, A Little Bit Like Desire, as that is Trent’s book who was the former lead singer for the band TBD. While Trent is mentioned here and the band is dealing with the aftermath of his leaving, this book will stand alone.

This book opens seven and a half months after Trent left. The band has had no success finding a new singer and Viper is pissed off. He’s pissed that
Akknieszka
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Tłuściutka piąteczka! ♥
David Alexander
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

**Continuation Alert**

I'll be 100% honest with you guys, I was hesitant to read this book because of reasons I rather not go into but HOLY FUCKING SHIT I loved Halo.

If you've read A Little Bit like Desire then you'd know about Trent Knox, lead singer of TBD who fell in love with Shaw Jennings and left his rock band without a lead singer.

But Halo isn't about Trent & Shaw, this story is about Halo, the singer with the look and voice of an Angel and Viper, the lead guitarists who is
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
5 Stars!

Halo is book one in the Fallen Angel series by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine and as collabs go, this is one of the best. Their styles mesh so seamlessly that it's nearly impossible to determine who of them wrote what. Also, it's GFY, one of my favorite tropes ever, and I loved how natural and realistic the progression of it was, which is not all that surprising (Remember Try? LOL)

Frankly, I wasn't too certain of Viper at first. He was so gruff and I just wasn't sure I was going to like h
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

It has been a while since I have read a romance about rock stars that I’ve really loved, and I am so excited to say that I absolutely loved Halo! If you have ever read a book written by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine, or even read them separately, you know that you are going to get not only a book that will enthrall you from the beginning until the end, but also a super sexy and at times emotional read. Halo is all of t
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict.

A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction.

Fallen Angel (3 books)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel #3)