Start by marking “Defective” as Want to Read:
Defective

Defective

EARTH, YEAR 2324

Melody Simmons desperately needs to fill her bank accounts with credits that could help her family climb out of near poverty. And in the Virgin Hunt Games, that means enticing as many hunters as possible to bed her. The downside? Billions of viewers from all parts of the galaxy would be watching her fall from virtue with avid interest.

Alien Damon Banscott
Published March 18th 2019 by Entangled: Scorched

Start your review of Defective
Kelsie Maxwell
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-read
Defective is a sci-fi erotic romance novel by Mel Teshco. In the novel, Defective is the term used for someone carrying the DNA of different races. The novel is set in future Earth Year 2324. The universe has evolved. Earthlings are no longer the only known species. The Olympics have been replaced with the Virgin Hunt Games. Participants earn monetary credits based on their sexual exploits in the seven-day game.

Damon Banscott doesn’t need the money, but he does need revenge against his sworn en
Heidi [Reviews by Lemon]
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s, read-2019
ARC is provided through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Damon cupped her face, his serious gaze searching hers. “It’s okay to be scared. It’s when you don’t feel fear anymore that you need to worry.”

Trigger warnings:
- Violence and brutal deaths.
- The threat of rape and attempted sexual assault.

I must admit, alien erotica is my guilty pleasure – anyone who looks through my ‘read’ list on Goodreads will see that. This is my first time reviewing one though, so this might be interesting!

M
Maria Rose
Survivor meets Hunger Games meets Big Brother meets Sex Club - that's my take on this sci-fi adventure! It's insta-lust/insta-love for Damon and Melody who are not supposed to be matched in the Virgin Hunt games but end up together. Virgins (the hunted) get credits for orgasms, the kinkier the sex the better and if they end up with hunters who aren't their matches, even better for them! Trapped in a multi-level tower with dangers at every turn, and cameras following the participants, Damon and M ...more
Malkhai
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Original review: https://myshelfbooks.wordpress.com/20...

You won’t find me reading Erotica too often, but when I saw the cover of this book and read the interesting blurb; I knew I had to request an ARC in NetGalley. I was lucky enough to be chosen as a reviewer. So, first of all, thanks for the chance given.

In this book we follow Melody, a woman from Earth who needs money desperately. She has nev
Once Upon
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Far into the future they have something called The Virgin Games which is similar to the survival games you see in tv and the movies but this one is based on virginity and how you lose it. Melody is willing to enter the games to make money to save her parents farm from being sold and she figures with her training in law enforcement it shouldn’t be too bad.
Damon is entering this virgin games to get revenge on Bastion but he didn’t expect to get attached to Melody just by looks alone and when she
Linda Rea
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maranda
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Virgin Hunt Game is the setting for this adventure and action novel. Agendas of the characters and their reasons for participation is interesting as are the players themselves. My first Mel Teshco novel but look forward to reading more of this author's works. Loyalties evolve between Melody and Damon as does their romance. Others involved - Let me just say Karma plays a big part of the fate of the Hunters and their targets. "A copy of this book was provided by Entangled Publishing, LLC via Net ...more
FV Angela
Review to come
Lubnaa (Romance Library)
I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Defective by Mel Teshco is an alien romance based on a similar premise to the Hunger Games, except here we have a group of hunted and hunters who are participating in the Virgin Hunt Games. Yup, it’s messed up lol. The hunters are warriors, assassins, all kinds of hard-bodied males. The hunted are female virgins. Each hunter is assigned a hunted mate and has to hunt her down and…engage in sexual intercourse. Those are essentially
Inga Lady Of Bookland
Defective by Mel Teschco was like adult Hunger Games with erotic twist to it.

It was entertaining, full of danger and action scenes, very steamy moments and romance. It was dark and suspenseful at times. However, there should be trigger warning for attempted rape and bloody death scenes.

This was not a deep, meaningful story or a great fantasy with well developed world-building. If you are looking for something like that, you won't find it here.
This was simply a purely entertaining guilty pleasu
F. Freewel
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was an interesting take into Sci-Fi, so obviously I had to try it up. Unfortunately, even if it was erotica, it didn’t really tickle my fancy.

The sex scenes and action were fine, mind you, but as a whole the book didn’t fulfill me. Damon was the usual ‘manly’ alpha guy, but I found him boring, and I’m ashamed to say I skipped some of his monologues... (don’t kill me!)

Melody... yes, I liked her. She had a good head on her shoulders (for the most part) and she wasn’t annoying and bratt
Jessi
Mar 20, 2019
Anadosen
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Melody Simmons desperately needs to fill her bank accounts with credits that could help her family climb out of near poverty.When I started reading I couldn't put it down.Mel Teshco is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.Can't wait for the next book.
Karen Machamer
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more by this author.
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Rating: ★★★☆☆ (3/5 Stars)
Title: Defective
POV: Third Person
Smexy Level: Hot
Favorite Quote(s): N/A
Overall Opinion:
Mel Teshco “Defective” was a definitely smut-worthy read. I was apprehensive to pick up this series up since Sci-fi stories often times are a hit or miss for me but overall I was left impressed by the authors work. The premise
Holly Bryant-Simpson
May 03, 2019
Julie Kirkwood
Jun 14, 2019

• Kingdom of Exiles
  • Rebel (Women Who Dare, #1)
  • Million Dollar Marriage (Million Dollar, #2)
  • Hardest Fall (Dominion, #2)
  • Bridal Boot Camp (Little Bridge Island, #0.5)
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Unchained Desire (Rapture, #1)
  • Tame The Blade (League of Blades, #1)
  • The Right Swipe (Modern Love, #1)
  • The Rogue King (Inferno Rising, #1)
  • Spellbound (Magic in Manhattan, #1)
  • Naughty Stranger (Dangerous Love, #1)
  • Stolen Desire (Planet of Desire #3)
  • The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga, #1)
  • How to Love a Duke in Ten Days (Devil You Know, #1)
  • Bad Panther (Alien Guardians of Earth, #1)
  • He's a Brute (Tough Love, #1)
  • Faker
Mel Teshco grew up in Australia, where her seemingly gypsy dad and ever patient mother saw her living in many areas of the East Coast, along with her sister and two brothers.

Each new home stimulated an already over-active imagination, where she spent as much time dreaming about fantasy worlds as the real world - the fantasy sometimes being much better.
Now living on a small rural property with th