Start by marking “Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)” as Want to Read:
Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)

Fracture

(Unbreakable Bonds #6)

After three years, Snow and Jude’s relationship is still passionate and strong. They’re getting ready for a romantic vacation at home when Jude receives a horrifying call no one wants to receive. His youngest brother was found barely clinging to life. While Jude’s family is rallying around Jordan, Jude is determined to find out what happened to him.

Snow and Jude follow t
Published March 29th 2019 by Drake & Elliott Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fracture, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fracture

Start your review of Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)
Judith
4.5

LOVED IT.

I'd forgotten how much I love this series and this group of men.Ian will forever be my favourite individual character but Jude and Snow have always been my favourite couple.

As we've come to expect with these Authors this is super hot,action packed,and the wonderful feeling of family from these men.

Jude and Snow are three years into their relationship and with the drama firmly in the past they're looking forward to a vacation when Jude gets some horrifying news about his younger broth
Wendy
4,5

I have been a huge fan of these two authors ever since I first read "Shiver". There was no going back after that one, and Lucas, Andrei, Snow, Jude, Rowe, Noah, Ian, and Hollis have pretty much been like family since...well maybe "family" is not the right word, considering all the dirty thoughts I have about them... Acquaintances might be a better word.

I have a dirty mind gif - Google zoeken

I love all the men in this series...each and every one of them is special and amazing, (though everyone knows that I am gonna marry Hollis 7e6c22cc4c29adb0f4a619d0806b71f1 one
Shile

It is not full 5 stars because of the mystery, the story was there but the execution failed.

This series is one my favourite series, because of the way these characters feel like home. The bonds keep me coming back for more and will forever love these guys.

I love Snow and Jude, they fit perfectly together, the chemistry and the sex is off the charts. Having said that, for me, something was a little bit off with their characters in this book, i guess it is the way the mystery was hand
Gigi
5+ stars

Surgeon Ashton ‘Snow’ Frost and parametric Jude Torres are probably my favorite M/M book couple. The only ones that come close are Matt and Kira from Point of No Return and Noah and Lucas from Strength of the Pack. I couldn't have been more excited when Fracture was announced. Another book, just for Snow and Jude! Woooo!

And this sequel did NOT disappoint.

Jude and Snow are going strong 3 years after Shatter. They are still sappy in love and sexing it up at every turn. Then Jude's brother
~Mindy Lynn~
5 Stars!

I think those of you who are big fans of Jude and Snow probably reacted the same way as I did when I saw they were getting another book; with overwhelming excitement. Total fan-girled. Hard. There was a bit of excited clapping.

Jude's family is in turmoil after his younger brother, Jordan has been assaulted and left for dead. There's many questions surrounding what may have happened. With Jordan being in critical condition and with no signs of improving Jude and Snow take it upon themsel
Dia
Loved this one SO much! Action-packed & super HOT!

This is book #6 in the Unbreakable Bonds series.
I absolutely adored all the couples! But I loved Lucas and Andrei the most, followed closely by Snow and Jude. I might re-read their stories at some point, and I am not a fan of re-reading. With so many new goodies out there, I just can't seem to find the time to re-read the stories I really enjoyed.

In Fracture Snow Frost and Jude are again the MC's and it felt like I've read Shatter only a few
Simone
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***4.5 Stars***

If I asked nicely, do you think these guys would adopt me??? I swear, they already give me some serious surrogate-family-vibes...

And with their family steadily growing...
Bildergebnis für man with a baby

... one more or less wouldn't stick out, right? Granted, my tech skills are sucky and I would have to do more workout, but I make a mean coffee and I'm good at entertaining cats and babies... ;-)

I can't even say which couple would be my favorite, I simply love the whole bunch, so I was happy to
Karen
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars rounded up to 5 because...JUDE & SNOW!!!! and still no 1/2 stars here on GR. This was another awesome and wonderful buddy read with my the best buddy read buddies ever...thanks Anne, Christelle, Josy, Shile & Simone. With an extra thanks to Shile who did a speed read on Blaze so she could join us...my friend you are impressive to say the least! Full review to follow...soonish!

What would you do for the people you love?

That's the question at the heart of this story...it's what Jude h
Anne Boleyn's Ghost
What Jennifer said. 3.5 stars.

I'm not too proud to beg for more Unbreakable Bonds stories. I don't hesitate to profess my love for the series. I don't bother hiding my obsession with the billionaire and his Romanian bodyguard. At this point, I should just tattoo my love for Andrei and Lucas on my ass.

Fans of the series are accustomed to passion, humor, suspense, deep and abiding emotional bonds. And the authors delivered. While Fracture was fairly suspension-of-disbelief-inducing and rushed near
Deborah
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5*

I’ve really enjoyed this series and I hope this isn’t the end. I know there’s the Ward Security spin-off which I’ll be reading soon. But surely there’s going to be another Ian and Hollis book?

So this has been a great series and I grew to love all these guys. Yes even Rowe won me over.

Snow and Jude are fabulous together as always. This one revolves around Jude’s youngest brother Jordan. The sexy duo try to discover exactly what was going on with him and why he’s now fighting for his life in a
Diana
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, I got my wish…. I wanted more Snow and Jude, and I definitely got them. I adore these two together, and they needed each other more than ever as they try to figure out what happened to Jude’s brother. Of course, we get to see the entire crew, with plenty of tender moments between the “family.”

I am really hoping there will be more, because I am not ready for this one to end. Maybe more of Ian (hint, hint).
BWT (Belen)
The blurb is on point, so I won't rehash.

I thought this was terrific!

I literally could not put Fracture down from the first chapter. It had such a great plot, everything was written so seamlessly, and it just flowed well.

I love the way we get to see the absolute, unwavering, 100%, ride-or-die love Jude and Snow have for one another. And that the love, true friendship, and unbreakable bonds between Lucas, Rowe, Ian, and Snow has grown to include the men they love and the families they've chosen.
Lorraine Lesar
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This fractured me and Rowe’s duct tape isn’t going to be enough to fix it

This whole Series is about showing that family isn’t always about the blood that runs through your veins, family can also be about the unbreakable bonds that tie friends together through the thick and thin, the good and the bad.
Every book has been an amazing read, it started with 4 friends.....4 friends closer than any blood brother. It didn’t matter what life through at them, their bond was strong enough never to fracture
Fabi
I am so addicted to this group of men characters. I tend to forget they're not real. I want them to be real. I want to believe that in real life there are people who can forge such close bonds that they transcend family bonds. A friendship so powerful that the well-being of one affects the well-being of all. Maybe that's why this series is so addicting. It's more than a fairytale, it's a guidebook for how people should treat their friends and family.

Fracture was hair raising right from the start
haletostilinski
4.25 stars!

I admit Jude and Snow weren't my favorite in this series. I liked them and enjoyed their book but I didn't love them like Lucas and Andrei. If I had to rank the couples it would be Lucas/Andrei, Ian/Hollis, then Jude/Snow just a little bit above Rowe/Noah, so while I was excited to get back to this series and these four awesome guys and their wonderful partners, I wasn't chomping at the bit to get this book in my hands.

But I was still expecting an exciting, crazy ride and I wasn't wro
Bev
What a stupid, stupid thing to do on a Sunday night ... crack open this book and think I was going to be able to put it down after an hour or so's reading. Yeah, that totally failed and now I'm dragging today.

I love these guys, and it was fabulous to see Snow being the strong one for MY Jude. This series has been fabulous so far (barring one miss I think) and this book right here is at the top, even if the swift resolution of the mystery was a wee bit of a let down.

4.5 stars.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5★'s Rounded Up

Hear me out.

I have loved pretty much every moment of this series. Some more than others, of course, but overall, this has been a great series to read and this one fit right in, no doubt.

I think I just didn’t need another book. I felt like this when Blaze was announced too. What I mentioned in that review still stands. Sometimes it is disconcerting to get another book when you were settled and ok with the end.

This didn’t read like Blaze to me though. Maybe it is because it is th
Christelle
Another opportunity of spending a good time with my book-friends, namely the unbreakable bound team, with a focus on Jude and Snow, the couple I tag as “intense” ? Of course, I couldn’t pass. During the past three years, I’ve been following this series and yes, I’m a fan and am not tired of it.

What do I enjoy in this series ? For me, the balance between action, hot sex and romance is perfect. I also enjoy the sense of humor (duct tapes and codenames : it works every time, LOL) and the banter. A
Jewel
3.5 Stars

I loved the story. There was one thing the author did that really annoyed me, however. I'm going to put it in spoiler tags, though, because it is a bit of a spoiler: (view spoiler) I almost rounded down for that, but decided not to.
Chris
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great read ! Loved it ❤️ Jude & Snow are preparing for a well earned break and a few days away. Before they leave they get a call that changed everything. The pace builds and the story intensifies. No spoilers, but there are a few trigger moments, so check before you read. I love the bond between these men, the loyalty and friendship- read this book without taking a breath ! ...more
Susan
While I liked this, I can’t say this was a 5 star read for me.
I’ve loved all the books in the series, but Blaze was my absolute favorite. I was hoping this would be too, since I like the separate storylines better than the whole Boris Jagger thing of the first four books. But somehow this felt a bit depressing.

Why I loved Blaze so much was because the storyline was interesting, but not depressing. And because Lucas got hurt, we had Andrei being all dominating and possessive. It was just wonderfu
Claude
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it

My favorite couple. Even after all this incredible drama.
Mixed feelings about this BUT I love them. All of them.

Review to come. I just can't stop thinking about chapter 9. Even with the warnings, I wasn't prepared enough. Such a cruel world.
Tanu Gill
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a painful story to read. All the events were blood-curdlingly horrifying, but at least we had some sugary sweet moments to counter all the vile things.

I am hooked to this funny group of friends, and I cannot wait to read more.
Lyndy Ann ♫
💔💔💔💔💔 5 fractured stars 💔💔💔💔💔

It was wonderful getting to spend more time with Snow and Jude and the gang and catching up with what they have been up to lately.

This was supposed to be Snow and Jude having time off work together, spending time at home having lots of sexapades but nothing ever goes to plan for these guys.

Jude's world is turned upside down when he gets some devastating news about his younger brother Jordan and to find out the truth of what happened to him they have to delve back int
Cadiva
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There aren't enough stars available to properly rate this book. It's always a risk to step back into a beloved world which had wrapped up its initial story arc and left no loose ends.

But Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliott have come up with a second story for Snow and Jude which is utterly gripping, and just as fast-paced as the original Shatter, which gave us their initial romance.

This time the focus is on Jude's youngest brother who is the start point for an all action adventure which sees Snow a
Vanna
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Vanna by: Dia
3.75 stars!! 💕 Really really liked it! This was darker and more angsty than "Blaze" and maybe that's why I did not love it as much as "Blaze". I also felt that it was more Jude's story than Snow's.... and maybe it's a weird hang-up of mine, but I feel that the Unbreakable Bond original series and now the second installments should still be about the original friends.😬 Jude's brother's story although quite dark and sinister was a little too obvious and predictable to me. There were too many plot ...more
Kelly
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"My boyfriend. My mission. My codenames."

Arc provided by IndiGo
All reviews are my voluntary and honest opinion.

The Unbreakable men are back, specifically Snow and Jude.

Jude's little brother has been shot, found naked and bleeding out in a Sharonville field, he's lying unconscious in critical condition at U.C. hospital.

Snow and Jude decide to do a little investigating of their own, with help from Rowe and the boys at Ward Security.

What I like: The Unbreakable books have always done an excellent
Barbara➰
Okay, I'm in the minority here with my friends. This one just didn't do for me what the others in the series did. It's dark and depressing. I missed the witty banter and humor that the others had in between the dark times.

The subject matter is dark. I'm not a reader who likes rape in their books. I find it hard to stomach. And while I only read the trigger warning in the beginning because a review mentioned it (the book started at chapter 1 on my Kindle app so I totally missed it), I skimmed th
Ariana
May 25, 2019 rated it liked it
*3,5 stars*

I’ve been looking forward to this for quite a while because Jude and Snow are my two favourites out of this lot.

However, sadly, the magic didn’t quite happen for me. It was so much, too much, the same old.
Ok, I still chuckled at the mention of kitten duct tape and funny code names, but as for the plot? It didn’t particularly draw me in and was all in all quite predictable.

Jude and Snow are hot together, yes, but their constant ‘I love you sooooo much’ and the likes got me to roll my e
Elsbeth
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*

This was just what I hoped it would be. Emotional, action packed and extremely sexy. What's not to love?

description

Jude has always been my 2nd favorite of the series. Dear Ian my best of course. I love the relationship between Snow and Jude. Oooooh and that ending...... I just want more. I could read endlessly about these unbreakable boys. They are awesome.

*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Drew and Mr. Grumpy (Pineapple Grove #1.5)
  • No Quick Fix (Torus Intercession #1)
  • Rampage (Out for Justice #3)
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
  • Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency #1)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Four Kings Security, #4)
  • Snow Storm (Haven Hart Universe, #5)
  • Wicked Games (Queen City Rogues, #2)
  • Destruction (Out for Justice, #4)
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour, #1)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Zero Divergence (Zero Hour, #3)
  • Prince of Killers (Fog City, #1)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar #2)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
  • Gideon (Finding Home, #3)
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
New York Times Bestselling author Jocelynn Drake loves a good story, whether she is reading it or writing one of her own. Over the years, her stories have allowed her to explore space, talk to dragons, dodge bullets with assassins, hang with vampires, and fall in love again and again.

This former Kentucky girl has moved up, down, and across the U.S. with her husband. Recently, they’ve settled near

Unbreakable Bonds (8 books)
  • Shiver (Unbreakable Bonds, #1)
  • Shatter (Unbreakable Bonds, #2)
  • Torch (Unbreakable Bonds, #3)
  • Devour (Unbreakable Bonds, #4)
  • Blaze (Unbreakable Bonds, #5)
  • Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
  • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)